PDA

View Full Version : No time to prepare

Longbeard
01-08-2015, 10:40 AM
Dear Gree,

You just made it impossible for most guilds to prepare for the RAID war. The Chaos Knight Raid follows the current fusion war directly. Giving the alliances and guilds no chance to transfer there members to the guilds that will go to war.

This means that only a few strong guilds can run at all and that the rest of the guilds will go Free-To-Play. Is this really what Gree has in mind? It will result in less gemming because most guilds will give up if they haven't already.

I urge Gree to reconsider this schedule and delay the launch of the RAID war with 24 hours. So we players have the time to prepare.

On behalf of The Coalition

C2PL Longbeard

seta sojiro
01-08-2015, 10:43 AM
I agree with this, this isnt a very strategical move from GREE.
Player wise, this is unfair
Business wise, its a mess.

Gradrizyn
01-08-2015, 10:47 AM
Not big fan of the guild swapping thing, think it's cheesy. I think they should make it take time for you to leave a guild and join another one, like a week or so.

Bukk7k3
01-08-2015, 10:56 AM
they better delay for about 4 hours so everyone can prepare or they will get a **** load of crap thrown in their direction

Street Shark
01-08-2015, 10:56 AM
You have time to prepare now…get to it

Shanahan
01-08-2015, 11:01 AM
I know you're on iOS so you may not realise but the Blitz that just began runs immediately into the raid for this weekend...which means no time to move players into the proper guilds. This is an ignorant move on the part of a company that wants to make money.

Longbeard
01-08-2015, 11:07 AM
Please everybody push it also through to support:

Contact Gree support ( options > settings > FAQ > support: feedback) or:
https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Dear Gree,

You just made it impossible for most guilds to prepare for the RAID war. The Chaos Knight Raid follows the current fusion war directly. Giving the alliances and guilds no chance to transfer there members to the guilds that will go to war.

This means that only a few strong guilds can run at all and that the rest of the guilds will go Free-To-Play. Is this really what Gree has in mind? It will result in less gemming because most guilds will give up if they haven't already.

I urge Gree to reconsider this schedule and delay the launch of the RAID war with 24 hours. So we players have the time to prepare.

Name
Guild

Scabs
01-08-2015, 11:32 AM
This may be the dumbest thing Gree does all year and it's only January.

Ant venom
01-08-2015, 11:37 AM
i think they started this limited prepare time thing since Thanksgiving, but why would u need tp swap guilds anyways. GREE peobably did this so that hackers don't have the time to go to a new guild and not get reported.

Kangaroeland
01-08-2015, 11:44 AM
Not going to send a ticket because this might actually be interesting. Do agree its a weird move but not even close to the worst thing to ever happen.

legalious
01-08-2015, 11:47 AM
I have no problem with moving around in guilds, since I have never left mine. :p

Jason Pease
01-08-2015, 12:44 PM
I see lots of whiners with WAY too much time on their hands play this game...

Damn u GREE...how dare you not let us prepare our virtual guilds, and receive our virtual gifts, that we spend REAL money on...how dare u
Lol.

Scabs
01-08-2015, 12:50 PM
Here's a little note for those of you who have never run in a top 10 guild: Top 10 guilds are carefully coordinated and filled with members who commit to meet the set minimums by that guild. It's not the same members going over and over again in each guild (at least 99% of the time). Doing something like this just means that it will most likely be a cheaper raid with a bunch of angry "paying" customers. We were coordinating a top 25 run, but now have no way to get members into the same guild. Doesn't matter to me as this top 25 reward kind of stinks, but I imagine the other alliances are angry.

Aethers
01-08-2015, 01:01 PM
The point of a guild is to see what you can do as a guild of specific players. Hence the limit of so many members per guild. I am not a fan of allowing people to swap guilds each event. I like the recommendation of not being able to rejoin a guild for a week if you leave one. That might be to long, but a handful of days would be nice to see. Decide what you want to get out of the game and make a guild that does that specifically and stay there.

NaturlBornKiller
01-08-2015, 01:03 PM
Well, as compensatiom for this back 2 back wars they raised our prices om the gems with over 25%

We really are a respected community

Laengar
01-08-2015, 01:06 PM
Price of gems didn't change here in the U.S. I would guess what you're seeing is apple or google raising the conversion rates to account for changes in currency exchange ratios...

NaturlBornKiller
01-08-2015, 01:09 PM
In that case gems should become cheaper instead of more expensive

Laengar
01-08-2015, 01:12 PM
Not if the U.S. dollar has increased in value in the international exchanges. Other currencies would become weaker, requiring more of them to purchase the same items as before

Scabs
01-08-2015, 01:13 PM
That would be a great way for Gree to lose money. I started an independent guild back in March 2014. We had some good runs and finished in top 100 a few times, but it's just too difficult to get and keep an independent guild in the top 25 let alone top 10. The recruiting in the game is a joke....scour arena leader board for guildless members and hope they join. I caved and joined an alliance and it made all the difference for the players who carried the guild. Now, those players can be appropriately compensated in wars and easily go on top 10 runs for war/raid epics.

Gradrizyn
01-08-2015, 01:47 PM
The point of a guild is to see what you can do as a guild of specific players. Hence the limit of so many members per guild. I am not a fan of allowing people to swap guilds each event. I like the recommendation of not being able to rejoin a guild for a week if you leave one. That might be to long, but a handful of days would be nice to see. Decide what you want to get out of the game and make a guild that does that specifically and stay there.
YES!!! a few days would be fine, I feel like this guild swapping is manipulating the system

Gradrizyn
01-08-2015, 01:49 PM
That would be a great way for Gree to lose money. I started an independent guild back in March 2014. We had some good runs and finished in top 100 a few times, but it's just too difficult to get and keep an independent guild in the top 25 let alone top 10. The recruiting in the game is a joke....scour arena leader board for guildless members and hope they join. I caved and joined an alliance and it made all the difference for the players who carried the guild. Now, those players can be appropriately compensated in wars and easily go on top 10 runs for war/raid epics.

The alliances ARE the reason normal guilds can't compete now you are part of the problem.

ItsWil
01-08-2015, 02:00 PM
The alliances ARE the reason normal guilds can't compete now you are part of the problem.

The alliances are what fund gree... I don't see these "normal" guilds willing to shell out 1600 gems a person to get into top 10. Granted, I don't like how political the game has become, but if it wasn't for alliances and the friends I have made in my alliance... I wouldn't be playing and gree would be out a **** ton of money.

KnD4eva
01-08-2015, 02:13 PM
I am a proud SAE alliance member and this is stupid alliances are the backbone of the game when u get to higher lvs. This screws everyone, I'm not dpending gems if I am unsure of my guild!

I think we need compensation especially android bc they had no warning!!!!
😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎

Gradrizyn
01-08-2015, 02:14 PM
Why wouldn't the same people spend 1600 gems in their own guild?

ItsWil
01-08-2015, 02:20 PM

A very high percentage of people who play this game are incapable of spending 1600 gems every single war and raid. Alliances allow immediate gratification, letting a person get a shiny new t10 armor as soon as they get the amount of gems. Where as if they had to wait for all 40 members of their guild to be able to do the same, they would be waiting an awful long while.

Longbeard

Most guilds do not have 40 gemmers with 1600 gems. Most guilds have a handful of gemmers. Guilds form alliances to give there members the change to go top-10 or 25. But uniting all gemmers to make it to the top.

So we move people towards one guild so that guild has 40 members with 1600 gems each. That is regrettable this time not possible.

KnD4eva

U would never be able to coordinate getting your guild full with 40 and all of them having 1600 gems if u didn't have a group of serious people to put in your guild I am a gm and this would be stupid

Sent
01-08-2015, 02:25 PM
I have no problem with it. It's definitely going to be an interesting raid unless they push it back, which I hope they don't.

