PDA

View Full Version : Kicking leeches during war / new 11+ movement needed?

Kangaroeland
01-09-2015, 11:08 AM
So, everyone already knew gree had no touch with their customers and i accept that. The new schedule isnt too bad but just sucks we didnt know. I like staying in one guild for a longer time being rewarded and thats what this is. But... if youre gonna enforce back to back wars on us, at least give us the opportunity to kick leeches during war. Either make it possible to:
1) set minimums and people below it dont recieve the rewards and get instakicked/
2) give gm the ablity to kick people during war
3) make a majority vote on leeches or misbehaving members
4) any other ideas

For once please listen to your customers because youre creating leech heaven and i dont want to be a part of that place.
Also a few extra small and easy improvements which would make it all so much better:

1) test your servers and updates yourself, dont use android players for it
2) replace your customer support
3) remove outdated epics from epic chest and add them to DP chest (theres a thread with a pretty convincing poll)
4) start listening to (outspoken figures in) your community because you guys do come across as clueless very often
5) buy an extra server lol, im sure profits are high enough
6) anything else

Please discuss, id like an open discussion etc, preferably between players and staff but remember... flaming others on the internet makes you a pretty sad person!

Ant venom
01-09-2015, 11:14 AM
But leeches sometimes equal less money so what if guild masters could kick people but they will be required to use gems to do so (like 200 or 250 gems) since getting rid of leeches mean no easy members for t10 guilds whoch means less money spent so using an amount of gems would give them a profit (but the gems must be at leasy a 150 gems or so, so that GREE could get a profit since ppl can get 100 gems easy, so making gem values for kicking members that would require people to spend money makes profit.

Ant venom
01-09-2015, 11:14 AM
Just suggesting if you are GREE wprker looking at this and to other ppl.

ItsWil
01-09-2015, 11:45 AM
But leeches sometimes equal less money so what if guild masters could kick people but they will be required to use gems to do so (like 200 or 250 gems) since getting rid of leeches mean no easy members for t10 guilds whoch means less money spent so using an amount of gems would give them a profit (but the gems must be at leasy a 150 gems or so, so that GREE could get a profit since ppl can get 100 gems easy, so making gem values for kicking members that would require people to spend money makes profit.

You want a GM to have to pay money to kick a leech? You should apply for the CEO position at gree! You'd fit right in!

Ant venom
01-09-2015, 12:20 PM
You want a GM to have to pay money to kick a leech? You should apply for the CEO position at gree! You'd fit right in!

And i will remember to revert this rule right when I become CEO so that I can kick leeches for free..lol but even if this did happen it is the most convincing thing that GREE might be considering for kicking leeches and plus it also saves money since u might spend $5000 and u are still not number one because of the little leech u could have replaced with for a better player that would help u get that number one spot.

Regretz
01-09-2015, 02:48 PM
No way leeching is wayyyyyy too fun!!!

IGN : Boo Tea Call

Ant venom
01-09-2015, 03:05 PM
No way leeching is wayyyyyy too fun!!!

IGN : Boo Tea Call

Leeching isn't fun, it is damaging the game. If u are not at the requirents required than don't try to go to the guild, instead wait for the right time to join. U have to follow the rule of if u don't have a big enough head than don't put on such a big hat.

ItsWil
01-09-2015, 03:10 PM
Leeching isn't fun, it is damaging the game. If u are not at the requirents required than don't try to go to the guild, instead wait for the right time to join. U have to follow the rule of if u don't have a big enough head than don't put on such a big hat.

Please, just stop talking...

Regretz
01-09-2015, 03:46 PM
@ Ant Venom

Please show me where, in the TOU, there is a rule against leeching? I really would love to read this rule, since leeching is so "damaging to the game." Its harmless fun and 1 of the most creative ways to play this game, thats all. I recently had a ton of fun with 3D and cant wait to do it again. Theyre a great lot and very hospitable if they can just watch their vulgar language at times.

roookey1
01-09-2015, 06:31 PM
Leeching is not damaging the game, it is damaging the guilds exploiting the currently overaggressive pay2win system.

furyp
01-09-2015, 09:54 PM
Leeching promotes other guild mates to spend = more money for GREE.

