PDA

View Full Version : For the love of God, make energy regen boost obtainable

Pidgeot
01-08-2015, 04:58 PM
Stop making them to where only the top can get them. Energy requirements keep raising yet we have no energy regen boost. Place them in prestige, please.

xlt
01-08-2015, 05:17 PM
Wish there was a like button :/

dan2407
01-08-2015, 05:21 PM
Pidgeot is there anything you dont moan about

truthteller
01-08-2015, 05:48 PM
Pidgeot is there anything you dont moan about

I am sure he does not moan when you are not trolling:rolleyes:

Somebody
01-08-2015, 06:11 PM
Please make them harder to achieve next time. Hate it when everybody gets them!:p

Jaded Fusion
01-09-2015, 08:38 AM
This is a joke right? 50k energy for Indy masters and 500k energy for faction masters is unobtainable? What are you smoking? That's cheap, sorry it ain't free but that's a pretty darn low price.

not even 500 gold to finish on my account.

Junky
01-09-2015, 02:52 PM
All top 50 teams should get one in WD.
This last FLTQ was 50k individual, that was only 15 energy packs if your active

Who dares wins
01-09-2015, 03:36 PM
DO NOT MAKE ENERGY REGEN EASY TO GET !!! If you can't get to the Lvl where you can earn it you sure as hell don't deserve it spend cash and reap rewards or even cheat with the gold video glitch ( witch I don't condone ) or quit whining about it

truthteller
01-09-2015, 04:02 PM
DO NOT MAKE ENERGY REGEN EASY TO GET !!! If you can't get to the Lvl where you can earn it you sure as hell don't deserve it spend cash and reap rewards or even cheat with the gold video glitch ( witch I don't condone ) or quit whining about it

Agree, please do not make energy regen easy to get...................because I need it to be only achievable to the top 25 factions (1,500 players if all factions full)

that way

1- all FLTQ/LTQ will continue to be high energy oriented, tailored so that the top 25 need to keep spending gold to complete them
2- Energy for LTQ will continue to increase exponentially compared to energy bonus given, to ensure top ranks keep spending
3- the rest of the MW community, LTQ by LTQ, cycle by cycle..........will slowly participate less and less on such events due to eventually not able to finish even the "prestige" mode without using at least a vault of gold (almost nobody does begginers or normal modes anymore since they do not have bonuses)
4-............finally in due time...........we all will get to "win" the game and start enjoying real life again (at this rate I am hoping for this to come to reality for next summer, so we can all enjoy the sun)

So please............Keep increasing the energy needed to complete LTQ.........HELL, please make the beginners use 9k energy, Normal mode use the energy needed for Prestige (usually 21k), and prestige be 50k energy..........and for masters a whooping 75k to 90k.....................this way they will continue to be "challenging" for all players at all levels...and for speed mode, reduce the time needed by 25%...................making us very very very very happy having something to look forward...........................(that nice sunny summer coming in a few months) :rolleyes:

Somebody
01-09-2015, 11:57 PM
Agree, please do not make energy regen easy to get...................because I need it to be only achievable to the top 25 factions (1,500 players if all factions full)

that way

1- all FLTQ/LTQ will continue to be high energy oriented, tailored so that the top 25 need to keep spending gold to complete them
2- Energy for LTQ will continue to increase exponentially compared to energy bonus given, to ensure top ranks keep spending
3- the rest of the MW community, LTQ by LTQ, cycle by cycle..........will slowly participate less and less on such events due to eventually not able to finish even the "prestige" mode without using at least a vault of gold (almost nobody does begginers or normal modes anymore since they do not have bonuses)
4-............finally in due time...........we all will get to "win" the game and start enjoying real life again (at this rate I am hoping for this to come to reality for next summer, so we can all enjoy the sun)

So please............Keep increasing the energy needed to complete LTQ.........HELL, please make the beginners use 9k energy, Normal mode use the energy needed for Prestige (usually 21k), and prestige be 50k energy..........and for masters a whooping 75k to 90k.....................this way they will continue to be "challenging" for all players at all levels...and for speed mode, reduce the time needed by 25%...................making us very very very very happy having something to look forward...........................(that nice sunny summer coming in a few months) :rolleyes:

Why you even bother? You need a summer to enjoy life? Just quit now and you feel better, I promise! And we don't need to read your pathetic try of sarcasm.

truthteller
01-10-2015, 12:27 AM
Why you even bother? You need a summer to enjoy life? Just quit now and you feel better, I promise! And we don't need to read your pathetic try of sarcasm.

Buah, buah, you are a meanie:(

I do enjoy life everyday, just spend a bit time in the forum to read excellent comments such as yours and learn

Now back to collect my buildings and enjoy a movie:cool:

The Pharoah
01-10-2015, 08:32 AM
I don't think an energy regen boost would help, the energy requirements for all the events would just be increased to cancel it out.

