PDA

View Full Version : Equipment - Can anyone explain it?

Major_Death
01-12-2015, 09:00 PM
Hi Everyone,

Is there anyone out there that can explain how equipment works? People in my faction have had enough with getting beaten by players with half their stats.

Regards

MD

Annihilator2
01-12-2015, 10:08 PM
I cannot explain how equipments work.

I can say only one thing: goal of the equipment is to kill the game and to mislead players with estimation of win in PvP.

Pidgeot
01-12-2015, 10:45 PM
I have no idea, I think its to get the top players to spend more money and I think the equipment on the soldier is just as pointless as skill points are

600fonz
01-13-2015, 03:59 AM
GREE math is on another level to what even guys like Stephen Hawkins and Einstein can fathom.

However, this is how I perceive it and helps me pick my targets.....

Old way = 1 calculation, your Attack v opponents Defence (plus random chance apparently)

New way = 6 calculations, now this is how it gets complicated

You see 3 calculations on splash screen - your Attack, equipment Attack, squad equipment attack v opponents defence, equipment defence, squad equipment defence.

What you don't see is the other 3 calculations - your defence, equipment defence, squad equipment defence v opponents attack, equipment attack, squad equipment attack.

Plus the random chance factor.

So how I pick my targets,
I tend to pick opponents who's defence is weaker than my defence as well as an equipment that is weaker than mine based on a silly assumption the likely chance their attack will be less than mine as well so I would win at least 3 of the 6 calculations and by a bigger margin therefore should win.
Caveat is if I see someone high level who's equipment and squad equipment sucks, I may attack them based on the assumption there equipment and squad equipment stats suck too so will win 4 out of 6 calculations.

Dunno if that even makes sense to others or if it's even close to Gree math but I never lost an attack in the last WD.

Ozymandias
01-13-2015, 04:17 AM
^^^^^^ Don't tell everyone!

MW Flake
01-13-2015, 04:47 AM
Hi Everyone,

Is there anyone out there that can explain how equipment works? People in my faction have had enough with getting beaten by players with half their stats.

Regards

MD

The real title of your thread should be "Equipment - Can anyone explain it to Gree?"