I vote NO.

DO NOT ADD SUCH OPTION OF KICKING LEECH DURING WAR.

Kangaroeland
01-10-2015, 12:37 AM
What happened to this forum?

Ant venom
01-10-2015, 12:48 AM

I dunno Kangaroeland

NaturlBornKiller
01-10-2015, 02:30 AM
I do like the idea of being able to set a minimum for wars so people get instant kicked if they dont make it, but what if you set the minimums wrong, like way to high and nobody is able to make it, would your entire guild stop to excist?

Daphne van der Jagt
01-10-2015, 12:35 PM
Maybe you can set minimums and if people don't reach that minimum, the GM can kick the leecher IF HE WANTS TO. So when the mins are set too high he has the possibility to kick them all, but I don't think he will do that haha.

Regretz
01-10-2015, 01:19 PM
I like it how it is now, free war epics r my sorta thing.

Ant venom
01-10-2015, 05:43 PM
Regretz can u post ur war lineup here so i can see what epics are required for the leeching, lol

Regretz
01-10-2015, 06:16 PM
Just show the guys a bunch of gems and promise u'll spend em. Those alliances that r "so close like a family" would drop 1 of their own in a heartbeat for sum1 with more gems on hand. All they care bout is gems, show em wat they want n let em do the work.

Ant venom
01-10-2015, 06:23 PM
how much do u show and why do they still invite u if u are maybe on their blacklist

Regretz
01-10-2015, 07:26 PM
I always keep a few thousand gems on hand, and I know ways around their blacklist. Its severely flawed lol, I've been on it 7 or 8 times and still get in. Those alliances have bought me 8 war epics so far lol, im aiming for 10 :)

Ant venom
01-10-2015, 07:34 PM
if u do have a few thousand gems than it is the same as warring

Ant venom
01-10-2015, 07:35 PM
are those gems just carryover for all 8 wars or do u war and lie about leeching?

Regretz
01-10-2015, 07:40 PM
I have the gems I just never use them in wars...

Ant venom
01-10-2015, 07:40 PM
lol and then u leech

Ant venom
01-10-2015, 07:43 PM
u are a smart man and dont blow money on wars when leeching is easier and more efficient lol

Regretz
01-10-2015, 07:45 PM
Exactly lol, the way I see it is... without my gems they get top 10 so using mine is useless, I let them secure top 10 while I use my gems on chests (I kno chests r terrible but I love the thrill of a gamble)

Ant venom
01-10-2015, 07:48 PM
i sent a friend request to ur forum account

Kangaroeland
01-11-2015, 01:36 AM
Im impressed by this discussion by two supersad people but please stay on topic.

LadyShan
01-11-2015, 01:51 PM
I agree that finding a way to kick people during events would be wonderful. However the idea of auto set minimums doesn't work. What if I give SONSO a free pass because they have to work that weekend but it auto kicks them because they did not make minimums.
I know that in theory Gree could make it so I could exempt people. However their track record of basic/non advanced options makes it seem likely that if they did create such a interface it would be an all or nothing.

Just my 2 gems worth.

Lady Shan

SylusBlack
01-13-2015, 11:01 AM
Maybe rather than imposing minimums on players, they set a restriction on the rewards instead. Players need to at least net a certain amount of points to show their activity within the War or must be active for a certain amount during the war. That way if a player is leeching and not participating, they don't get the rewards from their Guild taking a top position.

Could be something as simple as did this player log in on this day of the War or not? or possibly did this player fight in the GW? Or maybe it could be based off of how much GW-energy they spent fighting during the War?

