PDA

View Full Version : Welcome back Engram!

Evan1000
01-09-2015, 08:27 PM
Saw your post in announcements, and would like to give your a warm welcome back to the GREE forums. I have a free questions if you don't mind my asking:

First off, not to be pushy or anything since you just got back, but any plans on answering all of the unanswered questions from the two previous AMA's? There were some good questions asked in there.

Second, was there anything done to make up for the week late LTB? Since lots of high income players that can make it to L10 now can't as they only have 12 days to complete it in.

And thirdly, I've been looking forward to a response from a forum admin on this matter, if you could at least take a look at it I'd appreciate it: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?103327-quot-Stat-Inflation-quot

Thanks and welcome back!

Idiokus
01-10-2015, 06:09 AM
Broadway Beatdown ... Saw post but it was closed. Why the duplicate accomplices ?? Why not change name or add a number?
All this is new, not simple to grasp so why make it more complicated? We shouldn't be trying to figure if stacked or not should be clear easy to see it does stack!

Evan1000
01-10-2015, 08:15 AM
Broadway Beatdown ... Saw post but it was closed. Why the duplicate accomplices ?? Why not change name or add a number?
All this is new, not simple to grasp so why make it more complicated? We shouldn't be trying to figure if stacked or not should be clear easy to see it does stack!

Because it's GREE and they can do what they want

Evan1000
01-12-2015, 03:13 PM
Hey Clementine, since you're here mind answering these questions in place of Engram? Thanks!

Evan1000
01-13-2015, 05:26 PM
Can the forum admins really be this evasive of this thread? It has a pretty eye catching title.

Toymaker, even an I like turtles post will be acceptable at this point.

crime cow
01-13-2015, 05:55 PM
Can the forum admins really be this evasive of this thread? It has a pretty eye catching title.

Toymaker, even an I like turtles post will be acceptable at this point.

All the moderators have read this thread and you've gotten as much of a reply from them as you're going to get. If you want a moderator response then you need to post an off-topic thread in this forum...

Dat Guy
01-13-2015, 06:01 PM
All the moderators have read this thread and you've gotten as much of a reply from them as you're going to get. If you want a moderator response then you need to post an off-topic thread in this forum...

Or just correct someone's grammar.

Weasel
01-13-2015, 06:36 PM
Saw your post in announcements, and would like to give your a warm welcome back to the GREE forums. I have a free questions if you don't mind my asking:

First off, not to be pushy or anything since you just got back, but any plans on answering all of the unanswered questions from the two previous AMA's? There were some good questions asked in there.

Second, was there anything done to make up for the week late LTB? Since lots of high income players that can make it to L10 now can't as they only have 12 days to complete it in.

And thirdly, I've been looking forward to a response from a forum admin on this matter, if you could at least take a look at it I'd appreciate it: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?103327-quot-Stat-Inflation-quot

Thanks and welcome back!

First: They've likely answered everything they intend to answer. "Ask me anything" doesn't mean "ask me anything and I'll answer every question, even the ones I don't want to or don't know the answer to."

Second: "Make up for"? Why should they have anything to make up for? It's their game, they can do what they want with it. No LTB is ever late.

Third: Forum admins did reply in your thread. Unfortunately, they know as much (or as little) as you'd expect from any non-admin.

When you make a thread with any admin or dev names in the title you are almost guaranteed to not receive a direct reply from them in the thread. If they started replying to every thread that directly addresses them in the title, every thread would directly address them in the title.

Evan1000
01-13-2015, 06:54 PM
First: They've likely answered everything they intend to answer. "Ask me anything" doesn't mean "ask me anything and I'll answer every question, even the ones I don't want to or don't know the answer to."

Second: "Make up for"? Why should they have anything to make up for? It's their game, they can do what they want with it. No LTB is ever late.

Third: Forum admins did reply in your thread. Unfortunately, they know as much (or as little) as you'd expect from any non-admin.

When you make a thread with any admin or dev names in the title you are almost guaranteed to not receive a direct reply from them in the thread. If they started replying to every thread that directly addresses them in the title, every thread would directly address them in the title.