Mos20
01-08-2015, 02:44 PM
As I am not in an alliance and don't agree with them at all, I think this is awesome. Boo Hoo we can't organize in time so we won't win, deal with it! I spend plenty of gems but a lot in my guild don't so it will be nice to maybe have half a chance of doing ok. In my opinion, alliances, guild swapping/stacking and stripping are all ways to "bend the rules" so same guilds always win. Maybe, just maybe, real guilds and not just a group of people put together who have the most money/gems this week from within a much bigger alliance might have a chance. Still can't see Rainbow alliance allowing anyone else to actually win though!

Gradrizyn
01-08-2015, 03:04 PM
I am sure those in these alliances like things the way they are, they have little competition and the more top finishes they get makes it more unlikely for any normal guilds to ever compete. However, consider if a 1000 normal guilds were close in points for the top spots, many more people might buy gems in order to make a move. With super alliance guilds as it stand now we know we have no shot so most us invest nothing and a small few invest a ton. Closer competition would be healthier, more fun and quite possibly more profitable than the way it is now.

ItsWil
01-08-2015, 03:42 PM
As I am not in an alliance and don't agree with them at all, I think this is awesome. Boo Hoo we can't organize in time so we won't win, deal with it! I spend plenty of gems but a lot in my guild don't so it will be nice to maybe have half a chance of doing ok. In my opinion, alliances, guild swapping/stacking and stripping are all ways to "bend the rules" so same guilds always win. Maybe, just maybe, real guilds and not just a group of people put together who have the most money/gems this week from within a much bigger alliance might have a chance. Still can't see Rainbow alliance allowing anyone else to actually win though!

To quote Michael Bay, "This game is about money"

Gradrizyn
01-08-2015, 03:53 PM
To quote Michael Bay, "This game is about money"

You're right but as it stands now they get large contributions from a small amount of people, without alliances we would have increased competition they would get money from a lot more people albeit in smaller amounts but it would net them a greater profit I suspect. AS it stands now most of invest nothing because there is no hope. Give us hope and we would get in the game.

southpaw29
01-08-2015, 03:55 PM
I kind of like this......some of the usual T10 guilds will not be full or able to collect their members and it allows some other guild who didnt lose people for the blitz to go for T10 with all their members......A raid without mercenaries....bummer for some of the "big boys" who are sitting at 10/40 or 15 of 40 members....brilliant GREE (a little sarcasm) but still funny as hell.

ItsWil
01-08-2015, 03:55 PM
You're right but as it stand now they get large contribution from a small amount of people, without alliances and increase competition they would get money from a lot more people albeit in smaller amounts but it would net them a greater profit I suspect. AS it stands now most of invest nothing because there is no hope. Give us hope and we would get in the game.

9 guilds usually all full with 40 people. 1600 gems at lets say, 30% sale. 140$ per person
140 x 360 = 50,400$. That's just from t10 guilds, weekly. Now you factor in T1, and T25.

Gradrizyn
01-08-2015, 04:02 PM
9 guilds usually all full with 40 people. 1600 gems at lets say, 30% sale. 140$ per person
140 x 360 = 50,400$. That's just from t10 guilds, weekly. Now you factor in T1, and T25.

Now imagine more than 1000 guilds being within reach of the top 25 1000x40= 40000 X at just 5$= $200000

Are you saying there are people who dump $1000. a month on this insanity? Wow people be cray cray

ItsWil
01-08-2015, 04:04 PM
Now imagine more than 1000 guilds being within reach of the top 25 1000x40= 40000 X at just 5$= $200000

At best you're looking at 200 being able to. lmao

Gradrizyn
01-08-2015, 04:11 PM
At best you're looking at 200 being able to. lmao
If it wasn't rigged in favor of a select few, I think the game would be a lot more popular and they would net a much larger profit. Making it easy for people to jump guilds and do stuff like this is why so many people quit. It is heart breaking to build up your guild, teach people and earn rewards for them and then they bail and go join power guilds and alliances. It sucks and makes it harder for Gree to retain players.

Fossil
01-08-2015, 05:02 PM
Even with the top gemmers scattered among guilds I am sure there are still concentrations of enough of them to keep T10 in the alliances. There just won't be the crazy scores seen lately

miss carlie
01-08-2015, 05:11 PM
Totally agree not impressed...^^

Fossil
01-08-2015, 05:18 PM
Uh-oh, Kiwi found her log-in.....you're all toast now!

Ant venom
01-08-2015, 05:23 PM
You call a guild in Android who is number one in the war with 175 million war points called War Incorporated not having crazy scores.

Regretz
01-08-2015, 06:34 PM
I call them idiots for spending tens of thousands on pixels that will be outdated very soon.

miss carlie
01-08-2015, 06:45 PM
I call them idiots for spending tens of thousands on pixels that will be outdated very soon.

Really?? So do you say the same about dk??
Imo this is stupid locking members in guilds whats the point of that?

Regretz
01-08-2015, 07:29 PM
@miss carlie

Yes, I do say the same for DK. Im sorry, did I miss the part where we should all worship the stupid few that spend more than their house is worth on virtual armor? Not saying I havent done my fair share of t10 runs, but every single 1? First off, dont have the time or patenfe to "dedicate" my life to a GAME.
I know they have to have every single t10 epic so they feel good about themselves, but i dont need an ego boost tyvm. If they think they should be worshipped as gods bevause they "own" this game, they need to take a long hard look at their priorities.

Rhaegal
01-08-2015, 07:54 PM
Can't say on android but on iOS there was plenty of warning. The only surprise was chaos vanguard as a t25 reward. Know several guilds that had planned t25 pushes aborted their pushes.

xXxSteelxXx
01-08-2015, 07:55 PM
Dear Gree,

On behalf of The Coalition

C2PL Longbeard

Apparently they heard you Longbeard... just completely misunderstood what you said.

So not only do we not have any time between the FW and the Raid, but there is now (wait for it) a GUILD WAR scheduled to start on Sunday, which they have GRACIOUSLY moved back to Monday.

It's screwed up, and reinforces my suspicion they are dredging this game for all it is worth and then taking it down.

Such is life.

KnD4eva
01-08-2015, 08:06 PM
I think Gree is just trying ways to milk more money out of us!

#GREEdy

Longbeard
01-09-2015, 02:48 AM
In regard to the announcement of Gree on Facebook. Please stop for one moment and think you setup through.

"Knights!
We’ve received a lot of feedback about back to back events. As an effort to let you know we’re listening, we have pushed the Sunday GW to start on Monday! Thank you for your continued support and feedback."

Alliances, Guilds and players are unprepared. Players are in other guilds not able to return to there guild to there friends. Not able to go to top-10/25 because there 'trapped' by your back to back war attempted.
Recruits waiting to be admitted into a guild cannot be accepted because there is a war going on.
Do you really think an intensive game like Knights & Dragons can be run 24/7? Its a totally different game concept then we signed up for, a game where you play in the weekends so you can work go to school during the week. This way, back to back, players will really fast burn up and leave the game.

John Hawkeye
01-09-2015, 03:36 AM
I think GREE is trying to stop account sharing and guild hopping. This changes all for any alliances. For me its a good try and idea.

zelfgal
01-09-2015, 04:05 AM
These back to back events sucks, we re all stuck and cant be prepared for next event(raid)!!!

only the guilds who are full maybe have a chance for t10, all the others...we cant recruit, we cant bring other members to help our t10 try,so this sucks...

i believe Gree will lose not only money from this but also players of the game, really disappointed...:(

(also 5k gem spent for aquatic+??...TRAGIC)

Longbeard
01-09-2015, 04:08 AM
I think GREE is trying to stop account sharing and guild hopping. This changes all for any alliances. For me its a good try and idea.

If you want to stop account sharing, tie the account to the device ID and let people only transfer once a week. That will stop guilds passing accounts through to the next so they can fight 24/7.

