PDA

View Full Version : Epic+ Chance Chest Guarantee

Regretz
01-11-2015, 04:29 PM
Didn't know exactly what to title thread for what I want to say but... chance chests are probably my favorite aspect of this game. Yes, I know the odds are terrible, but something about the gamble and chance of a good armor entices me. Recently GREE has done 52 chests for 1400 gems with a guaranteed epic+. The point of this thread is... when will the nezt good one come? Im saving my gems for the next good epic+ guarantee, as the last few have sort of... well sucked.

roookey1
01-11-2015, 05:50 PM
Question is more, when will the next big discount (40%) come? Otherwise, they can present chest after chest... no way, too expensive.

ItsWil
01-11-2015, 09:38 PM
Didn't know exactly what to title thread for what I want to say but... chance chests are probably my favorite aspect of this game. Yes, I know the odds are terrible, but something about the gamble and chance of a good armor entices me. Recently GREE has done 52 chests for 1400 gems with a guaranteed epic+. The point of this thread is... when will the nezt good one come? Im saving my gems for the next good epic+ guarantee, as the last few have sort of... well sucked.

Calling snow+ or any of these monos "good" is debatable. lol:cool:

furyp
01-11-2015, 11:04 PM
Rofl, a chance chest addict. No wonder you are mad about the fact that I know the secret to chests

Regretz
01-11-2015, 11:43 PM
Sigh... the monos lately r crap, but snow+ was good which is y I bought it. As for the secret to chests, I honestly dont care cuz I dont believe in abusing glitches/bugs and thinkin im a god cuz of it.

furyp
01-11-2015, 11:58 PM
When you're spending 1400 gems to get snow+, I'm spending 1400 gems to get Peacock+ and Glacial Regalia+. Of course you not going to care or not going to be jealous :)

MisterT
01-12-2015, 09:45 AM
Question is more, when will the next big discount (40%) come? Otherwise, they can present chest after chest... no way, too expensive.

When it comes, i'm almost sure it will be at a time when Europe is asleep. Just like the 30% sales. When you look at http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?103901-We-want-your-feedback! it looks like Gree doesn't care what players outside US think

Ant venom
01-12-2015, 07:13 PM
You mean ppl with Apple devices since Android is safe from this price raising crisis (well for now).

Sent
01-14-2015, 07:12 PM
When it comes, i'm almost sure it will be at a time when Europe is asleep. Just like the 30% sales. When you look at http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?103901-We-want-your-feedback! it looks like Gree doesn't care what players outside US think

Well they had a holiday pack today (which I think is still up) lasting 24 hours, so get all the gems you can and don't complain.

MisterT
01-15-2015, 07:57 AM
Well they had a holiday pack today (which I think is still up) lasting 24 hours, so get all the gems you can and don't complain.

The 30% and 40% are there more often then a holiday pack. But Gree always put's the 30% and 40% sales at times when Europe is asleep. Looks like Gree doesn't care about people in Europe