Somebody
01-10-2015, 09:41 AM
I don't think an energy regen boost would help, the energy requirements for all the events would just be increased to cancel it out.

That's exactly the point, thx Pharoah!

GGG
01-10-2015, 10:38 AM
Thinking about dropping $200 to buy gold.
What do I win if I place high in the overall results?
Is my name entered into a drawing and I can win cash back?

This is all new to me.

MW Flake
01-10-2015, 11:06 AM

You win nothing. But Gree will let you use pixels that others that place below you probably will not be able to.

Is my name entered into a drawing and I can win cash back? This is all new to me.

Definitely not.

GGG
01-10-2015, 11:23 AM
So eventually someone has to receive a big payout for achieving top rank.
Anyone know what the prizes are for winning this game?

MW Flake
01-10-2015, 11:46 AM
There is no winning. That's the premise of all of these games. The only thing anyone ever achieves is the use of more of Gree's pixels.

good gawd noooo
01-10-2015, 12:32 PM
This is a joke right? 50k energy for Indy masters and 500k energy for faction masters is unobtainable? What are you smoking? That's cheap, sorry it ain't free but that's a pretty darn low price.

not even 500 gold to finish on my account.

agreed had to pay a bit but if you save free gold it could of been done for free.. yes wasn't easy but that is a very sought after reward you don't find them on sale that often.. that is like asking for a Mercedes to be sold at k mart on the blue light special.. it just wont happen

Pidgeot
01-10-2015, 01:51 PM
agreed had to pay a bit but if you save free gold it could of been done for free.. yes wasn't easy but that is a very sought after reward you don't find them on sale that often.. that is like asking for a Mercedes to be sold at k mart on the blue light special.. it just wont happen

No one is asking for a mercedes to be sold at k mart prices. This is like comparing a apple to earth. A Mercedes is a car. Guess what, I can buy other cars, whether it be from the many different dealerships or second hand, without the payments. This is +1 energy. There are no other options for it. It was also asking a ENTIRE faction to come out 50 bucks a player, maybe more FOR A 24 HOUR FLTQ. Where is the disconnect here???

Jaded Fusion
01-10-2015, 03:01 PM
No one is asking for a mercedes to be sold at k mart prices. This is like comparing a apple to earth. A Mercedes is a car. Guess what, I can buy other cars, whether it be from the many different dealerships or second hand, without the payments. This is +1 energy. There are no other options for it. It was also asking a ENTIRE faction to come out 50 bucks a player, maybe more FOR A 24 HOUR FLTQ. Where is the disconnect here???

The disconnect is squarely on you. Entire faction? Do the math buddy you needed at most 10 people out of 60 to do masters Indy to complete masters faction goals. The other 50 chip in if needed. Not hard to organize on short notice.

Pidgeot
01-10-2015, 03:06 PM
The disconnect is squarely on you. Entire faction? Do the math buddy you needed at most 10 people out of 60 to do masters Indy to complete masters faction goals. The other 50 chip in if needed. Not hard to organize on short notice.

You also act like people have money all the time. Indie was around 50k. Faction was around 150k. It takes most factions the who event timer just to finish prestige. Not exactly easy to do. Energy regen boost need to be easier to get since energy is so important.

Somebody
01-10-2015, 04:15 PM
Is my name entered into a drawing and I can win cash back?

This is all new to me.

Almost laughed, nice try;)

bobthebuilder654
01-10-2015, 04:50 PM
Ha ha your funny this was probably the easiest energy regen boost to get in terms of how much gold was needed to be spent to get it. You are not going to get such an important boost handed to you for free you have to do something for it.

You also act like people have money all the time. Indie was around 50k. Faction was around 150k. It takes most factions the who event timer just to finish prestige. Not exactly easy to do. Energy regen boost need to be easier to get since energy is so important.

Pidgeot
01-10-2015, 05:54 PM
Ha ha your funny this was probably the easiest energy regen boost to get in terms of how much gold was needed to be spent to get it. You are not going to get such an important boost handed to you for free you have to do something for it.

Im not asking for it for free boost. I never have. I'm asking for them to be easy for the community as a whole to get with effort. You also have to keep in mind that most factions finished masters within the time of it being release so there were almost no seats around for it and most cannot spend 50+ dollars for the one event, since they were spent from the last event. I was also coming off a 3 day LTQ so I had no spare money left.

This boost should be at the lowest in prestige.

MW Flake
01-10-2015, 09:41 PM
Let's follow your reasoning for a little op. So Gree does as you ask. Then what? Like many have said, the energy requirements will get higher. What will you ask for then?

We are already seeing the effects of making things easier to achieve with regards to stat inflation getting so out of hand that they were scrapped in favor of equipment. Is that what you really want for the test of the game? You really need to think ahead when coming up with things instead of just the effect you would get if you had it "right now".