I don't know, maybe something like that would work instead.

tiffaneeb
01-13-2015, 12:11 PM
Wait, aren't you a leech Kanga?

Brad Moore
01-13-2015, 12:45 PM
Anyone who needs a guild or a better one please join our guild would prefer lvl 50 or above but as long as your actively trying to get better and participate in guildcearscwe will have u please join us our guild name is legends of the north hope to see u

Ant venom
01-16-2015, 03:59 PM
Anyone who needs a guild or a better one please join our guild would prefer lvl 50 or above but as long as your actively trying to get better and participate in guildcearscwe will have u please join us our guild name is legends of the north hope to see u

Is this Android or iOS (please be specific) and what did u rank in the last war/raid.

UP Tide
01-16-2015, 08:34 PM

Yeah, it's not as sexy as it used to be.

Ant venom
01-16-2015, 08:52 PM
Lol but this forum is still decent, I mean it doesn't have to be sexy.

Rookeye
01-17-2015, 08:09 AM
Just show the guys a bunch of gems and promise u'll spend em. Those alliances that r "so close like a family" would drop 1 of their own in a heartbeat for sum1 with more gems on hand. All they care bout is gems, show em wat they want n let em do the work.

Really? I think you either have a skewed view of the world, or have been trying to get into the wrong "family" Guilds. My FAMILY has imposed point limits, and naturally requires gems to obtain a difficult prize, but they don't "kick out a family member for a stranger with gems". If that were so, we would have accepted you at interview. :rolleyes:

Rookeye
01-17-2015, 08:10 AM
Maybe rather than imposing minimums on players, they set a restriction on the rewards instead. Players need to at least net a certain amount of points to show their activity within the War or must be active for a certain amount during the war. That way if a player is leeching and not participating, they don't get the rewards from their Guild taking a top position.

Could be something as simple as did this player log in on this day of the War or not? or possibly did this player fight in the GW? Or maybe it could be based off of how much GW-energy they spent fighting during the War?

I don't know, maybe something like that would work instead.

I appreciate your post. I'd like to see something that gives GM's reasonable information to control leeching, not all-powerful controls to abuse players.

busteroaf
01-18-2015, 07:13 AM
They aren't going to change it. Its been over a year and a half since they started guilds and events... and they haven't made a single change to the way the guilds are run.

Not going to happen. As douchy as it sounds by everyone else, Gree makes more money with leechers than they do without. It causes chaos and increases spending by everyone else.

Brimstome
01-28-2015, 11:46 AM
need to be able to kick anyone you choose during a war based on leadership voting and the ones kicked do not get any rewards

roookey1
01-28-2015, 12:59 PM
"My family is better than yours!" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

And if 'join my guild' spammers now also start to hijack regular discussion threads on this forum (re: Brad Moore's post above), please shut it down Gree, it's starting to get too much. In every of Gree's Facebook posts one already has to dig through dozens of these pathetic 'join my guild' spam comments.

Chanticleer
01-28-2015, 02:35 PM
need to be able to kick anyone you choose during a war based on leadership voting and the ones kicked do not get any rewards

I agree with this, but what would your solution be when people go into guilds to do a top ten or 25 run and they spend 500+ gems or however many but get booted right before war ends because they are not an original member of the guild/alliance because they don't want others to have it?

Just being a Devils advocate here. Curious about people's solutions

Rookeye
01-28-2015, 05:48 PM
I don't feel right booting someone who has spent a considerable sum of gems without allowing them the fruits of their labor...but I also don't appreciate someone entering my Guild on false pretenses, lying about their prowess, failing to show up, and then getting the prize anyway.

There has to be a happy medium between these two extremes...

P.S. We are blessed to have precious few of the latter situations. :)

ColombianThreatMachine
02-06-2015, 10:54 PM
BIG BUMP - Gree save us from these conmen leaches!! I am getting sick and tired of being played like a fiddle, the worst part is that these leeches will leach ANYTHING !!! LMAO They will even leach a 2000 rank guild if they had the chance!!!!

roookey1
02-07-2015, 09:12 AM
I agree, leeches are terrible. They prevent alliances from exploiting the guild-switching cheat ...eergh... 'feature' to the maximum.