I wanted to hear those exact words from an admin, not the inspiring mouth of Weasel

Evan1000
01-13-2015, 06:55 PM

I'm sure they have, but maybe if I keep bumping it up to the top eventually they'll maybe leave some sort of indication that they at least glanced at this thread

Weasel
01-13-2015, 07:45 PM
I'm sure they have, but maybe if I keep bumping it up to the top eventually they'll maybe leave some sort of indication that they at least glanced at this thread

That indication will probably come in the form of a locked thread and a warning/infraction for bumping threads.

You're not even really asking anything here that hasn't been answered. You're just trying to get attention from one or more Gree employees. If they reply, you can be sure there will be an increase in similar attention-seeking threads.

Evan1000
01-13-2015, 07:55 PM
That indication will probably come in the form of a locked thread and a warning/infraction for bumping threads.

You're not even really asking anything here that hasn't been answered. You're just trying to get attention from one or more Gree employees. If they reply, you can be sure there will be an increase in similar attention-seeking threads.

Probably, and exactly.

Or they will continue to ignore this forum as usual and laugh as we keep spending gold for these piece of horse crap accomplices

Dipstik
01-13-2015, 07:55 PM
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/6f/6f177cb6caf2abea8d6d3a391566b858cd1e526fc7b86f5d54 c0c0bba9767175.jpg

Evan1000
01-13-2015, 08:25 PM
Until the forum mods lock it of course dippy

HavingFun
01-13-2015, 09:24 PM
Probably, and exactly.

Or they will continue to ignore this forum as usual and laugh as we keep spending gold for these piece of horse crap accomplices

It's not like your spending money on the game so no lose for you, correct?

Evan1000
01-13-2015, 09:56 PM
It's not like your spending money on the game so no lose for you, correct?

Well, the amount of gold, paid or not, and the amount of time I have put into this game, for it to mean next to nothing, is sort of a loss.

The accomplices are fine though.. for LTQ's and case events, not for one of the biggest stat building events in the game (Raid boss). They replaced three huge stat building prizes with these freaking accomplices, which is annoying.

And don't get me started on the battle calculations, I'd love love to know who came up with that bright idea

HavingFun
01-17-2015, 02:46 AM
Or just correct someone's grammar.

Shocking isn't it?

Evan1000
01-23-2015, 01:04 PM
Hey Clementine, you're sort of active again by this point and this thread is hard to miss. Ignore the second question, it's far too late for that, but may you please look into answering the first and last question from my original post?

Thanks in advance!

Weasel
01-23-2015, 01:19 PM
There's nothing they can tell you that hasn't already been said. Also, they do not respond to threads that directly address moderators, administrators, or any other Gree staff in the thread title. The reason for that has already been stated.

Just drop it and let it go.

Evan1000
01-23-2015, 01:25 PM
There's nothing they can tell you that hasn't already been said. Also, they do not respond to threads that directly address moderators, administrators, or any other Gree staff in the thread title. The reason for that has already been stated.

Just drop it and let it go.

They can shed at least some light on how stat inflation holds any degree of relevance in the stupid moves that they make.

And I know, and that's exactly why I keep pushing for a response.

cooch
01-23-2015, 02:40 PM
They can shed at least some light on how stat inflation holds any degree of relevance in the stupid moves that they make.

And I know, and that's exactly why I keep pushing for a response.

Give it up Evan. Gree and engram in hiding. The avalanche of tickets and exiting players has them scrambling to salvage the new way to play the game.

He really should have the guts to show up and tell us of all the modifications to event play, pvp etc. They have been changing what they proclaimed in AMA

Evan1000
01-23-2015, 03:02 PM
Give it up Evan. Gree and engram in hiding. The avalanche of tickets and exiting players has them scrambling to salvage the new way to play the game.

He really should have the guts to show up and tell us of all the modifications to event play, pvp etc. They have been changing what they proclaimed in AMA

After that last battle.. I'm sure they're doing just fine and don't need to salvage anything

Nighteg
01-23-2015, 03:33 PM
Don't listen to them Evan. Never give up, never surrender.

cooch
01-23-2015, 03:42 PM
After that last battle.. I'm sure they're doing just fine and don't need to salvage anything

Lol u haven't played back in old days. Cc was always in top 50 or 100 then top 10 during syn events now off charts some weeks. Used to be mw, cc, ka. Now a new game and mw generally stay in top 100. Yes they do Evan.