Make it possible to sponsor friends with gems, armors and bling. So for example your younger brother/sister has a nice start.

Setup a market where people can sell armors and bling. Put a 10% gem 'tax' on the sale and gree has a nice income.

But do not:
Hinder game play, so:

We cannot dump leeches
We cannot accept new recruits
Transfer people to the guild there friends are.

I have members helping other guilds being really angry at Gree. They help other guilds and now cannot return. I have guests wanting to go back to there own guild. I have members wanting to go to war with other guilds. I have recruits how now hang around without a guild, etc.

This "surprise" Gree dumped on us is ill-conceived, not game tested, probably not even thoroughly bug tested. All in all in my humble opinion a big failure.

Lord P
01-09-2015, 07:02 AM
My sentiments have been historically Pro-Gree. Unfortunately I have to agree that this move to back-to-back-to-back events is not a good idea. If this was an attempt at keeping people from switching guilds during war and raid events then why not make an official statement saying that? To me what you're doing just doesn't seem well thought out. Are you doing this as a last attempt to drain money from players before ending the game entirely? I don't know, even though that seems like a ridiculous idea. In any case because I don't know what your company is doing with the latest scheduling of events, I'm not buying any more gems until it becomes clear...... as in Gree makes a statement about why we have this new schedule or goes back to a schedule that made sense in the past.

If you were really listening to your target audience you'd know we've been asking for advance notice about the events schedule so we as guild officials can plan and organize these events. This weekend's schedule seems to be going in the exact opposite direction. It will be a missed opportunity to get money from me as I will simply wait until all the confusion has cleared up and I understand what your intentions are as a company for the continuance of this game. If you don't know what your players want all you have to do is ask. We would be more than happy to help you make the game better.

Aethers
01-09-2015, 08:15 AM
Those of you in the top 10 thinking you pay for Grees checks is a little self conceded. You would be surprised how many players from the 11th to 250th are dropping over 2000 gems a war. This will give those of us that aren't in an alliance to have an actual chance, and yes, if we are close we will reload another 2000-3000 to finally have a chance at making it into the top. We are a top 250 finisher. We have 4 players that load 2000 gems a week and another 3 players that load 1000 gems a week. Just because you have found a way to mass into one guild, has ultimately allowed us a cheaper game since we aren't feeling the need to push.
Give us a shot like this to break into the top and we will be burning hard as I know many guilds in similar situations will do as well.
I hold this is an excellent move by Gree. I don't prefer to go back to back events, I would offer the idea that they put a wait time on switching guilds. This will break alliances and grouping for means of farming and give another 250 guilds a chance to spend a lot more money.

MisterT
01-09-2015, 08:21 AM
Those of you in the top 10 thinking you pay for Grees checks is a little self conceded. You would be surprised how many players from the 11th to 250th are dropping over 2000 gems a war. This will give those of us that aren't in an alliance to have an actual chance, and yes, if we are close we will reload another 2000-3000 to finally have a chance at making it into the top. We are a top 250 finisher. We have 4 players that load 2000 gems a week and another 3 players that load 1000 gems a week. Just because you have found a way to mass into one guild, has ultimately allowed us a cheaper game since we aren't feeling the need to push.
Give us a shot like this to break into the top and we will be burning hard as I know many guilds in similar situations will do as well.
I hold this is an excellent move by Gree. I don't prefer to go back to back events, I would offer the idea that they put a wait time on switching guilds. This will break alliances and grouping for means of farming and give another 250 guilds a chance to spend a lot more money.

Those gem numbers are quite high if you're not in T25/T50

Aethers
01-09-2015, 08:29 AM
We don't just focus on event. We burn on blitzs and the such. Unfortunately with no good way to recruit consistently, we only have 21 members. 4 are inactive atm. We still managed to hold top 16 before I went to bed last night in this blitz. We will push back into the top 25 before this is over.

legalious
01-09-2015, 09:48 AM
It looks like there will be a 1hr break between the war and raid. I would make this time for your guild to drop the dead weight and add people.

Lord P
01-09-2015, 09:52 AM
It looks like there will be a 1hr break between the war and raid. I would make this time for your guild to drop the dead weight and add people.
Are you referring to the current blitz and the raid that is supposed to start later today?

ItsWil
01-09-2015, 09:53 AM

Where do you see this?

legalious
01-09-2015, 09:56 AM
Are you referring to the current blitz and the raid that is supposed to start later today?

I should eat my words since I just logged in and updated to both starting and ending at the same time. :(

ItsWil
01-09-2015, 09:58 AM
I should eat my words since I just logged in and updated to both starting and ending at the same time. :(

*Goes back to crying* I just want to give you my money Gree :(

ItsWil
01-09-2015, 10:15 AM
WTF DID I JUST READ, another war thrown on the end of this raid?!?!?!?!

Iron Man SH
01-09-2015, 10:21 AM
Unbelievable Gree. I have been guildless for 2 days and can't get in to one for the raid war. Thanks a lot!!!

Lord P
01-09-2015, 10:23 AM
So now guilds will remain the same until after the Sunday war...... so that will be like Tuesday or Wednesday...... lol. This is crazy! Oh man the leeches are loving this.

Regretz
01-09-2015, 11:01 AM
Gree had already announced the war will be pushed back to Monday, so we have a 24 hr break between raid and war.

Kangaroeland
01-09-2015, 11:12 AM
Did this topic just lose 5 pages?

Ant venom
01-09-2015, 11:23 AM
I guess it did and BTW Kangaroeland the epics on your signature are all outdated and crappy so here is a tip: change or redisng your signature.

Kangaroeland
01-09-2015, 11:26 AM
Thanks for the tip but calling such beautys crappy is something i dont agree to. And the guild aswell as the armors are a big part of this forums and the games history ^^

legalious
01-09-2015, 11:26 AM
Did this topic just lose 5 pages?

I see a total of 67 posts and 5 pages. Did you happen to change the settings for how many posts would appear per page?

ItsWil
01-09-2015, 11:27 AM
Thanks for the tip but calling such beautys crappy is something i dont agree to. And the guild aswell as the armors are a big part of this forums and the games history ^^

I need that bm for collection :(

Kangaroeland
01-09-2015, 11:31 AM
I see a total of 67 posts and 5 pages. Did you happen to change the settings for how many posts would appear per page?

Probably but accidental whih is pretty impressive haha

I need that bm for collection :(

I fused my arborsteel away and never got a new one. Do have 5 druidics now!

Ant venom
01-09-2015, 11:32 AM
Lol but kangaroeland those epics aren't beauties because there is more better looking epics out there and if they serve you no good than calling them beauties is pointless since it is the same as calling feces beauties.

Ant venom
01-09-2015, 11:33 AM
Kangaoreland those epics aren't even hostory because you forgot balzeborne, moontide, cloudrange and tectonic

ItsWil
01-09-2015, 11:36 AM
Kangaoreland those epics aren't even hostory because you forgot balzeborne, moontide, cloudrange and tectonic

Why does it matter? He can make the banner however he'd like. lol

Ant venom
01-09-2015, 11:38 AM
But the epics he has isn't as old as the ancient ones so it doesn't count as history.

Paco9527
01-09-2015, 11:38 AM
Greetards is all i say
Ruining their own game with this **** ppl are guileless or in guilds with 3-4ppl amd can't do anything
Leeches will be happiest ppl on earth and trees customer service just got worse than ever before
I'm done with this ****
Won't get any more money from me

SBBL Indigo
01-09-2015, 11:47 AM
I have never known such nonsense and as for all you free players who are laughing well your game wouldn't exist if it wasn't for alliances keeping people playing since Gree didn't bother to add new content for such a long time til recently.

Can u imagine going into a garage buying the most expensive Ferrari and the garage owner takes a dump on the seat and spits in ur face? Cos that's what Gree are doing.

