PDA

View Full Version : WD attacks messed up calculations

Talahaski
01-10-2015, 08:46 AM
I'm tired of losing to guys I'm clearly better. I even power attacks and lost a guy I should have won without power attack. I have much higher attack, higher army equip Att, and about same soldier equip. This is BS

Apollo BSG
01-10-2015, 09:06 AM
Having the same problems! Double there defense and better equipment and still lost.... Even did a pa and lost!

Talahaski
01-10-2015, 09:30 AM
I'm going to send a ticket in for every time I lose a battle that I clearly should win so gree can look at each of our stats.

smbass77
01-10-2015, 09:35 AM
I've sent in screen shot every time to Gree and I get the same form letter back from them explaining how the calculations work. Clearly they are just ignoring the fact that their calculations are wrong and broken. I've even requested energy pack refunds. After this WD I'm going to Apple for a refund. So far 14 battles with screen shots that I should have won

Talahaski
01-10-2015, 09:38 AM
That's the problem, they send automated emails instead of actually looking at the proof we send and checking the stats themselves. If they did, they would realize it's not adding up the way they think they made it

smbass77
01-10-2015, 09:41 AM
Exactly. When my stats are 100% greater, army equip 100% greater, and solder attack just 10% lower (12 vs 13) and I lose......something is wrong. It's sad GREE doesn't listen to the people who know the game better than they do

Ozymandias
01-10-2015, 09:54 AM
There is a glitch at the moment, where wins show as losses. If the result shows positive bp, valor and 300k of cash rather than 30k, you've actually won

fatbodychris
01-10-2015, 10:03 AM
I've sent in screen shot every time to Gree and I get the same form letter back from them explaining how the calculations work. Clearly they are just ignoring the fact that their calculations are wrong and broken. I've even requested energy pack refunds. After this WD I'm going to Apple for a refund. So far 14 battles with screen shots that I should have won

Are you really gonna request a refund for 4 health packs because you lost? Maybe it's time to switch to being a free player and not bother Apple with such petty things.

psyconaz
01-10-2015, 10:10 AM
Wonder if the skill points have something to do in the win calcul

MW Flake
01-10-2015, 10:16 AM
Wonder if the skill points have something to do in the win calcul

If they do, it's just colossal Gree blunder #438, as they've specifically said they don't.

IOW, I wouldn't be surprised one bit.

good gawd noooo
01-10-2015, 10:36 AM
actually they have recently said and wish I could post link .. but they are saying that the skills points do have a minor affect.. however this would be major.. and as for the glitch not what the issue has been for me or my team.. the red results clearly indicate a loss and the negative bar also makes it clear its a loss.. gree needs to address this with a much more solid way to judge chances of a win... gree is loving this as people that are attacking the range they use to are wasteing attacks and buying more..but the down side gree isn't seeing is that these same people are getting very close to walking away. 3 years people built up stats invested time and money.. this maybe a new avenue but they should of at least tested the waters and asked if players were up for it.. personally I play half as much as before the update and am slowly but surely walking away from the game.. Gree may of found the cure for the majoritys addiction to this waste of time and money

Ozymandias
01-10-2015, 10:41 AM
It's not a loss though, your losses numbers won't change after one of those...

Schembechler
01-10-2015, 10:44 AM
Are you really gonna request a refund for 4 health packs because you lost? Maybe it's time to switch to being a free player and not bother Apple with such petty things.

When I bothered Apple I got three months worth of gold refunded. Only way to teach gree.

MW Flake
01-10-2015, 11:10 AM
I wish you could post the link too. I don't recall seeing that mentioned anywhere for Modern War. It is the case for KA; I'm not sure if it is for CC.

Ozymandias
01-10-2015, 11:13 AM
I wish you could post the link too. I don't recall seeing that mentioned anywhere for Modern War. It is the case for KA; I'm not sure if it is for CC.

It's in the last AMA

SUPpose So
01-10-2015, 11:18 AM
Stop moaning. If you are stupid enough to play this broken game then its your own stupid fault if it does what we all know it will.... Yes ...... Throw up a duff result or not work...

Stupid is as stupid does.

MW Flake
01-10-2015, 12:02 PM
What was said in the last AMA regarding skill points is that they have the same effect on army stats that they've always had (which we all know is none) and that they have no effect on soldier or army equipment.

Talahaski
01-10-2015, 02:22 PM
As usual the support staff is also just closing my tickets and sending a canned response instead of reading the complete ticket and looking at the evidence I provided.

Gree, you wonder why people complain about the support and u wonder why people have to come and post here to try to get a responce.

Bob Belcher
01-10-2015, 03:07 PM
I guess you haven't noticed Gree isn't giving any response here either! Game been broken ever since 5.0 update with no fix insight! PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Mr llama
01-10-2015, 04:10 PM
There is a glitch at the moment, where wins show as losses. If the result shows positive bp, valor and 300k of cash rather than 30k, you've actually won
Not a display glitch happened to me 8 times and all losses are recorded