Gypsy B - rad
02-07-2015, 10:24 AM
I agree, leeches are terrible. They prevent alliances from exploiting the guild-switching cheat ...eergh... 'feature' to the maximum.

Congrats! U win the award for dumbest post of the day.

Regretz
02-07-2015, 11:03 AM
I think that awad goes to u Gypsy lol

Gypsy B - rad
02-07-2015, 11:22 AM
I think that awad goes to u Gypsy lol

Awad? Is that leech-ese for award?

Rookeye
02-07-2015, 08:32 PM

Please define your terms...why do you consider it a cheat for guilds to accept players from others guilds? Presumably you have no issue with kicking out poor (or non-)performers, so what's the problem with accepting those who have sterling records?? :)

Gypsy B - rad
02-08-2015, 01:44 AM
"leeches prevent alliances from exploiting guild swapping cheat". Lmao. I'm calling you out roookey1. Please elorabate. How is guilds swapping a cheat? And how do leeches prevent it. While we're on the topic I'd also like to ask how gree can allow the use of bots, speed hacks, and other nefarious tools that influence the outcome of events. Mods on here seem to be quick to shut down any link that even implies real and obvious cheating but seems to turn a blind eye to all the other nonsensical calls of "cheating" aka.. Guild swapping, gem buying/spending etc. Come on mods, we all know what's going on. Stop punishing the ones that are trying to help you. Crack down on the ones that are hurting your game

Regretz
02-08-2015, 08:04 AM
Hey Gypsy I think you need to learn to read buddy. Exploiting the system is not the same as cheating. All you alliances that guild swap are, ok try to wrap your head around this, exploiting the systwm. Leeches, however, do no auch thing. They sit back quietly and play the game. I really want to know, how much money, how many paychecks, do you have to spend to be "one of the elite" in this video game, which btw, has NO impact or influence on a persona real life. I guess what im asking is, how low do I have to drop my IQ to be at your level to understabd why you people spend so much?

Insert butthutt, feeble attempt at a comeback here ↓↓↓

Ant venom
02-08-2015, 10:58 AM
Hey Gypsy I think you need to learn to read buddy. Exploiting the system is not the same as cheating. All you alliances that guild swap are, ok try to wrap your head around this, exploiting the systwm. Leeches, however, do no auch thing. They sit back quietly and play the game. I really want to know, how much money, how many paychecks, do you have to spend to be "one of the elite" in this video game, which btw, has NO impact or influence on a persona real life. I guess what im asking is, how low do I have to drop my IQ to be at your level to understabd why you people spend so much?

Insert butthutt, feeble attempt at a comeback here ↓↓↓

But u are a leech anyways regretz so why complain. All u are doing is protect ur group

roookey1
02-08-2015, 06:53 PM
I've been asked to elaborate, so here we go! ;)

Well, guild-switching by itself is certainly not cheating, although it has already been suggested by guildmasters in this forum that restricting players to 1 guild change per month or so would be appreciated in order to 'cool down' a certain kind of players (and I don't even talk about members of exploitation clans or so-called 'leeches' here, rather players who could be compared to 'hobos' and find it hard to settle at one place :D).

