PDA

View Full Version : no more energy refills prizes?

yoyo1
01-12-2015, 08:42 PM
did Gree decided not to give energy refills as prizes?
In the next 4 events there were no energy refills - only health packs

Oh oh Gree
01-12-2015, 11:15 PM
Or stamina tickets.

With the new rank based units in Beta more and more players are trying to rank up before these units are released. It would be nice to see these items come back and maybe less bricks as rewards.

Pidgeot
01-12-2015, 11:31 PM
Its been like that for the last few LTQs. I dont see they they would introduce them as prizes, then remove them. It more than likely they are doing so people buy refills instead.

Lift Ticket
01-13-2015, 06:33 AM
Or stamina tickets.

With the new rank based units in Beta more and more players are trying to rank up before these units are released. It would be nice to see these items come back and maybe less bricks as rewards.

New Ranked Based Units in beta? oh oh gree please tell me more....

truthteller
01-13-2015, 09:13 AM
Gree finally figured out that many players were just saving their energy refills for a "rainy day"
so when a very good bonus was put up for grabs (Gree hoped to make a killing with revenues) they saw many players doing them for free using all those saved refills................thus they decided to cut them off

Oh oh Gree
01-13-2015, 08:14 PM
New Ranked Based Units in beta? oh oh gree please tell me more....

Simply put new high stat units are in beta and will be released soon. They will be available (at least in the beta test) based upon your rank. So the higher rank you are the better units you can purchase. This may be why more and more players are focused now on ranking up.