Never known such utter disrespect for players. And as for those laughing well sorry ur guild sucks and u never win anything but u will be stuck with leeches and saboteurs and idiot kids too with these back to back wars.

I'm out.

Paco9527
01-09-2015, 11:49 AM
I have never known such nonsense and as for all you free players who are laughing well your game wouldn't exist if it wasn't for alliances keeping people playing since Gree didn't bother to add new content for such a long time til recently.

Can u imagine going into a garage buying the most expensive Ferrari and the garage owner takes a dump on the seat and spits in ur face? Cos that's what Gree are doing.

Never known such utter disrespect for players. And as for those laughing well sorry ur guild sucks and u never win anything but u will be stuck with leeches and saboteurs and idiot kids too with these back to back wars.

I'm out.

I second that
Am out too

Kangaroeland
01-09-2015, 11:50 AM
Really wondering what my signature did to deserve such mockery from someone i dont even know. These epics > yours probably. Im sorry they are that amazing

legalious
01-09-2015, 11:52 AM
Really wondering what my signature did to deserve such mockery from someone i dont even know. These epics > yours probably. Im sorry they are that amazing

I actually like your signature.

Ant venom
01-09-2015, 11:57 AM
I am not trying to mock you but just informing and I am sorry if it sounds like mockery but I am just trying to remind u those epics are outdated other than that ur signature is fine Kangaroeland.

Lord P
01-09-2015, 11:57 AM
The exodus begins..... the player landscape of knd is about to change quick fast. All this major drama is about to get real intriguing.

Lord P
01-09-2015, 11:58 AM
I am not trying to mock you but just informing and I am sorry if it sounds like mockery but I am just trying to remind u those epics are outdated other than that ur signature is fine Kangaroeland.
Dude just stop already..... to continue will just increase your look of being a tard.

Heidekraut
01-09-2015, 11:59 AM
This was really unfair- not everyone participates in the blitz since they are during the week so they step out to let someone else get the fba and now they are guildless for the raid and guild war...an hour would have atleast helped and made up for this craziness-

Iron Man SH
01-09-2015, 12:01 PM
Dude just stop already..... to continue will just increase your look of being a tard.

Amen!!! Kangaroeland, your signature is awesome!

Ant venom
01-09-2015, 12:04 PM
This was really unfair- not everyone participates in the blitz since they are during the week so they step out to let someone else get the fba and now they are guildless for the raid and guild war...an hour would have atleast helped and made up for this craziness-

Well if u were to be active during the week and if u aren't a leech than these problems won't exist and u can stop complaining the shut up, also the world is unfair anyways so this is another reason not to complain.

Ant venom
01-09-2015, 12:04 PM

Well if u were to be active during the week and if u aren't a leech than these problems won't exist and u can stop complaining the shut up, also the world is unfair anyways so this is another reason not to complain.

ItsWil
01-09-2015, 12:06 PM

lmao, just stop. Sorry some people have lives.

Ant venom
01-09-2015, 12:08 PM
I know ItsWil but the world is unfair.

Lord P
01-09-2015, 12:08 PM
and since it's clear now that this disaster was a planned attack on alliances...... what's to stop these horrible, bad, evil, alliance people from consolidating into one or two guilds? Not much will have changed and they will still win all the plus armors from guild wars and raids........ This is some of the worst public relations I've ever seen. Let me know if you'll consider hiring someone to do your PR in the future.

Iron Man SH
01-09-2015, 12:10 PM

Are you mental? What is your problem? I am guildless because my internet failed 2 days ago when I briefly stepped out. Now I can't participate. There are many different ways in which people got screwed.

Ant venom
01-09-2015, 12:11 PM
Lord P why don't u just say that this is the worst public relations u have seen from any games since it does fit the bill

Ant venom
01-09-2015, 12:14 PM
Are you mental? What is your problem? I am guildless because my internet failed 2 days ago when I briefly stepped out. Now I can't participate. There are many different ways in which people got screwed.

I am not mental because if I was than I would have posted on a different forum and plus do u think I am GREE, so why would I bother caring about ur message u posted. Next time ask the right ppl (called GREE).

SBBL Indigo
01-09-2015, 12:25 PM

Iron Man is right. And saying the world isn't fair is possibly the worst reasoning I ever heard.

When you add this bs onto the gem price increase it's just piling it on. We kept playing through all thr rubbish like the farce with first raid when ppl didn't get their rewards, account theft saga etc and this is how our loyalty is repaid.

Ref the gem price issue, don't think u fooling us into thinking you're cushioning the blow by reducing the price a little from the 30% increase. What you shoulda done is give more gems in the pack. Say 1200 for £92.

Ant venom
01-09-2015, 12:32 PM
Iron Man is right. And saying the world isn't fair is possibly the worst reasoning I ever heard.
When you add this bs onto the gem price increase it's just piling it on. We kept playing through all thr rubbish like
the farce with first raid when ppl didn't get their rewards, account theft saga etc and this is how our loyalty is repaid.
Ref the gem price issue, don't think u fooling us into thinking you're cushioning the blow by reducing the price a little from the 30% increase. What you shoulda done is give more gems in the pack. Say 1200 for £92.

I said it because this is probably gonna be GREE response or maybe "we are working on it" and I said the stuff because I am on Android so I am not so familiar about how the iOS since so far there really isn't any problem except for new content.

Lord P
01-09-2015, 12:34 PM
Lord P why don't u just say that this is the worst public relations u have seen from any games since it does fit the bill
Didn't your mama ever tell you to hush when grown folks is talking?

Paco9527
01-09-2015, 12:35 PM
No need to discuss all that lmao
Alliances will still be 1-10 anyways only ones who will have a good time are leeches amd the few idiots who suddenly think they are so damn good because they seriously believe they have a chance of winning anything
Gree made lot of rubbish in the last year and we pumped money into your ass all the time but somewhen it's enough. Some ppl have something called real life and work during the week
Not everyone can sit at gree HQ and do nothing

Heidekraut
01-09-2015, 12:40 PM
Lol ant is just a troll :)

Paco9527
01-09-2015, 12:43 PM
Lol ant is just a troll :)

Don't troll :P

Ant venom
01-09-2015, 12:44 PM
Ants are troll anyways since they screw u over so I picked this name.

Ant venom
01-09-2015, 12:45 PM
Me not a troll,methinks that trolls are bad (those big ugly monsters).

Scabs
01-09-2015, 02:22 PM
The "free" players think this is a good thing, but their guilds won't crack top 25 (for a pretty aweful t25 reward) as it is. Almost all of the strongest players are in alliances and those guilds are the ones that will fill the top 10 and most of the top 25 spots anyway. The only thing this did was take the opportunity away from regular players within alliances to get a war & raid epic. Leeches can't be kicked. Promotions/demotions can't be handed out. Guildless members are stuck in limbo. Gree really must want to kill this game and drop support.

Gradrizyn
01-09-2015, 02:50 PM
How can there be leeches in your guild or does it just take one day of not playing for a person to be considered a leech? If a person performs well over time and is valuable member of a guild I would be happy to carry them if something comes up and would hope they would do the same for me.

Some of the posting on this board makes me ill, people who don't invest a ton in gems have no value and should not have a voice in this? At first I was happy this was giving other guilds a chance, instead I am now pleased that some of you people are getting hosed, I think you deserve it.

ItsWil
01-09-2015, 02:51 PM
How can there be leeches in your guild or does it just take one day of not playing for a person to be considered a leech? If a person performs well over time and is valuable member of a guild I would be happy to carry them if something comes up and would hope they would do the same for me.

Some of the posting on this board makes me ill, people who don't invest a ton in gems have no value and should not have a voice in this? At first I was happy this was giving other guilds a chance, instead I am now pleased that some of you people are getting hosed, I think you deserve it.