Cheating the / exploitation of the 'system' IMO starts when players switch to other, more or less 'virtual' guilds almost only consisting of such switchers just for the purpose of strategically pulling war armor during 1 event, and then get right back to their 'real', usually much weaker guilds. The ridiculous 'stripping', where those exploiters aren't even really fighting most of the time, but changing their armor to swimsuits and then rubbing their buttocks against each other as long as they can endure it in order to buy 'wins' as cheaply as possible, tops it all. What kind of personality can be proud of a 'win' they bought through stripping? RL strippers can by far be more proud of their achievements...
Back to the point: exploiting the option to switch guilds and then to switch back 'after use' led to a distorted landscape of guilds, where particularly many of the L35+ guilds basically consist of heavy titanic doors (at least they break after 5 hits) and 1-3 guys firing heavy cannons, while the rest of those guilds mainly consist of weaklings and inactives. IOW, the rest of the guild hardly matches their GM/Sent's strength at all (while it is usually more balanced in guilds not part of 'alliances' (organized cheating/exploitation gangs)). That further leads to the well-known, highly annoying effect for non-alliance guilds to be matched with member guilds of such conglomerates, where the guild itself could often be beaten due to inactivity, but 2-3 gemming leaders are buying them a win. It's usually exactly the same players who 'surprisingly' also own war armor, while the rest of the guild, if at all, mainly fights with EB or EB+ stuff. So in general, the fairness of war events (of which the idea, I think, once must have been to have guilds of similar strength and size matching each other in terms of armor setup and activity?) is rotten and imbalanced by the possibility of limitless guild-switching and win-buying. There must be hundreds if not thousands of new players every month who give up on the game out of frustration and annoyance being 'out-gemmed' within minutes despite their best efforts thoughout a whole hour of playing! It is also the #1 reason for guilds losing players who gradually lose interest in involving themselves in events (of which most are wars), because they feel they have no chance unless they buy wins themselves. Seriously, who can blame them?

You may note that I didn't mention raids yet. Well, with raids, it's basically up to the players and their guilds on how much they want to invest for their rewards, and the opponent (the raid boss) can be calculated and dealt with. The raid boss can't 'buy more lives' out of a sudden, and with a little effort, every player can find his match and kill the monster. But he can hardly help himself against being overkilled during a war event, where the efforts of a whole guild can be neutralized by a single, constantly gemming player on the other side. In a raid, only the top 25 spots rewards further engrave the imbalance between guilds (as regular guilds just won't have the armor to make enough points per knight, let alone the gemming/win buying aspect), but at least there are good and guaranteed rewards for activity and effort. In wars OTOH, the best spots a non-gemming guild can achieve (even with extreme effort) is about #300-400, they can't get higher simply because 1-2 of their members will be 'gemmed to death'/overkilled too often, so the best reward they will get for 2-3 days (!) of effort or even stress (gms/champs/sents having to constantly switch to avoid getting overkilled) is 1 crappy piece of outdated legendary armor. The rewards within the extremely tough range between #500 and #26 are almost identical anyway, so no need to try for more. The anger and annoyance in wars derives from having other guild members (currently sleeping or working) being overkilled by gemmers, and not being able to do anything about it. Effort isn't worth ANYTHING in war events.

As someone who really likes the game and the ideas embedded into it, I just can't get why Gree doesn't apply more long-term thinking: making esp. those war events more fair and balanced (while of course giving some extra assets for those who spend money) so more people enjoy it -and stay! With Heroic mode, even more so than with the Raid events, they did a fantastic job in my opinion: it gave many inactive players a new motivational push and pulled them back into the game. I am also happy that Gree fixed the very bad drop rate during the last (earth) heroic event which raised those feelings of hate and being 'begreedied' again. Surely, if the war events could be fixed - by better guild match logic or simply by changing the point system (like: decreasing points by every repeated kill) - it would lead to more motivation too. What I'd ask of Gree would be : let the gemmers gem, but let them match with their likes, and give non- or little-gemming guilds a fair chance to achieve something reasonable as well.

