PDA

View Full Version : WD every two weeks.

Speed ump
01-09-2015, 04:32 PM
Can't believe I have not seen a single thread mentioning this. I will take it to mean everyone likes WD two weeks apart, since I don't see any grumbling. Looks like gree got this one right.

MW Flake
01-09-2015, 04:41 PM
Well, it is 3 weeks since the previous one started, which is why I think there hasn't been any grumbling. Time will tell though.

Wufnu
01-09-2015, 04:48 PM
Yeah but the last one lasted a WEEK! So that's 2 weeks from end to start of this one.

crazeejay
01-09-2015, 05:12 PM
That's all that you want for all your SUP slaves....lol

Dirty Mind
01-09-2015, 05:36 PM
We complained for months after they went from once a month to 3 weeks. As with everything else, we were ignored. Gree only has to ignore us for so long before we just learn to deal with it. There is only one group in this game that can get Gree to change anything, you know who that is, Speed.

Speed ump
01-09-2015, 05:40 PM
I think you give us too much credit. If every other faction decided to stop playing, whatever sup does really wouldn't matter. After talking with people in many factions, I believe a good portion would continue to play no matter what, for fear of being left behind

1Shot
01-10-2015, 01:33 AM
How did the one week war go?

rookstar
01-10-2015, 04:17 AM
There is no point in complaining as nothing ever gets changed . The only way to get things to change , is for all factions to get together and maybe that has to come from the top factions down as they are the big spenders, sit out a war and DONT buy gold .Only then will Gree listen to their customers and we / Gree all know that will never happen.

1brent1
01-10-2015, 04:29 AM
We complained for months after they went from once a month to 3 weeks. As with everything else, we were ignored. Gree only has to ignore us for so long before we just learn to deal with it. There is only one group in this game that can get Gree to change anything, you know who that is, Speed.

I enjoyed the game so much better when they had WD's once a month.

Apollo13
01-10-2015, 05:22 AM
2 weeks is good. In fact, we should have it once a week. I want to see how much SUP can spend. GREE will only stop to listen when everyone stop spending real dollars but guess who are the biggest spenders keeping things as it is?

SpikeyKit
01-10-2015, 05:49 AM

Total crap. Too many was working or spending time with families.

Agent Orange
01-10-2015, 07:01 AM
2 weeks is good. In fact, we should have it once a week. I want to see how much SUP can spend. GREE will only stop to listen when everyone stop spending real dollars but guess who are the biggest spenders keeping things as it is?

Honestly it feels like it's going the opposite direction. As players burn out and stop spending gree adds more events and increases the frequency of WD FL.... Likely in an attempt to make their clueless upper management think that revenues aren't tanking.

East Coast Bias
01-10-2015, 07:13 AM

Is this a serious question? You do realize your appreciation event was a total failure and you had to give most of the units away for free. Perhaps if the paid mods actually played the game and the non paid mods did more than crowd control, there would be more meaningful changes. Just saying.

Mr Art0is
01-10-2015, 08:44 AM
Haha there really are some fools that play this game

Speed ump
01-10-2015, 05:28 PM
Well that one week war was a great success. The points totals looked very much the same as a three day event. No one sat pit, the same teams played and ended up in their usual spots.

Dirty Mind
01-10-2015, 05:46 PM

We actually enjoyed it, probably because it was much more laid back than a normal war. Definately would not want to do this every month though. With the new equipment we are starting to like Frontline better

East Coast Bias
01-11-2015, 04:37 AM
Well that one week war was a great success. The points totals looked very much the same as a three day event. No one sat pit, the same teams played and ended up in their usual spots.

How is it a success? A success that players chose to not play beyond what they would have done if it was a regular three day event? Or you think gree fielded a successful event? I'm sure gree had higher aspirations for the event, however factions like mine decided to call it off after three days or so after all streaks and wins were obtained. So if gree thought we would senselessly spend and go full out for six days, they were mistaken. Look at sup, they slow played the last two days. Perhaps they still went undefeated (I don't know as a fact), but their points weren't growing towards the end so perhaps didn't bother declaring.

Speed ump
01-11-2015, 06:32 PM
They did not except for indy positions, why spend more if their opponents arnt either. Sup of course did get first and all streaks. My successful comment was meanypt as sarcasm.

truthteller
01-11-2015, 11:26 PM

it was total garbage

Not to mention the big scam made by GREEDy with the bait and switch of the "community event" that was change from BP to WD points.........and then greedy saw the "community" was not even gona get the first tier prize, so they double, then triple and finally quadruple the points so the players can get prizes and they can the the "event was a success"

And WD events can be every weekend for all I care, I just participate in a few battles and enjoy real life, and weekly WD will make me finally spent 5% playing ( not just MW and KA, but other really free games) and 95% enjoying real life out of cyber world

truthteller
01-11-2015, 11:29 PM
Haha there really are some fools that play this game

And some retired players that keep trolling a forum for a game they supposedly stop playing

East Coast Bias
01-11-2015, 11:46 PM
And some retired players that keep trolling a forum for a game they supposedly stop playing

Pretty sad some guys feel the need to troll even in retirement. Just come back as a free player if still addicted.

The Pharoah
01-12-2015, 03:55 AM
Total crap. Too many was working or spending time with families.

How dare they! MARCH OR DIE!!!