PDA

View Full Version : Who Wants to Watch This Forum Burn?

The Grammar Nazi
01-10-2015, 12:09 PM
I have downloaded the multifox add-on. This add-on would allow to me to operate with an infinite amount of accounts logged in at the same time.

I will most likely not do it right now because the Patriots game is in an hour but I'm still curious to see who would like to witness something like this.

Evan1000
01-10-2015, 01:48 PM
Do all the accounts work under the same ip or does this thing you downloaded generate a new ip per account? Because if not one simple ip-ban from an admin and you're done for.. but that'll take days of course because they don't bother to show up so you probably have plenty of time to do some damage.

Also, looks like GREE pissed off another player who probably spent a fortune on this game just to be screwed over on something.

Thatkidyouknow
01-10-2015, 02:28 PM
Do all the accounts work under the same ip or does this thing you downloaded generate a new ip per account? Because if not one simple ip-ban from an admin and you're done for.. but that'll take days of course because they don't bother to show up so you probably have plenty of time to do some damage.

Also, looks like GREE pissed off another player who probably spent a fortune on this game just to be screwed over on something.

Pro hacking tip: Unplugging your modem and plugging it back it generates a new ip.

Evan1000
01-10-2015, 02:31 PM
Pro hacking tip: Unplugging your modem and plugging it back it generates a new ip.

I don't think even this guy has that much of no life to unplug his modem for each and every account he makes, lmao

Captain Torgue
01-10-2015, 03:52 PM
I have downloaded the multifox add-on. This add-on would allow to me to operate with an infinite amount of accounts logged in at the same time.

I will most likely not do it right now because the Patriots game is in an hour but I'm still curious to see who would like to witness something like this.

After the patriots game unleash hell!

Weasel
01-10-2015, 04:06 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/ef6d04c6cce921c0866f58cc6e516a99/tumblr_inline_mmsx4yboeZ1qz4rgp.gif

I love tacos
01-10-2015, 05:13 PM
I guess you didn't get enough hugs when you were a kid?

Phillip99
01-10-2015, 05:32 PM

**you need a comma after hour

Weasel
01-10-2015, 05:36 PM
**you need a comma after hour

That would be a "comma splice," which is a very common grammatical error.

Better luck next time.

cookamoo
01-10-2015, 05:46 PM
Pro hacking tip: Unplugging your modem and plugging it back it generates a new ip. Actually that all depends on your ISP and how busy their network currently is. If the network is very busy and your lease is renewing every few minutes than yes, resetting your modem will work. If the network is slow, then your ISP's DHCP server will remain attached to your modems MAC address for quite a long time. Either way they will still find, and possibly prosecute, for attempting a "brute force" like attack.

cookamoo
01-10-2015, 05:59 PM
Sorry, used wrong term. It would be more of a Denial of Service attack (DoS).
Denial-of-service attacks are considered violations of the Internet Architecture Board's Internet proper use policy, and also violate the acceptable use policies of virtually all Internet service providers. They also commonly constitute violations of the laws of individual nations.

The Grammar Nazi
01-10-2015, 06:06 PM
I'm not going to DoS the site, that's insane.

cookamoo
01-10-2015, 06:08 PM
I enjoy your posting. I do believe they would can you for that. ☺

cookamoo
01-10-2015, 06:09 PM
Just stick to the grammar correcting business.

I love tacos
01-10-2015, 06:13 PM
I enjoy your posting. I do believe they would can you for that. ☺You sound like bala.

cookamoo
01-10-2015, 06:16 PM
You sound like bala. Bala is who?

The Grammar Nazi
01-10-2015, 06:29 PM
I enjoy your posting. I do believe they would can you for that. ☺

Just stick to the grammar correcting business.

That's what the other accounts are for. I wouldn't do something else with this because it would show inconsistency in my tactics.

Dipstik
01-10-2015, 06:32 PM
Bala is who?

It's not a compliment.

cookamoo
01-10-2015, 06:34 PM
That's good. By the way, that second sentence is a run on.

cookamoo
01-10-2015, 06:35 PM
It's not a compliment. Sorry, but didn't know of who Bala was or is.

Evan1000
01-10-2015, 06:42 PM
The fact that this thread was moved and not deleted is beyond me

cookamoo
01-10-2015, 06:43 PM
They probably moved it to the legal room. 😁

The Grammar Nazi
01-10-2015, 07:03 PM
They probably moved it to the legal room. ��

You do know there's nothing illegal about this thread, right? The forum's not actually going to be wiped from the face of the internet.

The Grammar Nazi
01-10-2015, 07:03 PM

No it's not.

cookamoo
01-10-2015, 07:17 PM
You do know there's nothing illegal about this thread, right? The forum's not actually going to be wiped from the face of the internet.
Yes, but thank you for the reassurance.

John_Locke
01-11-2015, 12:16 AM

You sound like you picked a term out of a hat at random. In no way can that be classified as a run-on sentence.

DragCro
01-11-2015, 12:46 AM
Hey there.
The grammar nazi..If you use any ilegal ways as hacking or anything similar as what you wrote here know that Gree have ways to ban you from the forum for life.
I saw in past lot's of trolls gone and they had a multiple accounts or they tried to have at same time or after the ban.
This is a friendly advice to you,hopefully you will behave normaly and according to the rules of the forum.
Thank you