Stumps
01-10-2015, 11:02 PM
i got it and did not spend a cent. Its called a strategy. I saved all my energy packs waiting for a decent prize like energy or health regen. I did the same with video gold and when the LTBs where released, i had enough saved.

Pidgeot
01-10-2015, 11:08 PM
Let's follow your reasoning for a little op. So Gree does as you ask. Then what? Like many have said, the energy requirements will get higher. What will you ask for then?

We are already seeing the effects of making things easier to achieve with regards to stat inflation getting so out of hand that they were scrapped in favor of equipment. Is that what you really want for the test of the game? You really need to think ahead when coming up with things instead of just the effect you would get if you had it "right now".

But thats the thing, we can't "think ahead" and plan for the future. Had I (and other players) known a +1 energy upgrade was coming after the 3 day LTQs 15% building upgrade time boost, we could have saved gold and refills. There are no change log, no upcoming changes or boost. We dont know what boost we will get. As for energy requirements getting higher, I don't know if you are aware or not but energy requirements are higher despite the bulk of players having poor or no energy regen at all. They also have taken away refill from LTQs.

I would always like to "think ahead" but you simply cant.

MW Flake
01-11-2015, 12:10 AM
I don't mean thinking ahead from a players standpoint. I mean doing it from Gree's. And as far as nobody having +whatever energy, I know of lots that do, and that's from only "slumming" around top 100-300. That number only increases when you get into the top 50 where a lot more money is spent, and even more the closer you get to the top 10. "Hard work" is only going to get you so far, and it's easy to see you are finding out that you've reached that limit. It's the nature of these "games". If you want to get to the next level, then it's time to break out the credit card. With all of that "hard work" you can at least keep your costs as low as possible. Unless you are in a faction that sponges off of all that "hard work".

Pidgeot
01-11-2015, 01:05 AM
I don't mean thinking ahead from a players standpoint. I mean doing it from Gree's. And as far as nobody having +whatever energy, I know of lots that do, and that's from only "slumming" around top 100-300. That number only increases when you get into the top 50 where a lot more money is spent, and even more the closer you get to the top 10. "Hard work" is only going to get you so far, and it's easy to see you are finding out that you've reached that limit. It's the nature of these "games". If you want to get to the next level, then it's time to break out the credit card. With all of that "hard work" you can at least keep your costs as low as possible. Unless you are in a faction that sponges off of all that "hard work".

If you know anything about how I play this game, you'll know I put in a lot of work in each event. Problem is with these LTQs, the bulk of players have little or no energy regen. The only energy regen I have is the +1 from the Nuclear Soldier. We dont know what is coming, as I spent my money for the -15% Building Upgrade Time boost. Things would have been better. I can understand GREE increasing the health of Epic Boss each cycle with the net gain on stats each cycle. That would be a justified increase if 70+% of the players had large gain but with 70+% of the players having poor or no energy regen and still increase the energy required for each LTQ, then you have a problem.

I know the nature of free to play games but this is doing it wrong. I can play Clash of Clans for free but would give them money for making a balanced game. I can play Candy Crush Saga for free, and do but I like the game would would give them money for making a fun game. I also play Plants vs Zombies 2 for free. Its a good game so I'll buy gems for newer plants because it increases the fun of the game. You cant do that in modern war. I save what I can but all events take what I saved. We also have no idea what is going to be released. Most games that have a forum have things like change logs, known bugs and glitches, what new content is being released and what event cycles are coming and prizes in it. All stuff like that here on the forum is player made, which is wrong. We should not have the TheDaminal telling players what LTQ and levels to play in. He goes out of his way, spends his money and gold to get us the information that the dev team should give us before the event starts. All games do this and a game that is free to play should be more than willing to do what the players want. We voice what we want to see and what we dont want. We dont want these pointless temp boost, yet they still give them.

I play this game smart. I keep my cost very low and spend what is needed to get boost but with these back to back LTQs, you can't plan. Just spend, spend, spend but a large amount of players can't do this.

MW Flake
01-11-2015, 01:16 AM
Just spend, spend, spend but a large amount of players can't do this.
Of all the time you spent typing that nice long reply, that line right there is all that's relevant to Gree. They don't need (want?) a large amount to do it, just the right number spending the right amount. They couldn't care less about the rest.

East Coast Bias
01-11-2015, 04:04 AM
If you know anything about how I play this game, you'll know I put in a lot of work in each event. Problem is with these LTQs, the bulk of players have little or no energy regen. The only energy regen I have is the +1 from the Nuclear Soldier. We dont know what is coming, as I spent my money for the -15% Building Upgrade Time boost. Things would have been better. I can understand GREE increasing the health of Epic Boss each cycle with the net gain on stats each cycle. That would be a justified increase if 70+% of the players had large gain but with 70+% of the players having poor or no energy regen and still increase the energy required for each LTQ, then you have a problem.