Regretz
02-08-2015, 08:13 PM
Exactly, I find it amusing how the people from those alliances come here to complain about war schedules, leechers, and anything else they think theyre entitled to. They dictate that leeches are pathetic scum, blah blah blah, yet they cheat and exploit the system in every way possible. Setting up the guilds you war against (most of the time) and then just strip-fighting? Funny you all preach about earning war epics, but thats how you "earn" them? Pathetic. You deserve to be leeched for your sheer stupidity and exploitation of the system. So yes, Gypsy, to answer your original question to Rookey, your guild-swapping and especially stripping is cheating in every sense of the word. Leeches dont cheat, they just take advantage of the cheaters stupidity... so all in all youre the real cheaters and scum *wags finger* tsk tsk... you should be ashamed

Mos20
02-08-2015, 08:31 PM
Hang on guys, just let me go get some popcorn...................... ok continue 😜

Regretz
02-08-2015, 09:27 PM
Lol ant venom I find it funny, u send me a friend request and a message telling me how u like my posts and find em funny... I decline ur friend request and u try n put me down on the forums now, stalkin my posts. A bit creepy and butthurt much?

Phill - Immortal GM
02-09-2015, 03:20 AM
Hey Gypsy I think you need to learn to read buddy. Exploiting the system is not the same as cheating. All you alliances that guild swap are, ok try to wrap your head around this, exploiting the systwm.

So yes, Gypsy, to answer your original question to Rookey, your guild-swapping and especially stripping is cheating in every sense of the word. Leeches dont cheat, they just take advantage of the cheaters stupidity... so all in all youre the real cheaters and scum *wags finger* tsk tsk... you should be ashamed

And I thought only your LINE display name was "Bipolar",
Proven wrong, yet again :(

Sorry we cheat by paying gems for our armor, I will not do it again, promise.

It is also quite funny that 2 leeches, one of them a forum-spammer, title themselves leeches and scum.
You are both on the same level to be honest.

Have a nice day ;)
Cheers;
~ Phill

Kangaroeland
02-09-2015, 03:42 AM
Rookeye1 if you find proper member, ranking top100 without spending a single gem isnt even that hard. If you dont want to match gemmers (which i get can be frustrating) the best idea is to have less than 33 members in your guild, and so avoiding guilds with 33-40 members. I would also like to see the matching system revises to where its mostly decided by rank in event, average level and armor stats. Its more fun to fight stronger guilds when youre out there for the top spots and less fun to fight them when youre just hanging out in #100 and get absolutely smashed.

Regarding stripping, its sadly the metagame. Id love it to change but it gives gree money so it probably will not. So just gotta make the best out of it. We dont strip often only for freindly guilds who need the points but i agree it doesnt make the game more exciting.

I disagree that alliance guilds tend to have weaker members. It might be the case for some but i find independent guilds to be easy to the point where i can beat every single player in them with commander stats. Most alliance guilds have strong members with strong lineups, not only the so-called "virtual guilds" who by the way most are long-standing top guilds and more than often have 30 players from said guild.

Its pay2win, im sorry. Id love some "no-gem" wars where you cant reload energy but thats probably not gonna happen and also im very sure alliance guilds would take 90% of the top spots anyway.

Kangaroeland
02-09-2015, 03:46 AM
Lol ant venom I find it funny, u send me a friend request and a message telling me how u like my posts and find em funny... I decline ur friend request and u try n put me down on the forums now, stalkin my posts. A bit creepy and butthurt much?

Yeah he added me too, can we just get rid of this senseless spammer. Ive never seen him contribute anything usefull as off yet. Might agree with his message here :P but still no need for someone with 338 spamposts (just look at the recruitment section)

Phill - Immortal GM
02-09-2015, 04:34 AM
Its pay2win, im sorry. Id love some "no-gem" wars where you cant reload energy but thats probably not gonna happen and also im very sure alliance guilds would take 90% of the top spots anyway.
Would love that.

As to leeching, i have voiced my opinion about it and i still think it makes you a very sad person. Im sure it says something about who you are and i wont have those people around me in this cute game because my guild exists of loyal players. Leeches are the kind of people that go drinking and leave early, but dont leave any money for the bill. If you purposely leech top runs over and over youre taking advantage of other people money and time and i dont get why that is in any way funny or a good way to "play the game". Makes me sad to see some of you still think that is somehow ok.

