PDA

View Full Version : Broadway Beatdown - 5 Day War

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
01-10-2015, 10:11 AM
This is going to be interesting...
Any opinions on how boring, I mean amazing this 5 day war is going to turn out, heard a lot of accomplices coming out to.
When is PvP event coming out, or is battle meant to be the PvP event?

Captain Torgue
01-10-2015, 03:50 PM
The one day war will also become a three day war as well.

montecore
01-10-2015, 04:14 PM
I just don't know how I'm going to explain that I lost my phone, account, or credit card for that long.

sister morphine
01-10-2015, 11:14 PM
This is going to be interesting...
Any opinions on how boring, I mean amazing this 5 day war is going to turn out, heard a lot of accomplices coming out to.
When is PvP event coming out, or is battle meant to be the PvP event?
MW had seven day war before Christmas; and yes, it was matchsticks to hold eyes open by the end. ;)

PvP would be a nice excuse to get some sleep!

1Shot
01-10-2015, 11:29 PM
I can't wait for pvp events :D

Winnson
01-11-2015, 02:25 AM
I asked about PvP events in the last AMA, but it was ignored.

Anyone know when the last one was? It's been a long long time.

Nighteg
01-11-2015, 03:10 AM
I asked about PVPs at the very first AMA. This was the answer:

We felt the event didn't work well and had technical issues. We've pulled the event and may reintroduce a revamped version in the future if we feel it is worthy for our Crime City players.

Which means never.

sister morphine
01-11-2015, 03:15 AM

Which means never.
If rivals stays as it is, with almost everybody nearly twice as strong as you are, this is a good thing! :)

montecore
01-11-2015, 08:31 AM

Which means never.

The only technical issue they had with PVP was a handful of times when everyone on the rivals list was exhausted/beatdown. Once they fixed that it worked great.

Nighteg
01-11-2015, 09:12 AM
The only technical issue they had with PVP was a handful of times when everyone on the rivals list was exhausted/beatdown. Once they fixed that it worked great.

You're preaching to the choir. I loved PVPs. The only fun event this game had.

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
01-12-2015, 08:55 AM
MW had seven day war before Christmas; and yes, it was matchsticks to hold eyes open by the end. ;)

PvP would be a nice excuse to get some sleep!

7day war???, damn that's crazy as hell. Would be hella boring to.

b-w
01-12-2015, 09:41 AM
5 days is about 3 too many.. more duplicate kp. Seems lazy to me. How hard is it to make new ones?

Kitty McPurr
01-12-2015, 10:39 AM
Wasn't the first ever war a 5 day war? The forum backlash was so severe they shortened it to 3 days and that became the norm, until 24hr and surprise wars were tried.

Nighteg
01-12-2015, 10:41 AM
It's simple - the longer the wars, the less work they need to do. As far as they're concerned, they'd do a 30 day war a month and go back to scratching their balls all day.

Hoeba
01-12-2015, 11:56 AM
It's simple - the longer the wars, the less work they need to do. As far as they're concerned, they'd do a 30 day war a month and go back to scratching their balls all day.

Dont give them ideas, delete youre post before they will lol

cooch
01-12-2015, 12:52 PM
Wasn't the first ever war a 5 day war? The forum backlash was so severe they shortened it to 3 days and that became the norm, until 24hr and surprise wars were tried.

Yes it was or one of the first. New mgmt team just recycling same dumb ideas to clueless and new sr mgmt team who suggested we try again. Worked well in mw....not..