I know the nature of free to play games but this is doing it wrong. I can play Clash of Clans for free but would give them money for making a balanced game. I can play Candy Crush Saga for free, and do but I like the game would would give them money for making a fun game. I also play Plants vs Zombies 2 for free. Its a good game so I'll buy gems for newer plants because it increases the fun of the game. You cant do that in modern war. I save what I can but all events take what I saved. We also have no idea what is going to be released. Most games that have a forum have things like change logs, known bugs and glitches, what new content is being released and what event cycles are coming and prizes in it. All stuff like that here on the forum is player made, which is wrong. We should not have the TheDaminal telling players what LTQ and levels to play in. He goes out of his way, spends his money and gold to get us the information that the dev team should give us before the event starts. All games do this and a game that is free to play should be more than willing to do what the players want. We voice what we want to see and what we dont want. We dont want these pointless temp boost, yet they still give them.

I play this game smart. I keep my cost very low and spend what is needed to get boost but with these back to back LTQs, you can't plan. Just spend, spend, spend but a large amount of players can't do this.

I'm as frustrated as you with this game, but can't fully agree with your line of thinking. I have a free mini account that actually finished both prestige and masters - and got both wrappers. How? I stared down the 24x3 event and came to the conclusion that the wrapper wasn't worth spending the energy I had saved up. This is only the second time that I went after an event - the other being the 3% health increase or whatever that was converted into health regen. All the others, I had saved for a rainy day as I figured that once in a blue moon, gree would do an event where it would be a no brainier. Unfortunately, the building time reduction was NOT a no brainier. In fact, unless you could do it for free (which I did wi my main account), made no sense to spend gold on - unless your account can't finish an LTB upgrade to ten within the time allowed. For many, we can justbarely finish in time, so it isn't needed. This game is all about trade offs, and that 24x3 building time reduction prize wasn't worth it.

And so you may ask whether I'm a leach that hoards and doesn't help the faction? No, I prestage every masters boss (helped a lot for the energy regen!) and as long as I'm awake, make sure I get my hit in. Same with prestige, but I often find that my team runs ahead of me while I'm asleep.

It's all about saving for a rainy day AND making the right choice of when to spend. As I noted above, have only completed two events total, which means I play for the team and then when I find that one boost that can't be passed up, I go for it.

Jaded Fusion
01-11-2015, 07:12 AM

I'm not sure I see how getting the upgrade time reduction as a smart move. Right now there are 3 things to chase 1) all equipment possible 2) health regen 3) energy regen. Not particularly in that order. Anything else can be over looked. A smart player will get whatever boosts that can possibly save them direct money. My account regenerates 34k energy in 24hrs. And I'd have to say ltq energy requirements haven't really increased much in the last 2 or so months. On average it's 50k masters Indy per 24hrs regardless if it's a 3 day fltq, 3 day Indy ltq, 2 day fltq, 1 day fltq/ltq. There has been the odd one that was higher but not often. I save a lot more money now then I did 5 months ago when energy mods were only being handed out to t3 in wd. So although your theory of spend, spend, spend might be correct it actually does get better if you invest some cash smartly.

And it may not seem like I don't understand your wants, but I do. 5 months ago I was just like you +4 every 53 seconds only energy mod from the glitched epic boss. I made my choice then and I now see huge returns.

The point is if you want mods that save you money you gotta spend some more money.

GGG
01-11-2015, 07:22 AM
It's all fun and games until you spend money, then shiat gets real.
Lucky for me I'm a free player.

bobthebuilder654
01-11-2015, 10:56 AM
Yep I did the same. Face it pidgeot gree will never put such an important bonus in prestige where most faction would get it without spending anything. The whole point of even offering it in the masters event(where more than the top 25 could get it) was to make you spend some gold, if you were smart and did what Stumps and I did you wouldn't be complaining and get it for free. But you chose the building upgrade over energy regen and now complain.

i got it and did not spend a cent. Its called a strategy. I saved all my energy packs waiting for a decent prize like energy or health regen. I did the same with video gold and when the LTBs where released, i had enough saved.

good gawd noooo
01-12-2015, 11:43 AM

dude my faction did it and half of prestige in 4 hours with a minimal expenditure of SOME (as in maybe 5) players spent 20 bucks.. your math is so far off it is hilarious.. and as for top 25 teams only my team that did it that fast top 250 til this war and we got 138 this war.. so yeah you are way off base.... maybe you should try getting into a team above the top 2000 so you have a shot

Pidgeot
01-12-2015, 01:19 PM
dude my faction did it and half of prestige in 4 hours with a minimal expenditure of SOME (as in maybe 5) players spent 20 bucks.. your math is so far off it is hilarious.. and as for top 25 teams only my team that did it that fast top 250 til this war and we got 138 this war.. so yeah you are way off base.... maybe you should try getting into a team above the top 2000 so you have a shot

Im in a top 150 team.

