PDA

View Full Version : Top 600 Faction Trying To Climb Into The Top 500. Small Factions Welcome!

DevastatorX
01-09-2015, 10:00 AM
Our requirements are installing and using Groupme, and participation in all faction events. Gold is of course appreciated, but not required at all. Most importantly we’re looking for people who want to be an important part of driving the faction forward. That means participation, of course. And communication.

If you can't participate once in a while, no problem, just keep us in the loop! We're humans here, not MW robots.

Here are the rewards we have:
-14% Casualty Rate
-30% Health Regen Time
15% Ground Attack
10% Air Attack
20% Infantry Attack
5% Sea Attack
35% Infantry Defense
35% Ground Defense
35% Air Defense
25% Sea Defense
30% Building Defense
30% Building Output (That's HUGE easy money for you!)
Guild Member Increase +28

All we ask is that you communicate once and a while and offer up a day's worth of cash per week to the Faction. That way we make the bonuses better.

We have room for at least 5 members, and maybe more (trying to clean out the non-participators!). If you have a small faction under 15 members and want to consolidate, let me know! We're open to people who play the game!

If you're interested, message me. Don't worry if you think you're not strong or leveled-up enough. Let me be the judge of that! ;)

rookstar
01-09-2015, 12:17 PM
Pm you Devastator

DevastatorX
01-12-2015, 08:58 AM
Thanks for the interest to all who have PM'd. I will note, however, that we're looking more to merge smaller factions into ours, as opposed to giving up on the work we've already done.

Naturally, we remain VERY interested in bringing active players into the fold, no matter their level or status.

DevastatorX
01-20-2015, 06:45 AM
Thanks to everybody who applied! Surprised about the interest, frankly.

Just a note, only 2 slots left in our now MUCH MORE active Faction!

JAG Slayer
01-22-2015, 05:15 PM
Thanks to everybody who applied! Surprised about the interest, frankly.

Just a note, only 2 slots left in our now MUCH MORE active Faction!

Pm sent let me know