PDA

View Full Version : I'm a Little Fuzzy on the Gree Math

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-12-2015, 08:36 PM
I have these cockroaches in my hood and well, they cleaned me out today. Hadn't collected all day so ok, roaches gotta eat too.

So I hit the collect all button and got the familiar you got robbed pop up. It also said I collected, $21,314,730.

Question 1: what is this 21 mil? I clearly collected over 500 mil. Makes no cents!

Next up is the split...
I've been under the assumption that when a building gets robbed twice, the thief gets 40% of the available money, the owner gets 40%, and Gree gets 20%.
Question 2: is the unmodified 40-40-20 split correct?

Lastly, an LOL
With Corpse Maker running wild in Crime City, rob modifiers have really blown up.
Question 3: Who's behind does the extra cash from the mods come from? The one being robbed or Gree? I'd assume Gree. They can probably afford to cover the cost since they charge 10% banking fees. Plus the 20% split.

http://i57.tinypic.com/5v6hxs.jpg

And yes capt, I'm saving that last gold bar for a rainy day.

Weasel
01-12-2015, 08:55 PM
Answer 1: $21,314,730 is 40% of the robbed collection from one of your buildings. Yes, it is pointless information when multiple buildings have been robbed. The only purpose of any screen telling you you lost something, especially when you never really had it to start with, is to make you think you need to get stronger. And everyone knows the best way to get stronger is to buy gold, right?!

Answer 2: Unmodified, 40/40/20 is correct.

Answer 3: You never collect less than 40% from any of your robbed buildings. The bonus cash awarded from rob modifiers doesn't really "come from" anywhere. That 20% "split fee" when you get robbed doesn't actually go anywhere, it just goes away. Same goes for bank fees.

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-12-2015, 09:20 PM
Really, this was just me trying to show off my No Interest Bank buildings. You'd think that building woulda had a 1% bank fee reduction mod with prize. Or something thematic like that.

Weasel
01-12-2015, 09:24 PM
That would involve logic, or at the very least, more thought than picking mod types out of a hat.

There is no room for that kind of reverse tomfoolery here.

Evan1000
01-13-2015, 05:05 AM
My 10's are still better.

Also, I thought you can rob 2/3's of a build, and 1/3 was left to the person being robbed? It's actually 40% you rob from the build and GREE gets 20? Well that's stupid..

OMD73
01-14-2015, 03:59 AM
Hey Sleazy,

I'm just wondering with decent IPH do you get those goobers who attack you hoping you retaliate and as such providing a link back to your hood?

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-14-2015, 10:52 AM
Hey Sleazy,

I'm just wondering with decent IPH do you get those goobers who attack you hoping you retaliate and as such providing a link back to your hood?
Links are always easier. But it's not hard to find someone on your rivals list regularly.

ghetto69143
01-14-2015, 03:54 PM
Links are always easier. But it's not hard to find someone on your rivals list regularly.

I have stopped in your hood once or twice. I think you even left a comment or three..was kinda funny :D

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-15-2015, 12:50 AM
I have stopped in your hood once or twice. I think you even left a comment or three..was kinda funny :D

I'll have my revenge!!!

Edit: who are you btw.