MW Flake
01-12-2015, 02:06 PM
Im in a top 150 team.

I think it was suggested before, maybe you need a better team? You might be 150 but it seems like you are the one that might be keeping it there.

Pidgeot
01-12-2015, 03:13 PM
I think it was suggested before, maybe you need a better team? You might be 150 but it seems like you are the one that might be keeping it there.

Im one of the best players on the team. You know nothing about how I play the same so dont speak on it as if you do. I simply want more players to have access to this boost to justify the increase.

Mr llama
01-12-2015, 03:30 PM
Im one of the best players on the team. You know nothing about how I play the same so dont speak on it as if you do. I simply want more players to have access to this boost to justify the increase.Do you play defensively?
Re read his comment I don't think you got what he was saying

Pidgeot
01-12-2015, 03:42 PM
Do you play defensively?
Re read his comment I don't think you got what he was saying

I did. Its in 2 parts. The first one was I should be in a "better" team. Sounds like just spend more. The second part was that maybe Im the reason the team is 150 and not higher. That sounds pretty clear to me, unless Im missing something...

Jaded Fusion
01-12-2015, 07:12 PM
I did. Its in 2 parts. The first one was I should be in a "better" team. Sounds like just spend more. The second part was that maybe Im the reason the team is 150 and not higher. That sounds pretty clear to me, unless Im missing something...

He meant maybe it's because of you your faction ranks as high as t150 and not much lower...I know, over your head.

MW Flake
01-12-2015, 07:25 PM
Thank you Mr. Llama and Jaded. I thought the words I used were small enough for him, but I guess not. Let me try again

Pidge, join a better team and spend LESS to get MORE.

Ps. By now, we all know how you play. You've flipped us all off and cried about it so many times now we probably know better than you do.

Pidgeot
01-12-2015, 07:44 PM
Thank you Mr. Llama and Jaded. I thought the words I used were small enough for him, but I guess not. Let me try again

Pidge, join a better team and spend LESS to get MORE.

Ps. By now, we all know how you play. You've flipped us all off and cried about it so many times now we probably know better than you do.

You could be more clear since the way you wrote made you come off like a ******* but I think most consider you one by now. I'm trying to make the game better for all players but elitist like you don't want that.

moonda855
01-12-2015, 08:30 PM
cảm ơn bạn, bài viết trên giúp tôi có kinh nghi

Mr llama
01-13-2015, 12:44 AM
I did. Its in 2 parts. The first one was I should be in a "better" team. Sounds like just spend more. The second part was that maybe Im the reason the team is 150 and not higher. That sounds pretty clear to me, unless Im missing something...Saying your most likely the rockstar of your faction and it's working against you. You need to get others on board with your placement goals or find a better faction. Recently I needed some energy boosts so I teamed up with a sister faction in top 25 and got 2(normally top 250). Just needed to adjust my playing strategy didn't need to spend any more money.

MW Flake
01-13-2015, 01:44 AM
You could be more clear since the way you wrote made you come off like a ******* but I think most consider you one by now. I'm trying to make the game better for all players but elitist like you don't want that.

Thats how you act towards people that give you solid advice? Nice dude. It was clear what I meant to all but you. Maybe that chip on your shoulder is blocking your view?

No, you aren't trying to help everyone. You are trying to help yourself (somewhat). Equipment "leveled" the playing field. How well is that working out?

Elitist? That's funny. A free playing top 500 is elitist lol.

Pidgeot
01-13-2015, 09:20 AM
Saying your most likely the rockstar of your faction and it's working against you. You need to get others on board with your placement goals or find a better faction. Recently I needed some energy boosts so I teamed up with a sister faction in top 25 and got 2(normally top 250). Just needed to adjust my playing strategy didn't need to spend any more money.

I bever said I was a rockstar of the faction, just one of the more active players. Also, I dont know where to look for more energy prizes. Money is never right when they show up. Knowing event prizes ahead of time would help a lot.

Pidgeot
01-13-2015, 09:26 AM
Thats how you act towards people that give you solid advice? Nice dude. It was clear what I meant to all but you. Maybe that chip on your shoulder is blocking your view?

No, you aren't trying to help everyone. You are trying to help yourself (somewhat). Equipment "leveled" the playing field. How well is that working out?

Elitist? That's funny. A free playing top 500 is elitist lol.

I have the best equipment around for right now. Its only goal was to make more money, it just happen to "level" or rather make those more untouchable.

fatbodychris
01-13-2015, 11:36 AM
I have the best equipment around for right now. Its only goal was to make more money, it just happen to "level" or rather make those more untouchable.

