PDA

View Full Version : Broadway Beatdown - Accomplice Rewards - Yet More Duplicates!

Zippy69
01-09-2015, 12:00 AM
So, well done; you ruined game for majority of players (again) by introducing a whole new Game Element...

Now, yet again, more Duplicate Accomplices offered as Rewards in another Event; this time your 5 Day Broadway Beatdown Event...

really shows how much you care about this game & your customers goodwill...NOT!

Winnson
01-09-2015, 01:09 AM
The incompetence really is laughable at this point.

Whatever.

SemoreButtz
01-09-2015, 03:44 AM
The accomplices should stack...but you can't see that you have 2 of them yet (I'm sure gree will correct it). You will have to do the math to confirm

Big Hurt
01-09-2015, 06:45 PM
The accomplices should stack...but you can't see that you have 2 of them yet (I'm sure gree will correct it). You will have to do the math to confirm

The accomplice prize for normal did not stack, I've switched it back and forth with another and it only chang s 18 Att and 18 def

Idiokus
01-10-2015, 09:28 AM
Agree! They need to stop it with the doubles, we shouldn't have to be trying to figure if got prize or not. So what ??? Are we suppose to keep track of invisible accomplices/ kingpins ??? Seriously ??? Come on Gree...

CCDavid
01-10-2015, 10:55 PM
I am pretty sure duplicate accomplices stack. On the battle result screen, you see "Atk from Accomplices assigned to Mafia" and "Kingpin Power". I counted my accomplices, and it looks like the number of accomplices from Kingpin you have that is duplicated or unused goes to the "assigned to mafia" number.

sister morphine
01-10-2015, 11:18 PM
I am pretty sure duplicate accomplices stack. On the battle result screen, you see "Atk from Accomplices assigned to Mafia" and "Kingpin Power". I counted my accomplices, and it looks like the number of accomplices from Kingpin you have that is duplicated or unused goes to the "assigned to mafia" number.
They do. It's just provider incompetence means they don't show as multiples on user screens. :rolleyes:

Winnson
01-11-2015, 02:27 AM
They've had to repeat accomplices on the very first cycle of accomplices.

That shows how much thought was put into this massive game change.

Not very much at all.

sister morphine
01-11-2015, 02:32 AM
They've had to repeat accomplices on the very first cycle of accomplices.

That shows how much thought was put into this massive game change.

Not very much at all.
They must be running out of code numbers available for prizes. It's either that or monumental incompetence.

Dctrbar
01-12-2015, 03:39 PM
The accomplice prize for normal did not stack, I've switched it back and forth with another and it only chang s 18 Att and 18 def

That's because when u switch, u r only reassigning one accomplice, not multiple. You can only have one accomplice per category, all the rest should total up to your total accomplice mafia attack stat.

We should all be thanking Gree for this change. Now you can all have an argument if u ever have kids and they ask you what they will ever need algebra for later in life.

cooch
01-12-2015, 04:24 PM
That's because when u switch, u r only reassigning one accomplice, not multiple. You can only have one accomplice per category, all the rest should total up to your total accomplice mafia attack stat.

We should all be thanking Gree for this change. Now you can all have an argument if u ever have kids and they ask you what they will ever need algebra for later in life.

Nah that's not the reason to be grateful. Be grateful for gree helping us kick the addiction habit of their games.