So you will sponsor me T1/10/25? PM me... lol

Ant venom
01-09-2015, 02:56 PM
If this was true than why does the game still have players? Wouldn't they have quit if they didn't support the game. Keep in mind that this is just an experiment for game to see if new ways help the game. His could also help the game win the "Game of the Year" award again with more players.

Longbeard
01-09-2015, 05:22 PM
Knights,

Due to technical difficulties, we will not be changing the schedule. Please disregard the post from yesterday. We apologize for the confusion.

This schedule is meant to be competitive. Let's test the true power of guilds without having to switch it up.
Again a sign that Gree doesn't test Knights & Dragons very well. Again we, your clients, the players have to accept a game that has not been thought through, has not been bug tested, has not been play tested.

Again and again, Gree proves it cannot deliver a services, we consumers can and may expect from a professional company!

Hello Longbeard,

Thank you for contacting support. We appreciate feedback, both critical and positive, from our players as your opinions mean the most to us! I will pass your feedback on to our development team.

Our players have been and continue to be a valuable resource for us in maintaining a constant flow of new ideas and improvements for the game. We greatly appreciate your interest and contributions to helping the game evolve and grow. We are dedicated to constantly improving our service to you and working together, we can achieve that.

Kind Regards,

Employee Gree

Again support gives a standard answer, not looking or reading the complain but sending a predefined answer back. The development team has nothing to do and can't do anything about the issue we submitted. That issue is a management decision. Gree management should take complains of there clients serious instead of answering with a standardized reply mail.

As a paying client I can and should expect a certain level of service from Gree. That service is not delivered by Gree at all. The question now is if Gree will start to take us, their client serious or try once again to ignore the problem?

Can we get a serious answer to our problems or must we take the next step in the process?

_------------------------
Gree publicly admitted not even being in controls of a simple thing like scheduling wars. So the question arises can Gree ever fix the connection bugs that is hindering paying players to enjoy the game? Is Gree ever be able to implement bug fixes to solve hacking issues? Etc. Etc.

Regretz
01-09-2015, 05:44 PM
You know Longbeard, I would love to know what this "next step" you constantly threaten to do is . Every time you say that (and yes it has been countless times) all you do next is make another whiney post or thread. Stop with the "...us, the clients..." and "...can and will expect...", it does not make you seem intelligent, it just makes your already whiney posts even more nauseating to read.

If this game constantly makes you want to "take the next step" and gets your blood boiling over every little change, it might be time for a break. Find a new game, go outside and get some sun (it doesn't hurt I promise), or possibly even, if you get really really REALLY lucky, meet a woman! But in all honesty, stop with your whiney posts, you sound worse than a little girl.

legalious
01-09-2015, 05:47 PM
Let's stay on topic and refrain from personal attacks.

My guild is missing quite a few slots and this is a setback as we are struggling to be top 600+.

Arkator
01-09-2015, 06:09 PM
From what i've heard the schedule's gonna go blitz/raid/war back to back to back which is definitely one of the dumbest moves gree has ever made. There are people that are apart of my guild who are stuck in other guilds because they went for a top run during blitz and now they cant get back. Does gree even think about the effects of these decisions before they make them? because it sure as hell doesn't seem like it

roookey1
01-09-2015, 06:28 PM
Totally agree with Gadrizyn. All this guild swapping turns war competitions into ridiculous events that are totally out of balance and unfair.

The other reason why many players start to gradually pull out of the game out of frustration is once they realize no matter how much effort they put into wars, just a single player in the opposing guild can completely neutralize a whole team's efforts and overkill only 1 of their players dozens of times to suck as many points out of them as possible. This is totally insane and makes no logical sense except money milking.

ColombianThreatMachine
01-09-2015, 06:40 PM
Please everybody push it also through to support:

Contact Gree support ( options > settings > FAQ > support: feedback) or:
https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Dear Gree,

Name
Guild

I kinda like this, it takes the BORING out of raid wars and always seeing DK # 1.

Longbeard
01-09-2015, 11:31 PM
You know Longbeard, I would love to know what this "next step" you constantly threaten to do is . Every time you say that (and yes it has been countless times) all you do next is make another whiney post or thread. Stop with the "...us, the clients..." and "...can and will expect...", it does not make you seem intelligent, it just makes your already whiney posts even more nauseating to read.

If this game constantly makes you want to "take the next step" and gets your blood boiling over every little change, it might be time for a break. Find a new game, go outside and get some sun (it doesn't hurt I promise), or possibly even, if you get really really REALLY lucky, meet a woman! But in all honesty, stop with your whiney posts, you sound worse than a little girl.

Nice troll. ;)

It seems you don't want to address the problems players have but try to muddle the case by targeting me personal. But let me address your question.

The next step is as anyone knows a step most people never take, and you seem to to try to avoid by personally attacking me. Instead of your proposal of turning away, going in search of another game,

I demand the level of service I as client can expect from a company. Something you seem not willing to do and turn instead to trolling instead of addressing the issue.

Longbeard
01-09-2015, 11:58 PM
I kinda like this, it takes the BORING out of raid wars and always seeing DK # 1.
I agree it makes it interesting. However it leaves people hanging outside their guild. It leaves guilds unprepared except those who where filled up for fusion.

Yes DK will be beaten, because its empty, because DK members are spread through out the game. Instead off a 'real' comparison of guild strength as Gree claims the situation is at the moment, we end up with some guilds fully loaded, due to seeing filled up for fusion, and others severly handicapped because their members are in other guilds and even outside the guilds.

The members outside the guilds are having a very boring month ahead of them if Gree really goes back-to-back in January..

So all in all it seems to me that Gree doesn't play test their game as a provider of a game should do. And instead of turning away as Regrets wants me to do I fight for this game.

Regretz
01-10-2015, 01:21 AM
Well keep fightin the good fight there buddy. You fight for us "clients." But ih wait, there is one thing... YOU DONT WORK FOR GREE. You have no authority or say in what they do, stop acting like you're owed something for playing their game. This might be news to you, but they can and will do whatever they want as it's their game! As for all of you saying they are sucking your banks dry with the back-to-back wars/raids, YOU DONT HAVE TO SPEND GEMS IN EVERY SINGLE ONE!!! GREE is not sucking your banks dry, they dont force you to buy gems you do it yourself! Missing a few top runs wont kill you.

Please, just stop with the nonsense and think you dictate how this game continues. Yes you pay, but you dont have to GREE will continue on without your money believe me. They are a company, you are not part of it, you are a simple consumer with no say. Let it roll, play it as it comes. If you try that you might have more fun...

(Not intended to be a personal attack at all)

Longbeard
01-10-2015, 01:33 AM
Regrets, I don't own Gree, but as consumer and client of Gree, I and all players have rights. Rights Gree does not honor. Those rights are enforced by law. In the country where I live, in the USA, where Gree has a farther large department and in their homeland, Japan. At the moment Gree doesn't comply to those laws and I call Gree on them.

As client of Gree it is my right to do so and to demand the service a company by law must provide. Gree would probably love it when I leave and do not ask them to fulfill the service they should fulfill. But I will not. And in the process of claiming once consumer rights there are some steps you need to take. And I'm just following the steps the Dutch law* demands.

* Most non Europeans firms forget that if you service European countries you are bound to the laws of the EU. All legal disclaimers claiming that you can only claim your right in the country of their origin is not vallid in the EU.

NaturlBornKiller
01-10-2015, 02:17 AM
We had player appreciation month in decembre, january is leech appreciation month, join a guild, sit back and just enjoy the rides back to back to back to back

Mos20
01-10-2015, 04:14 AM
To all those saying "oh we didn't have time to swap members to our guild" tough! The whole idea of a guild is a group of people that play together to support their guild. Not the people with the most gems that we can swap into it for this war/raid etc from a much bigger alliance. It's bull****! You are abusing the system!

