PDA

View Full Version : Rewards and goal for WD minimum participation??

Swede
01-12-2015, 02:01 AM
What happend to the sweet rewards for minimum participation that was one of the new feautures for MW 5.0?
Did it only last for one WD?

Stubby1113
01-12-2015, 02:40 AM
No you still need mins to get the rewards

Swede
01-12-2015, 02:59 AM
Yeah but haven't seen any goals or rewards announced for this WD.

jaxson22
01-12-2015, 06:02 AM
what is the minimum?

Stubby1113
01-12-2015, 07:08 AM
What you are thinking about was the one time community reward

fatbodychris
01-12-2015, 07:19 AM
I think OP was referring to something along the lines of gree saying....you would be able to set as a faction leader a minimum amount of points scored to be able to get the rewards for WD. I think this is what he meant and what gree had in mind for this.

HellRaizer
01-12-2015, 07:30 AM
In the beta, the min was visible on the main WD screen.. Cant see it in this WD

Rolinz
01-12-2015, 08:18 AM
In the beta, the min was visible on the main WD screen.. Cant see it in this WD

So it does not work or count for this WD?

DEWIN NUTTIN
01-12-2015, 08:52 AM
So it does not work or count for this WD?

You KNOW their tactics. BAIT & Sxxxt

Swede
01-12-2015, 12:23 PM
This is what Gree said in ther building notes on MW 5.0 about this.

"
World Domination Minimum Participation - Make sure to do your duty in WD events to earn sweet rewards. Participation requirements will vary based on event."

Doesn't sound like a one time thing.

TheDanimal
01-12-2015, 12:35 PM
From what I remember, factions would be able to set a minimum amount of wars in which you had to participate in order to receive the faction rewards. I don't believe it was to be a scoring minimum.

But yes - where is this feature??

Rolinz
01-12-2015, 02:01 PM
From what I remember, factions would be able to set a minimum amount of wars in which you had to participate in order to receive the faction rewards. I don't believe it was to be a scoring minimum.

But yes - where is this feature??

Gree could not get it to work right or too many people complained that GREEdy was setting the minimums and not the faction leaders.

They probably put it on the back burner or in beta to work out the bugs first. A first for GREEdy?

Probably it was for the best that it was not implemented yet. Imagine if it did not work and thousands of players who thought they were going to get their rewards not get any at all. Customer support would have been overwhelmed and more reason for people to quit MW.

By the way, in 18 days, the next WD event. Let see what else gets screwed up between now and then.

MW Flake
01-12-2015, 02:02 PM
Gree said it was they that would set minimums. Most were very unhappy with that. Could be why it has yet to be seen.

Most likely though, when they set it to zero for the 7day war, they probably forgot to turn it back on.