Cheers;
~ Phill

Regretz
02-09-2015, 07:50 AM
Ok Phill, so you come on here flashing your small testes and think youre a big shot? Leeching, as you put it, is sad and reflects on how a person behaves irl? Lets see... you dont earn your war epics either, you exploit the system in every way possible. So leta go back to your analogy of not paying the bill and leaving early. If thats me, than youre the kind of person that tries to dispute everything on the bill and get out of paying it, whilst not actually just walking out. You give the said waitress and owners more of a headache to the point fhey wished you woulda just walked out. Sorta like the pot calling the kettle black, if you ask me. Another thing, dont come on here trying to share my line id (which is against TOU to divulge anothers personal info) when you dont even have the correct one. Ive met some
real stupid people here on the forums, but you buddy... you take the cake. So before you try and act like a big shot, like some elite top dog ( yea put that on your resume, youre elite at KnD see how far it gets u in life) know who youre talking to and get your facts correct before spewing your garbage here on the forums. Because I can guarantee you your job is nothing compared to my career, my IQ just isnt low enough to fall for Gree's simplistic marketing ploys that have you spending your paychecks for war armor that hold no monetary value whatsoever. Real smart investment, bravo genius. You see, when I invest in something, it holds a monetary value and I make dam sure I profit off my investments. And that is the difference between you and me cupcake. That is the reason the rich get richer, and the idiots, well... they lose their money.

Have a great day Phil, interested to what you have to say now

watermelon
02-09-2015, 09:05 AM
waaa but screening for leeches and making judgement calls on peoples characters is part of the fun and joy that comes with being a GM/leadership in a guild.

Rhaegal
02-09-2015, 02:56 PM
Very stongly believe gm's should have the ability to kick leeches midwar. But here's a radical idea....

what is instead of individual gems a player could donate gems to the guild...same way gold is done. Into a "gem bank" and then the guild as a whole could spend these gems during war....as long as the bank held gems. this would eliminate the leech problem because unused gems would just carry over for the next war. and if someone didn't make their "donation" they could be kicked before the war even started.

Mos20
02-09-2015, 03:53 PM
And what if you had a disgruntled member, they could also waste all those gems in the bank e.g. Lower rank commander who can't beat anyone continually attacking but losing.

BadCentTroy
02-09-2015, 06:13 PM
If you make a promise to 39 other people to do your share and do not. You are a liar and a leech and In my mind you are a thief. Regardless of wether it's pay2play or F2P.

Ant venom
02-09-2015, 06:21 PM
Yeah he added me too, can we just get rid of this senseless spammer. Ive never seen him contribute anything usefull as off yet. Might agree with his message here :P but still no need for someone with 338 spamposts (just look at the recruitment section)

How motivational to both of you.

Cheers;
~Ant venom

Rookeye
02-09-2015, 08:07 PM
im interested in Rheagal's idea. Wondering how that could be used/safeguarded against waste....

Rhaegal
02-09-2015, 09:24 PM
Honestly it was a random thought not really a fully developed idea.

Kangaroeland
02-10-2015, 03:13 AM
Sorry Rhaegal, essay writing time! Chop Chop lay out the plans ^^

Phill - Immortal GM
02-10-2015, 04:12 AM
Well, Regretz, you just managed to say your iQ is higher than me AND confuse a LINE display name and ID in one post.

I never gave out your ID, nor is calling a display name against the TOU.
Infact, I don't even know your ID - So how could I give that out ;)?

Maybe a basic course in vocab would be good, Mr. High IQ.
Happy to help, got my ID (not display name) so you can message me :)!

Also great to deviate from the subject.
Not like this is ever going to pick up again, nor looked over by anyone.

Sorry that the very valid thread is getting filled by this kind of stuff, Kang. (oh, lord, is that his ID? who knows..)

Cheers;
~ Phill