HHMblackwidow
01-10-2015, 04:43 AM
YES!!! a few days would be fine, I feel like this guild swapping is manipulating the system

Are you saying there are people who dump $1000. a month on this insanity? Wow people be cray cray

I have ran with Death Knights and we buy 3-4 rainbow packs. Sale or not ! I've spent over $10k plus on my game .... you think that's a lot you dont even know the half of it! Some of these accounts in game have spent beyond what ive done. Not crazy ! We are deicated to our alliance! Plus we have awesome JOBS !

Jason Pease
01-10-2015, 05:41 AM
Yeah...but NO LIVES

Jason Pease
01-10-2015, 05:42 AM
I have ran with Death Knights and we buy 3-4 rainbow packs. Sale or not ! I've spent over $10k plus on my game .... you think that's a lot you dont even know the half of it! Some of these accounts in game have spent beyond what ive done. Not crazy ! We are deicated to our alliance! Plus we have awesome JOBS !

Not something to brag about buddy

SBBL Indigo
01-10-2015, 07:11 AM
Not something to brag about buddy

He's not bragging he's just making a point. To the person who said about f2p people not having a say well of course they should and do but the responses are due to the schadenfreude of a lot of those players going haha at those who regularly push t1, t10 etc. we are entitled to be upset about this. The back to back wars hasn't stopped us pushing t1 in Singapore Legends and I don't see any unusual entries in t10. Just the usual allied guilds only with a lot of annoyed people in them with Gree having sprung this on us with no forewarning or time to move people where they should be for the armour they want to achieve.

Longbeard
01-10-2015, 07:27 AM
To all those saying "oh we didn't have time to swap members to our guild" tough! The whole idea of a guild is a group of people that play together to support their guild. Not the people with the most gems that we can swap into it for this war/raid etc from a much bigger alliance. It's bull****! You are abusing the system!
The whole idea of a social game like Knights & Dragons is, is cooperation between players. Alliances take that cooperation a step further than a guild. The neccesity developed out of the will to win, as I all compatative games. People with gems united to win. That has nothing to do with abusing the system. Its a natural development of the current setup. If Gree want to change that then they should have announced it in advance. So people could return to the guild they want to belong too. The way Gree handled it now resulted in people stuck in guilds they don't belong, Eben members stuck without guilds not even able to participate.

Calling working together abusing the system is far from the trues. Its up to the individual player with who they go to war its not up to you, Gree or me to decide who players want to work together. So its as far as you can from abusing the system.

Royil
01-10-2015, 09:11 AM
Back 2 back wars suck... how we can go for top runs. Not buying any single gem anymore!

Rhaegal
01-10-2015, 09:42 AM
This isn't about "leveling the playing field" or the "true might of the guilds" or any other such nonsense.

Gree knows how the alliances work. They know that most guilds have x number of power gemmers and that the alliances loan their power gemmers to each other for different runs. They thought if they separated the power gemmers into their home guilds, it would force them and other players to gem HARDER to get t 10/25. Instead, those that were caught outside of a pushing guild are sitting there waiting and furious at being left out. But they aren't spending their gems so they have no incentive to buy more. Look at the raid scores. From #1 to #500 the scores are pretty darn low compared to recent events.

The only ppl gree hurt more than their players is themselves, smart gree, real smart. Someone should be fired for this.

Aethers
01-10-2015, 10:23 AM
This isn't about "leveling the playing field" or the "true might of the guilds" or any other such nonsense.

Gree knows how the alliances work. They know that most guilds have x number of power gemmers and that the alliances loan their power gemmers to each other for different runs. They thought if they separated the power gemmers into their home guilds, it would force them and other players to gem HARDER to get t 10/25. Instead, those that were caught outside of a pushing guild are sitting there waiting and furious at being left out. But they aren't spending their gems so they have no incentive to buy more. Look at the raid scores. From #1 to #500 the scores are pretty darn low compared to recent events.

The only ppl gree hurt more than their players is themselves, smart gree, real smart. Someone should be fired for this.

That's because the players had no idea it was coming. I bet you will find those power players head home and stay home so they don't get caught with their pants down. That is the bigger issue. No warning. Had Gree told us they were gonna do back to back with no time to change, there wouldn't be as much of an uproar. I hope they do back to back again, just a heads up to let us know so players stay in their "home" guild.

NaturlBornKiller
01-10-2015, 11:41 AM
With deviding players in the guild, non gemmers still not gonna buy gems and the ones who normally would gem on a top 10/25 push aint gonna carry the guild. So in the end gree loses players and income cause less gems will be bought

Daphne van der Jagt
01-10-2015, 12:29 PM
Yeah I also think it is very annoying for brand new guilds, because it is hard to recruit and you can't accept any one. On the other hand: it is only half a week, we will survive. If they are going to do this every week I won't be happy though. Takes too much time with no rest.

NaturlBornKiller
01-10-2015, 12:43 PM
Would be very nice if gree just posted there schedule for next week/month so we know whats coming and when

Rhaegal
01-10-2015, 01:26 PM
No guild war announcement today so maybe they pushed the guild war back after all?

Roman Suenos
01-10-2015, 02:49 PM
A lot of nice people are fighting alongside in this game because it's fun.
But do not think, gree, that you're allowed to do anything you want in name of profit.
Gree tries every possibility to see wich one gives more money but they just forget that loyals players will not follow forever like this.
I fought in the most expensive war ever last week end and seeing how gree thx us for being there every war I just decided to stop gemming.
Let's see how occasional players will make you rich gree ;)

Ant venom
01-10-2015, 04:44 PM
Brilliant idea roman but GREE doesn't care if one player doesn't gem. They make more money in a war than you make in 6-10 years with a fixed salary of $250,000 a year (even if $250,000 is after taxes).

Regretz
01-10-2015, 05:12 PM
Amen to want Ant said. All these threats of stopping the purchasing of gems, taking the next step etc. isn't an issue. Just understand this, GREE owns this game, they owe us NOTHING. They could literally do whatever they want and we would just have to deal with it. Please, stop acting like you are owed so much because you downloaded a FREE game. If they want to replace all our armors with little girl dresses throwing lollipops at each other they very well could. I personally am pleased with the progression of the game and all GREE continues to offer us. So please, stop threatening, stop thinking you own this game, stop "fighting for us, the clients" as none of it matters. JUST PLAY THE GAME!!!

Ant venom
01-10-2015, 05:31 PM
Amen to want Ant said. All these threats of stopping the purchasing of gems, taking the next step etc. isn't an issue. Just understand this, GREE owns this game, they owe us NOTHING. They could literally do whatever they want and we would just have to deal with it. Please, stop acting like you are owed so much because you downloaded a FREE game. If they want to replace all our armors with little girl dresses throwing lollipops at each other they very well could. I personally am pleased with the progression of the game and all GREE continues to offer us. So please, stop threatening, stop thinking you own this game, stop "fighting for us, the clients" as none of it matters. JUST PLAY THE GAME!!!

+1 Regretz
And why would GREE consider us clients anyways when they have actual business clients that is more cooperative than us gaming clients that back out of deals and retire when we decide the game is boring and we also pay way less to even come close to what their actual business clients actually give who are also very commited to the business too.

NaturlBornKiller
01-10-2015, 06:25 PM
@ regretz

You might be happy with developments of last month, but those developments have been sponsored by the gemmers who actually invest in this game instead of trying to leech for warepics

Ant venom
01-10-2015, 06:28 PM
@ regretz

You might be happy with developments of last month, but those developments have been sponsored by the gemmers who actually invest in this game instead of trying to leech for warepics

oh really. but if it is than how much money have u sponsors given to GREE as a total $1 million or $1.5 million. You decide.

Regretz
01-10-2015, 07:24 PM
If you honestly think the measly amount you spend on gems is what is keeping this game running you have no concept of how a business works. Get off your high horse and look at the real picture... with or without your alliance this game will continue to progress and bring out new features. You don't make as big an impact as you think you do. And by the way, I buy gems also... im just smarter with mine than you drones mindlessly blowing through them on wars.

