PDA

View Full Version : Massive hike in price in gold..,

PC77
01-08-2015, 01:50 PM
Haven't got a clue where it's come from but have y'all seen the price of gold now, 115 euro per vault. Unless they have 60% sale of each war weekend, I ain't purchasing another vault

Weasel
01-08-2015, 02:03 PM
It's an Apple issue that was originally announced in December. It was announced again yesterday afternoon, stating the changes would take effect within 36 hours.

Gree needs to make some sort of adjustment because of this. There cannot be, in a multi-platform environment, any degree of financial preference given to one platform over the other. I understand prices vary from region to region, but they should not vary from one device/platform to another within the same region.

Saskyboy83
01-08-2015, 02:17 PM
Gree needs to make some sort of adjustment because of this. There cannot be, in a multi-platform environment, any degree of financial preference given to one platform over the other. I understand prices vary from region to region, but they should not vary from one device/platform to another within the same region.
Totally agree, it's not right that I have to now $120 for a vault when my neighbors to the south get it at what seems now a discounted price

Weasel
01-08-2015, 02:20 PM
Totally agree, it's not right that I have to now $120 for a vault when my neighbors to the south get it at what seems now a discounted price

That'so not the point. The point is, your neighbour who lives next door and plays on an Android device pays less than you. You are penalized simply for the fact you have an Apple device while your next-door neighbour has seen zero changes.

PC77
01-08-2015, 02:22 PM
It's an Apple issue that was originally announced in December. It was announced again yesterday afternoon, stating the changes would take effect within 36 hours.

Ya, it seems Gree aren't to blame here for once but going to be very interesting to see what they do to counter this. They are going to lose a ton of very loyal players if they don't act soon.

On a positive note, it'll take our minds off not having no LTB😉

polly
01-08-2015, 02:48 PM
My iOS and an android are still the same price, I just have treasury on android.

madnoob
01-08-2015, 02:50 PM
Android FTW!!!!!!

cooch
01-08-2015, 02:52 PM

You assume google won't follow suit. Not a great assumption on your part. Nor will gree or any other app developer change prices due to apple lust for profits

legalious
01-08-2015, 03:08 PM
You can find the reason for this increase ->Here (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?103992-Apple-s-EU-Canada-pricing-changes)<-.

I will be closing all topics that are the same and directing them to the post about the increase.

-Batman-
01-08-2015, 03:10 PM
We know why but Gree need to actually address this issue

Saskyboy83
01-08-2015, 03:12 PM
You can find the reason for this increase ->Here (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?103993-Apple-s-EU-Canada-pricing-changes)<-.

No offense, but I don't really give a s*** what the reason is. My issue is there is no longer a level playing field in this game.