PDA

View Full Version : Syndicate Goal Prizes

Jeronimo
01-10-2015, 12:09 PM
Does anyone know what the syndicate goal prizes are?

I know the reward for the easy one: Crane Daisho (A31,941/D26,133) [+10% melee defense mod]
But the normal and elite ones are not reached yet, so could someone post the rewards for those?

Thanks in advance!

Weasel
01-10-2015, 12:27 PM
Accomplices for both.

-Batman-
01-10-2015, 12:53 PM
Accomplices for both.

What's the stats on the accomplices any idea currently on 24/27 elite

Weasel
01-10-2015, 12:58 PM
The accomplice for normal is Sam Parker (Driver). I forget the stats but he's a duplicate so you might already have that info.

I only saw the splash screen for the elite prize once and didn't capture it, but the elite accomplice is a tech expert and, iirc, stats are around 100-ish for both attack and defence. Give or take a dozen or so points, maybe.

-Batman-
01-10-2015, 01:09 PM
The accomplice for normal is Sam Parker (Driver). I forget the stats but he's a duplicate so you might already have that info.

I only saw the splash screen for the elite prize once and didn't capture it, but the elite accomplice is a tech expert and, iirc, stats are around 100-ish for both attack and defence. Give or take a dozen or so points, maybe.
Cheers mate hopefully will get both then
Yeah got Sam Parker already

Evan1000
01-10-2015, 01:20 PM
The raid boss prizes suck, the raid boss in general sucks, accomplices suck, and I'm sure all future events and prizes hereafter will all equally suck. That answer your question?

Also, duplicate accomplices count towards your accomplice mafia, but only one can be used towards kingpin (unless they change what type of accomplice it is).

Sandukan
01-10-2015, 02:12 PM
The raid boss prizes suck, the raid boss in general sucks, accomplices suck, and I'm sure all future events and prizes hereafter will all equally suck. That answer your question?

Also, duplicate accomplices count towards your accomplice mafia, but only one can be used towards kingpin (unless they change what type of accomplice it is).

You can only assign one accomplice at a time. How do you propose assigning duplicates simultaneously?

Evan1000
01-10-2015, 02:16 PM
You can only assign one accomplice at a time. How do you propose assigning duplicates simultaneously?

Don't understand your question, you can assign one of the duplicates but not the other, as it's in the same category (driver, tech expert, etc) as your other one. But the second duplicate will still be a part of your accomplice mafia.

Weasel
01-10-2015, 02:39 PM
Elite 27/27: Michael Keats, tech expert — 107/77

Jeronimo
01-10-2015, 02:59 PM
Is it worth to complete the elite one?

Sandukan
01-10-2015, 03:13 PM
Don't understand your question, you can assign one of the duplicates but not the other, as it's in the same category (driver, tech expert, etc) as your other one. But the second duplicate will still be a part of your accomplice mafia.

I know all of that.

You were complaining that the prize was a duplicate and you cannot assign both to kingpin (your words).
I was only indicating that it doesn't really matter.
If it was a different accomplice (same category) with the exact same stat you could only assign one at a time anyway.

Evan1000
01-10-2015, 03:21 PM
I know all of that.

You were complaining that the prize was a duplicate and you cannot assign both to kingpin (your words).
I was only indicating that it doesn't really matter.
If it was a different accomplice (same category) with the exact same stat you could only assign one at a time anyway.

When did I complain about duplicates? No one complained about him being a duplicate, I complained about accomplices in general and how they generally suck

cooch
01-10-2015, 06:44 PM

Why Evan starting to sour on game? A free player souring on game. Not good. For gree. Lmao

Evan1000
01-10-2015, 06:50 PM
Why Evan starting to sour on game? A free player souring on game. Not good. For gree. Lmao

Right? Free players souring on the game is terrible for business haha