Ant venom
01-10-2015, 07:38 PM
If you honestly think the measly amount you spend on gems is what is keeping this game running you have no concept of how a business works. Get off your high horse and look at the real picture... with or without your alliance this game will continue to progress and bring out new features. You don't make as big an impact as you think you do. And by the way, I buy gems also... im just smarter with mine than you drones mindlessly blowing through them on wars.

+1 again Regretz

Rhaegal
01-10-2015, 10:18 PM

Ok you don't spend them on war so you must spend them on???? Chests? Lord I hope not because if you're saying chests are a better "investment" than wars, you're Very sadly mistaken.

and it really doesn't matter who spends what, it's in gree's best interest to keep their players happy and right now a significant portion, if not outright majority, or their consumers are unhappy.

Simple truth no consumers = no game.

Regretz
01-10-2015, 10:24 PM
Im sorry, I get my war epics for free and have gems left to open chests. I know chests r a terrible investment, but I like the thrill of gambling. Anyway, I have a life and dont have the time to play this game for hours on end to gem nonstop in a war/raid. Sorry I dont ignore my family for the newest shiny virtual armor. Priorities bro, priorities.

Rhaegal
01-10-2015, 10:48 PM
Im sorry, I get my war epics for free and have gems left to open chests. I know chests r a terrible investment, but I like the thrill of gambling. Anyway, I have a life and dont have the time to play this game for hours on end to gem nonstop in a war/raid. Sorry I dont ignore my family for the newest shiny virtual armor. Priorities bro, priorities.

Ok and now I know you're just trolling the forums. I figured as much but this post confirmed it. Thanks.

Regretz
01-10-2015, 10:53 PM
Or are you just mad cuz u have nothing else to say, I pretty much just summed up the whole top 10 guild scene in 1 sentence. Truth hurts, sorry u feel that way bro. If you think im trolling cuz I prefer to spend time with my family than dropping gems for hours I... I honestly dont kno wat to tell u lmao im speechless.

SBBL Indigo
01-11-2015, 05:20 AM
Or are you just mad cuz u have nothing else to say, I pretty much just summed up the whole top 10 guild scene in 1 sentence. Truth hurts, sorry u feel that way bro. If you think im trolling cuz I prefer to spend time with my family than dropping gems for hours I... I honestly dont kno wat to tell u lmao im speechless.

You seem to have plenty of time for boasting about leeching and trolling on here. Or are you doing that between playing with your Lego and your mum making your cookies for you?

Ju Nation
01-11-2015, 08:13 AM

what are you? some kinda loser in life?

i can play when i'm on holiday, at work, with love ones and guess what i spend lots of quality times with my family too.

does gaming stop me from having a real life? nah. i'm having a very good social life, work life and play life.

who ever says you have to be a no life loser to succeed in games like K&D?

anyway, if u're really a leech in games, u're prob one in real life too. :)

FYI. my guild is number 1 atm.

Ju Nation
01-11-2015, 08:14 AM
back to the topic of back to back wars.

just plain stupid. that's all. nothing much to say anyway ...:o

Longbeard
01-11-2015, 08:25 AM
Lets get back on the issue.

Gree surprising us players with a new war setup, which causes players left outside guilds not able to play, which causes players to be in other guilds then intended, which results in unable to kick leeches, unable to accept recruits.

But more important for Knights & Dragons this new setup of Back to Back ward without prior announcement causes a lot of unhappy players. Players who gem and free to play. In my humble opinion that cannot be the intention of Gree. So my question to Gree is, who do you intend to fix it? Are we going on with a Back to Back war schedule as announced on Facebook or is Gree ending this experiment and give us the player the possibility to return to their guilds.

I miss the announcement of the epic guild war that should start right after this Raid so I hope we get the opportunity to let player return to there guilds, to let recruits join the guilds of there choice.

I also hope that Gree starts to listen to us the players!

Regretz
01-11-2015, 08:33 AM
@ ju nation

You have your priorities I have mine. Wanna attack me personally? I can guarantee u 100% I ha e a better career, more money, and a much better life than you ever will. Why do I leech? Its just the way I prefer to play this game. I've tried to gem during wars, I really have. I was like "aight lets drop 2k gems a week and get the newest armor!" But my mind wouldnt let me do it. I couldnt let myself drop hundreds of dollars a week for virtual armor. I sat there, thinkin to myself, how do people do it? I cant bring myself to spend my hard earned cash on virtual armor when theres so many other things, much more practical things, to spend my money on. Being the sole provider for my household, I couldnt bring myself to do it. I have my priorities in order, a better life than u ever will, and more money in my bank than u could dream of. So keep whackin it to your virtual armors and kissing the ass of all your guildmates because your such a tight knit "family", when you ignore your real family and take money away from them so you can play with these nerds you never seen irl. Thats a real man for ya. I see it now.

Regretz
01-11-2015, 08:34 AM
And to Legalious, you get on me for personal attacks and keeping to the point, this time it was justified as that snot nosed brat Ju Nation made a personal attack and nothing was said.

dust92
01-11-2015, 09:18 AM
To Regretz
You really think that " drop hundreds of dollars a week for virtual armor " means " nerds " and " ignore your real family and take money away from them " ? Do you have any ideas about our lives ?

NO , YOU DON'T . Stop talking as if you are a man of family ( and we aren't ? ) , and that you can teach us about responsibility . Who told you that we ignored our family ? And if we can earn enough money to pay for what our family need , then why can't we pay some for our hobby ? Is it illegal ?

you are really arrogant , Regretz . Indeed

legalious
01-11-2015, 09:22 AM
Let's keep this on topic. Please treat everyone with respect. I would take a moment to read over the Forum Code of Conduct (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?96769-Policy-Forum-Code-of-Conduct).

The Pale Rider
01-11-2015, 10:12 AM
The no ability to kick leeches post war point is a very good one. If you've had someone sabotaging your guild all war (declaring over and over, not fighting, etc.) AND you had to watch them get the reward anyway - this really rubs salt in the wound. Now you have to do it all over again or skip the whole war.

Crypt Keepers
01-11-2015, 10:48 AM
On topic:
You can have an opinion one way or another about the wars, but in the end you just have to make do with what GREE does and do your best with it.

Off topic:
For anyone to say they "make more money" or have "a better career" than someone on this forum is incredibly ignorant considering the fact that you have no clue about those you are attacking.

Longbeard
01-11-2015, 11:02 AM
Legalious, can you bring our protest over to gree or must I take another way?

Gree has given us one day respite but back to back is a type of war most players don't want. Lot of players are seriously considering stopping with Knights & Dragons. They want time to save gems, organize war run in their own and in other guilds. They don't want a 24/7 war schedule where they have to be alert all time to not let there guild and friends down.

If you cannot bring our message to Gree. I'll take another way. But it's time Gree starts listening to there clients.

Regretz
01-11-2015, 11:06 AM
Dude... just dont participate and gem in every war/raid... nobody is forcing you too. If the schedule is too hectic (which it is) take 1 of the events off or just take it easy. It's your decision what you do with your gems, GREE is not forcing you to gem every day.

NaturlBornKiller
01-11-2015, 02:28 PM
Big question is, will they go back 2 back again after this blitz?

Dahag
01-11-2015, 06:33 PM
With the new back to back events and only a day in between how are new starting guilds supposed to recruit. One day isn't alot of time to start building up a successful guild

Longbeard
01-11-2015, 11:21 PM
Dude... just dont participate and gem in every war/raid... nobody is forcing you too. If the schedule is too hectic (which it is) take 1 of the events off or just take it easy. It's your decision what you do with your gems, GREE is not forcing you to gem every day.

