PDA

View Full Version : is it worth going on???

bam bam.
01-11-2015, 10:10 AM
nearly 3 years later I have finally made the call to get better. (I am sure this will delight some mods that I am leaving the community but it is time).

I have seen the game change and grow, then change and shrink then change again and not in a way I can't stand any more. I will not be replacing the void with other applications. I have made some great friends on this journey and would like to thank them for keeping me entertained. I would like to thank everyone who works or have worked to make the game better (competent or not, you tried).

This community is full of nut cases and I have loved that. To those thinking about leaving I am not going to encourage it. I am simply going to say, go and take some time and reflect....think long and hard and make the right decision for you. If you find it fun...play on. If you find it an expensive(time or money) and obsessive chore it is time to move on, especially if it is impacting negatively in anyway on your life.

I really have nothing profound to say, we all know what we are in for. If its your bag baby...play on, if it is not...make the call and nuke away.

For this thread to remain here it needs to be relevant and not just self indulgent. So I ask you, is it worth going on?, I want people who are pro playing on to comment and explain what drives them [as I nuke 2 of every LE building there has been].

All the best guys and whatever your gaming future holds for you, remember it is a game and you should be having fun the whole time!. Love youse guys xoxox bam bam.

Bala82
01-11-2015, 10:45 AM
i quitted last year but i came back to it because of the new content for me i treat the game as something to do when i am bored i never let this game take over like the way crime city has that game has bigger impact on my game play as spend years building my hood.

Nikki Ward
01-11-2015, 11:27 AM
I have been playing for over a year and many times Gree has pissed me off and made me want to quit, but they keep adding new content. THat's one reason I have stayed. Another reason is because I don't want to let those in my guild down. I love them like family and I don't want to leave them unless I know they will keep going on great without me.

smart tiger
01-11-2015, 01:04 PM
I carry on because it's just a game. It is supposed to be enjoyed by playing. Of course everyone will keep complaining coz everyone thinks one should have it all. Losing obviously isn't fun and people normally quit when they stop winning.
But at the end of the day, it's just another game and not an obsession. Keep playing as long as you enjoy it.

Agent Orange
01-11-2015, 03:31 PM
nearly 3 years later I have finally made the call to get better. (I am sure this will delight some mods that I am leaving the community but it is time).

I have seen the game change and grow, then change and shrink then change again and not in a way I can't stand any more. I will not be replacing the void with other applications. I have made some great friends on this journey and would like to thank them for keeping me entertained. I would like to thank everyone who works or have worked to make the game better (competent or not, you tried).

This community is full of nut cases and I have loved that. To those thinking about leaving I am not going to encourage it. I am simply going to say, go and take some time and reflect....think long and hard and make the right decision for you. If you find it fun...play on. If you find it an expensive(time or money) and obsessive chore it is time to move on, especially if it is impacting negatively in anyway on your life.

I really have nothing profound to say, we all know what we are in for. If its your bag baby...play on, if it is not...make the call and nuke away.

For this thread to remain here it needs to be relevant and not just self indulgent. So I ask you, is it worth going on?, I want people who are pro playing on to comment and explain what drives them [as I nuke 2 of every LE building there has been].

All the best guys and whatever your gaming future holds for you, remember it is a game and you should be having fun the whole time!. Love youse guys xoxox bam bam.

Summed up very well indeed. I'm sorry to see you go but ecstatic that you are happy with your decision!

For me the challenge is WD, no not being anywhere near the top since that requires heavy spending but further down the food chain where cunning and strategy still matter and you can play for free. Linking in 5.0 saved the game for me, otherwise as all my LLPs got locked out I would have had to walk away. The relentless events were once a source of consternation and now that I don't care I play them if they are worth it. Otherwise I just test strategies.

I have spent real money in the past not much compared to others but for me a decent amount considering it's almost double what I would spend for a video game cart.... and only when it was good value.

But it has been a fun ride and were it not for the many great people playing this game I too would have pulled the pin years ago. But Bam Bam happy trails my friend!

DEWIN NUTTIN
01-11-2015, 03:59 PM

Bro, its your call. I wish you the best as you saddle up and get ready to ride into the sunset.
However, there are other options, such as DEWIN NUTTIN.
You are welcome to park your character safely inside our "no fire", PLAYER PROTECTION ZONE.
We require NUTTIN, we ask NUTTIN, we demand NUTIIN, what you DEW is always up to you, my friend.
Many others have made this choice, and are hunkered down, DEWIN NUTTIN, awaiting the arrival of the flaming, GREE comet and the days of RAGE and CHAOS which we anxiously (but safely) await, esconced deep inside one of our many, luxurious caves.

Tee
01-12-2015, 08:39 AM
Best wishes Bam Bam!

I keep trying to accomplish doing nothing like ^^^^^ those guys but I find it as unrealistic to the double negative degree :) Still enjoying the freebies and a FLTQ here and there.

DEWIN NUTTIN
01-12-2015, 08:47 AM
Best wishes Bam Bam!

I keep trying to accomplish doing nothing like ^^^^^ those guys but I find it as unrealistic to the double negative degree :) Still enjoying the freebies and a FLTQ here and there.

Bro, trust me, I ain't from Gree.
It works.
We be DEWIN NUTTIN.
its a catchy way to reveal that NUTTIN ain't has to be DEWED. LOL
Dozens join daily.
Most of them don't even come around, true DEW NUTTERS.
Plus, it's FREE. LOL

Tee
01-12-2015, 08:54 AM
Lol, roger that, have fun!