I doubt that equipment made more money for gree. I think that people that spent money on FLTQ would either keep spending the same or stop spending. People that don't spend usually won't start spending for equipment.

Pidgeot
01-13-2015, 01:52 PM
I doubt that equipment made more money for gree. I think that people that spent money on FLTQ would either keep spending the same or stop spending. People that don't spend usually won't start spending for equipment.

Well I mean to make the top players more untouchable. With all the attack boost that were given out, we could attack any player in the game. To make the top untouchable again, they needed a new system. That way they can get back on top. Look a WD, its a complete mess now. Im not sure how WD is at the top but for us, you just lose left and right. Afterall the top will go after everything they can, within reason of course.

Lilith...
01-13-2015, 02:54 PM
A bit off topic but since "untouchable top teams" are mentioned. This double/triple strike is probably the dumbest move gree has ever made. With the amounts they are being dropped for the top3 they will be at 100% within 3-4 months. At least on the double strike that is. So every hit will at least be a double. Meaning those teams have to spend much less with their already high health regen. Instead of equipment and those double/triple crap, they should have just adjusted the win/loss stat ratio. Gree is ruining themselves and they don't even see it.

Pidgeot
01-13-2015, 03:19 PM
A bit off topic but since "untouchable top teams" are mentioned. This double/triple strike is probably the dumbest move gree has ever made. With the amounts they are being dropped for the top3 they will be at 100% within 3-4 months. At least on the double strike that is. So every hit will at least be a double. Meaning those teams have to spend much less with their already high health regen. Instead of equipment and those double/triple crap, they should have just adjusted the win/loss stat ratio. Gree is ruining themselves and they don't even see it.

I have to agree but that also is a win as well. There is no proof that the top wont spend. Also , D/T Strike is completely random when it goes off so points will always be weird, making them spend more just for the change of getting a higher random number. Once it gets that high though, we'll be seeing the top WD points in the billions on the first few hours.

Speed ump
01-14-2015, 06:26 AM
Pidg, anyone can get the regen, all it takes is spending and gree refuses no one for that. As far as the top teams getting stronger, well duh. Many of those players spent way way more than the rest in the game, so you would and should expect them to be untouchable. It was wrong for them not to be for so long, and it's still not the same by a long shot. Most in the top teams are level 300s, who have been penalized for that by wd points earned vs the lower level guys. The diff can be 25 percent. So yes, I'd say it's fair, and only helps to even up that difference. It's neevr going to be an even playing field. It's not 5 year old sports where they say there's no losers or winners for fear of hurting the kids feelings. The big spenders will always have more, and some of those who don't won't like that. I wish I could afford a mansion myself, by I can't, and don't have an issue with those who can. I can't keep up with those jonses, so I'll just worry about my small place in life.

Saint Anger
01-14-2015, 10:56 AM
But....but....Everyone Gets a Trophy!!!

MW Flake
01-14-2015, 11:05 AM
But....but....Everyone Gets a Trophy!!!

I don't know about a trophy, but I do think every player should get a sign.

mugsyny
01-15-2015, 04:16 PM
Nothing is easy with game, you must be big gold spender, and for video glitch who cares, let the non money spenders watch videos, seriously how much gold can you get from watching, a couple hundred a month, You sound like your crying, because you're big spender and don't want any competition from the players that don't spend money. Hope to come across you, I will camp on your base and take all and I don't even need. I say give all a chance to get bonuses.. I myself spend a lot on gold just to get what I want, but if I go to the casino I can't predict the outcome no matter how much I spend.

sean2
01-16-2015, 07:38 AM
I agree gree should quit giving everything to top factions,the guys that r building their faction up are sick of same top faction getting the energy boosts as the game now is all about energy so factions that r at 50 and below have to buy at least 2vaults for a meesley+1energy give everyone a chance gree make goals achievable

NexusImperium
01-16-2015, 08:35 AM
My guess is that the folks up on top have energy regen so high that they are not spending gold on the LTQ events.

I'd say LTQ requirements are growing because everyone else is leveling up, placing all their skill points into energy, and Gree is increasing them to keep up with this trend. But in reality, it's punishing everyone.

I agree/disagree with the OP. Energy regen would be nice but Gree would just continue to raise the requirements because they're determined to squeeze blood out of that rock, i.e. milk us for as much money as possible. So for that reason, I say there's only one way to reverse this trend. That is:

STOP SPENDING MONEY ON THIS GAME

Rob TRK
01-16-2015, 10:28 AM
First observation - no team is given anything. The top teams choose to spend money to achieve the boosts they have. That is a choice. If you wish to earn the bonuses you have a choice.. Spend some cash. That cash keeps the game going,without the spenders no game, end of story.

