PDA

View Full Version : Any MODS left?

Wufnu
01-12-2015, 06:08 PM
When was the last time one of the mods posted anything? Have they just given up on us?

Arc9761
01-12-2015, 06:24 PM
Today!

In this thread.
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?104113-Rewards-and-goal-for-WD-minimum-participation

MW Flake
01-12-2015, 07:15 PM
Today!

In this thread.
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?104113-Rewards-and-goal-for-WD-minimum-participation

I think the OP meant our community manager.

andy2
01-12-2015, 09:16 PM
been a month since a gree employee has posted in here besides a useless dev notes that they dont reply back to questions and comments in anymore

Oh oh Gree
01-12-2015, 11:10 PM
I think the OP meant our community manager.

Plus a paid MOD. The one in this link is not and is more of a hall monitor than anything else.

HellRaizer
01-13-2015, 01:23 AM
The last post from an "admin" was here http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?103995-Apple-s-EU-Canada-pricing-changes
A few days ago.

The moderators have been around every day. Clementine was on annual leave, but is back now :). So if you were looking for Clem directly I'm sure you'll see a post today.

Ozymandias
01-13-2015, 02:35 AM
Hellraizer,

What is the plan for how valid questions are going to be answered both here and via facebook etc. While I appreciate you do a good job of moderating, what's still missing is the communication and response from Gree employees. Are answers being given on facebook? I find it extraordinary that despite the last AMA being full of promises and ambitions of improved communication and winning back trust, there's been hardly any Gree presence on here for the last couple of weeks. While Clementine being on holiday may be the reason, it's not an excuse. If people with a customer facing role are away, then arrangements should be put in place to make sure that there is cover while they are off.

Rolinz
01-13-2015, 08:08 AM
Hellraizer,

What is the plan for how valid questions are going to be answered both here and via facebook etc. While I appreciate you do a good job of moderating, what's still missing is the communication and response from Gree employees. Are answers being given on facebook? I find it extraordinary that despite the last AMA being full of promises and ambitions of improved communication and winning back trust, there's been hardly any Gree presence on here for the last couple of weeks. While Clementine being on holiday may be the reason, it's not an excuse. If people with a customer facing role are away, then arrangements should be put in place to make sure that there is cover while they are off.

Well put Ozymandias.

HellRaizer
01-13-2015, 08:27 AM
I can't speak on behalf of Gree, as I am, but a player mod.

I will ask Clemtine to review the Sticky Community thread that lists all bugs. I do really believe that it is a great source of info and has been well formed by the players. If answered it will mean that everything would remain addressed on the first page, rather than disappearing in the vastly long threads

Clem was on annual leave and hopefully enjoying her Xmas time off

Tadaaah is working on the social website's.. eg facebook. I did post a question to the FB page about 3 weeks ago and got a response in about 2 days (she doesn't know my name, so it would have appeared to be anonymous.. so no favoritism)

Regarding, actual communication to and from Gree, I wouldn't be placed to answer this.

Wufnu
01-13-2015, 08:44 AM
Hellraizer,

This was more what I was referring to. When are these concerns going to be addressed? I would like to see a comprehensive list of answers to specific bugs. And most of all when is the "soldier equipment" going to be done away with?