PDA

View Full Version : Wd points still favor the young

Mr llama
01-11-2015, 10:58 AM
My min lv 106 can hit 30 lv down and still get decent wd point(above 250). With my 250 player if I go I lv down or even a couple lv above all my points are crap. Gree stop punishing the high lv players.. In war wouldn't a seasons well battle tested army be a positive thing

lemonhaze
01-12-2015, 03:57 PM
My min lv 106 can hit 30 lv down and still get decent wd point(above 250). With my 250 player if I go I lv down or even a couple lv above all my points are crap. Gree stop punishing the high lv players.. In war wouldn't a seasons well battle tested army be a positive thing

anything that makes sense to everone wont to gree..its the good ole money ploy..they get more money from lvl 300s..when i first started under funzio i lvl up on purpose doing those missions and i wasted all my skill points on A/D when they use to actually work like the solider equipment thing..the more skill points u had the more odds of it being a win for u..when the hackers hacked the skill points gree disabled them..im sure it wont be long till we start seeing some hacked equipment..i play free now though so really dont affect me like it use to when i was paying for FAKE gold