Second observation - Pidgeot, you are maing a choice. Playing T150 pretty much guarantees your returns, although there are tactics to boost the account strength. If you spend, as you suggest, you certainly have the option of meeting the demands of a team which collectively places higher. I can speak from experience, running a T150 in the past. I moved and reap the improved outcomes from placing higher. It was a tough choice as it involved relationships that I'd built over time. I'd suggest you review your objectives from playing and what is really important. If it's the people and relationships then enjoy the outcomes you do achieve.

Have fun whatever you choose.

MW Flake
01-16-2015, 10:44 AM
Nicely said Rob.

Pidgeot
01-16-2015, 11:43 AM
First observation - no team is given anything. The top teams choose to spend money to achieve the boosts they have. That is a choice. If you wish to earn the bonuses you have a choice.. Spend some cash. That cash keeps the game going,without the spenders no game, end of story.

Second observation - Pidgeot, you are maing a choice. Playing T150 pretty much guarantees your returns, although there are tactics to boost the account strength. If you spend, as you suggest, you certainly have the option of meeting the demands of a team which collectively places higher. I can speak from experience, running a T150 in the past. I moved and reap the improved outcomes from placing higher. It was a tough choice as it involved relationships that I'd built over time. I'd suggest you review your objectives from playing and what is really important. If it's the people and relationships then enjoy the outcomes you do achieve.

Have fun whatever you choose.

Yeah, I choose to play where I'm at because I like the group of people I play with. The top only having access to energy boost screws the rest of us. Its not hard to get on the forums and post the rewards for LTQs or other events. They use to do it. We dont know what we are playing for. Had I known there was a energy boost showing up, I would have saved gold and money for that, like the rest of my faction would have but a -15% building upgrade time is too good to pass up if you dont have +1 building upgrade boost.

We also get placed at a disadvantage with the about of energy regen the top has because of the increasing requirements and also the removal of energy packs from LTQs. I do well for myself and can complete most LTQs but not knowing what we are playing for makes it hard to know what event to play in. The boost can be bad, that you waste your gold on or it can be good and you dont have any. You just never know but I stand by what I said, energy boost need to be more obtainable.

Jaded Fusion
01-16-2015, 01:02 PM
Yeah, I choose to play where I'm at because I like the group of people I play with. The top only having access to energy boost screws the rest of us. Its not hard to get on the forums and post the rewards for LTQs or other events. They use to do it. We dont know what we are playing for. Had I known there was a energy boost showing up, I would have saved gold and money for that, like the rest of my faction would have but a -15% building upgrade time is too good to pass up if you dont have +1 building upgrade boost.

We also get placed at a disadvantage with the about of energy regen the top has because of the increasing requirements and also the removal of energy packs from LTQs. I do well for myself and can complete most LTQs but not knowing what we are playing for makes it hard to know what event to play in. The boost can be bad, that you waste your gold on or it can be good and you dont have any. You just never know but I stand by what I said, energy boost need to be more obtainable.

I spent August to January in a top team. Left recently due to personally aspirations. But my account in 5 months went up to having +6 upgrades, -57% health regen, +25 energy per 53 seconds & -42% upgrade time. Cost around $4000 CAD to obtain it.

Pidgeot
01-16-2015, 01:09 PM
I spent August to January in a top team. Left recently due to personally aspirations. But my account in 5 months went up to having +6 upgrades, -57% health regen, +25 energy per 53 seconds & -42% upgrade time. Cost around $4000 CAD to obtain it.

That is way more money I care to spend on a barely functional game. Though my upgrade time reduction is -51%

NexusImperium
01-16-2015, 01:15 PM

Thanks for being frank about how much you've spent on this game, I think we'd all be in a much better position if people would be more forthcoming about it.

To be honest I think secretly Gree would find that their income would rise if they made things more reasonable. For example, I would totally spend $10-20 on a prestige LTQ wrapper, or $30 on a master one. But since the cost is many, many times that (like $70-$210), Gree gets approximately $0 from me. I sit the events out. I know a lot of other people do that, too.

Speed ump
01-16-2015, 06:55 PM
Pigeon, for some reason you seem to feel gree owes it to you ( let's be honest , you and your current team are you're priority, you're not concerned about the other teams or players) to give you the awards as the players who sepnd way more than you. That's like asking to U.S. government to provide you with the same level of housing that a millionaire is able to afford, because it's not fair that he can afford more than you. Sorry, but that not the way the world works, and it's not how this game works. Get used to making do with what you have for your level of spending, because it's not going to change. You're not entitled to more, unless you're willing to pay for more. Even if you personally spent more, but the rest of your team was gold free, that was your choice to remain in a team that would never qualify to get higher prizes.

Pidgeot
01-16-2015, 07:37 PM
Pigeon, for some reason you seem to feel gree owes it to you ( let's be honest , you and your current team are you're priority, you're not concerned about the other teams or players) to give you the awards as the players who sepnd way more than you. That's like asking to U.S. government to provide you with the same level of housing that a millionaire is able to afford, because it's not fair that he can afford more than you. Sorry, but that not the way the world works, and it's not how this game works. Get used to making do with what you have for your level of spending, because it's not going to change. You're not entitled to more, unless you're willing to pay for more. Even if you personally spent more, but the rest of your team was gold free, that was your choice to remain in a team that would never qualify to get higher prizes.

Where do these bad analogies come from? You cant compare a energy boost to a million dollar home. Other homes exist. Apartments exist. There are other options for housing. There are none for energy.

Speed ump
01-16-2015, 07:49 PM
Sure there is, you have energy, it rebuilds. Yours just isn't as fast at rebuilding as the top guys. It's like says you have nothing because you have a yugo and I have a Ferrari. Just because you're eating hamburger dosnt mean you're going hungry, when I'm eating steak.

Pidgeot
01-16-2015, 07:51 PM
Sure there is, you have energy, it rebuilds. Yours just isn't as fast at rebuilding as the top guys. It's like says you have nothing because you have a yugo and I have a Ferrari. Just because you're eating hamburger dosnt mean you're going hungry, when I'm eating steak.

As far as Im concerned, food does the same thing and taste the same.

dan2407
01-16-2015, 10:15 PM
I know I'm sure as hell gonna enjoy my easy +3 energy regen gained from this cycle :)

daly4922
01-16-2015, 10:58 PM
adjust your stats to decrease your regen times. It might not seem like it but it does make a difference.

MW Flake
01-17-2015, 04:00 AM
As far as Im concerned, food does the same thing and taste the same.

Deflecting much?

The bottom line is that the only one stopping you, your faction, or anyone else from gaining any prize you seek (glitches and screw ups aside) is yourselves. If you are doing willing to do what it takes to get them, they are yours. If you are not willing, they are not. You may not like what it takes to get them, but that is YOUR decision to make, not grees. And before you go getting all defensive again and calling me an "elitist" or some other nonsense, remember I have chosen NOT to do what it takes.

Bndawgs
01-17-2015, 07:22 AM
I know I'm sure as hell gonna enjoy my easy +3 energy regen gained from this cycle :)

how much will you help to get those? i'm guessing not very much.

Bndawgs
01-17-2015, 07:25 AM
pidgeot, you have to look at your account almost as an investment. the guys who spent a ton of gold on their account in the early days for health and energy regen are now realizing the return on those investments in the form of less gold spent on completing events. you can spend the gold now in the hopes that the game will be around long enough for you to make back the investment

dan2407
01-17-2015, 07:36 AM
how much will you help to get those? i'm guessing not very much.

Haven't logged in since before the event started :)

Pidgeot
01-17-2015, 10:28 AM
Deflecting much?

The bottom line is that the only one stopping you, your faction, or anyone else from gaining any prize you seek (glitches and screw ups aside) is yourselves. If you are doing willing to do what it takes to get them, they are yours. If you are not willing, they are not. You may not like what it takes to get them, but that is YOUR decision to make, not grees. And before you go getting all defensive again and calling me an "elitist" or some other nonsense, remember I have chosen NOT to do what it takes.

So, you're a hipster then. Just because you don't want to play or do what it takes does not mean there are people who want the game more balanced for more players. I'm not sure what makes people argue against what could benefit them as well.

Pidgeot
01-17-2015, 10:33 AM
pidgeot, you have to look at your account almost as an investment. the guys who spent a ton of gold on their account in the early days for health and energy regen are now realizing the return on those investments in the form of less gold spent on completing events. you can spend the gold now in the hopes that the game will be around long enough for you to make back the investment

Very true but GREE is charging over 300 bucks for just 1 boost. I can't justify spending over 2k a cycle. I invest when I can and do have some decent boost but more game changing boost should be available or at least mixed up from time to time.

MW Flake
01-17-2015, 11:49 AM
Very true but GREE is charging over 300 bucks for just 1 boost. I can't justify spending over 2k a cycle. I invest when I can and do have some decent boost but more game changing boost should be available or at least mixed up from time to time.

So you've made your choice. Why do you insist on complaining about it? Gree is charging what the market will bear. Nothing more. Is it that hard to understand? The game changing boosts ARE available. You've just made the choice to pass on it by not spending the price set.

Nope, not a hipster either. Not even close. But like everyone else, I make choices. If I make ones I'm not happy about, then I choose differently next time.

Speed ump
01-17-2015, 08:56 PM
You can stop complaining about it, it's not going to change, it's actually properly balanced I. Terms of rewards for spending. You're not ever going to get top prizes for not top money, so learn to live with it.

Willem70
01-18-2015, 06:40 AM
Totally agree, +1 energy for top 25 faction?? If you want more people spend some cash in this game make items achievable and worth while.