If you have nothing useful to add to the discussion, please stay out. The only thing you seem interested in is throwing up barriers and annoy participants in this discussion and several other topics on this forum. We know your where you stand and the tune is getting worn down.

watermelon
01-11-2015, 11:36 PM

Its not that simple. When you are in a alliance/guild structure where you are a fairly regular player who joins in T10/25 pushes often, it's not always that easy to walk away. You form bonds with people and you develop a sense of responsibility. If you know that you are one of a handful of players who make the push succeed, you always get that feeling of guilt when you have to step away. The truth is, when you do step away from a war or two, you know that your fellow guild mates have to pick up the slack in your absence and then you feel guilty.

We have, all at one point or another, have done things not entirely because we really want to do those things but because we were overcome with a sense of responsibility. Yeah it's fun too, but that's not the only factor that comes in play. This game has a huge social component, as this isn't a solitaire game where you play at your own pace whenever the heck you want to.

So yeah, it's really difficult to shake off that feeling of being taken advantage of when GREE decides to offer time intensive events during week days or at ridiculously high frequency.

roookey1
01-12-2015, 04:27 AM
That descriptions of your feelings of responsibility sounds pretty much like the feelings of mafia members. Yeah, they have 'feelings of responsibility' for each other too, and they also do things they would not normally do for their 'family members'. :rolleyes:

You guys are basically cheating the system and taking away the chances from other guilds (who don't want to buy wins) to make reasonable rankings in wars. I have no feelings of regret for you.

On a funny sidenote, when I am complaining about terrible epic fusion results or unfair war point calculation, I am told by the wiseasses on this forum to shut up and go if I don't "like" the game (a stupid and arrogant answer in itself). Now that Gree decides something that is not in your personal interest (and actually even setting a little limit to cheating), you are all in crocodile tears and create a 11-page thread of complaints (which in my case, someone called "spamming the forum" after I had the guts of mentioning the same issue in 2 different threads) . It's kinda funny really.

Rhaegal
01-12-2015, 05:58 AM
Whoa whoa! No what he's describing is a sense of loyalty.

And roookey as much as you don't like it, gemming is NOT cheating, it's an allowed, and encouraged part of the game mechanics. If it wasn't then gree wouldn't sell gems. Sadly the ENTIRE set up of the game and everything about it encourages the "buying of wins." For example: what are chests if not the purchasing of superior armors? And 5k gem events to get epic+ are plentiful. Now if you open 52 chests you are guaranteed to get an epic+.

All of these things are gree sanctioned ways to "buy" your way into the top part of the game and are no different than using those same gems for extra fights during wars to "buy" a win.

The ONLY parts of the game not designed for, let's call it "pay for power" are the arena and the epic boss armors.

No, I'm wrong, in the arena you can use gems to "buy" energy.... So that's gree sanctioned "win buying" too.

Well that leaves the epic boss armors right? Well sorta except if you want to place top of that leaderboard too you have to buy extra energy.

Guess that means there's not one single solitary thing in the whole game that isn't "buy to win." And all sanctioned, created, in fact encouraged by GREE.

Back on topic, the moved the war after raid. Hopefully this is the end of back2back events.

John Hawkeye
01-12-2015, 06:24 AM
I like this new schedule of wars.
As GM of an independent guild without the alliance stuff we have to change the strategy for all wars. But this isn't a problem. Everyone who wants to join a guild has to wait for war ending. Where is the problem?

We as player has to play the game as it is. GREE decided we have to change the war schedule and the players have to accept this. The reason is company stuff and not player stuff.

Scabs
01-12-2015, 07:33 AM
^^^The players don't have have to accept it. They have the option to leave, and that's exactly what a bunch are doing.

Longbeard
01-12-2015, 07:59 AM
^^^The players don't have have to accept it. They have the option to leave, and that's exactly what a bunch are doing.

That is not the solution I try to achieve. Gree has, as any service provider, responsibilities towards their clients, the players, as usual most gaming companies try to ignore those responsibilities. But that will end also with Gree.

Lord P
01-12-2015, 09:10 AM
Current and future players have a right to question Gree, and it's players should do everything to insure that Gree follows good business practice. If Gree decides to do shady stuff like put events back to back, it's community should know. Most of us will be wiser because of what Gree did over the weekend, and we will be able to take that into account when planning future events. I don't know what they were trying to accomplish if anything, but they did manage to piss a bunch of people off. Can't speak for android but Rainbow Alliance still took top prizes again on ios and will do the same next weekend.

I guess all I can ask of Gree at this point is to be more transparent with your schedule. If you don't support Alliances then say so. If you plan to hold events back to back to back in an effort to destroy alliances then say so. These surprises won't accomplish much besides upsetting a whole lot of your players. If they're anything like me they'll be less inclined to spend money on gems just to remind you that we have the power to stop supporting you financially if you treat us unfairly or fail to use common courtesy in your scheduling practice.

Regretz
01-12-2015, 09:43 AM
Im confused where your sense of entitlement comes from. Just because you spend a little bit on gems you think you decide how the game is run? News flash, KnD isn't the only income GREE has. Threatening to stop buying gems does nothing. It won't make any difference, idk how you think you're paying their salaries with you little purchases. So, just because you buy a few gems DOES NOT mean you own this game! You DO NOT dictate how it runs, if you don't like it move on. Or, better yet, become CEO than you can run this game as you please.

For all you saying GREE is making you spend more gems on back-to-back events because you have an entitlement to your alliance, thats your own dam fault. They do not force you to buy gems, its an option you willingly make. Oh no, you're letting your alliance down. You mean people halfway across the world you will never actually see!?!?!? SO SAD!!! Honestly, I don't understand the mindset of some people. Drop your sense of entitlement and play this how it's meant to be played.... as a game to pass some time, not as a lifestyle. Try it, you might actually have fun for a change and stop your dam whining.

Lord P
01-12-2015, 10:10 AM
Yes, you are confused.

Gradrizyn
01-12-2015, 10:52 AM
Current and future players have a right to question Gree, and it's players should do everything to insure that Gree follows good business practice. If Gree decides to do shady stuff like put events back to back, it's community should know. Most of us will be wiser because of what Gree did over the weekend, and we will be able to take that into account when planning future events. I don't know what they were trying to accomplish if anything, but they did manage to piss a bunch of people off. Can't speak for android but Rainbow Alliance still took top prizes again on ios and will do the same next weekend.

I guess all I can ask of Gree at this point is to be more transparent with your schedule. If you don't support Alliances then say so. If you plan to hold events back to back to back in an effort to destroy alliances then say so. These surprises won't accomplish much besides upsetting a whole lot of your players. If they're anything like me they'll be less inclined to spend money on gems just to remind you that we have the power to stop supporting you financially if you treat us unfairly or fail to use common courtesy in your scheduling practice.

I just want to let GREE know that if they do more stop guild swapping and level the playing field I would be very inclined to spend more money than I do now. I fully support this and hope to see more in the future. I wish they would have wars and raids back to back non stop.

Lord P
01-12-2015, 11:19 AM
I just want to let GREE know that if they do more stop guild swapping and level the playing field I would be very inclined to spend more money than I do now. I fully support this and hope to see more in the future. I wish they would have wars and raids back to back non stop.
It's a pitiful method for trying to stop Alliances, or as you put it, leveling the playing field. We'll adapt and keep it moving. Alliances are successful because they're organized. Disorganized people complain because they have no idea or desire to adapt and overcome. So rather than figure out how to become more competitive, what people like you do is advocate ridiculous business practices like, "put five competitions in a row back to back so people can't switch around." Really, that's the solution? No wonder you can't win.

Here's what doesn't level the playing field...... CRYING ABOUT IT!

If Gree feels as you do then Gree needs to say that........ and if Gree wants to put an end to alliances then they should be able to do it without being shady or underhanded. You can't run a successful business by developing a customer's expectations then pissing on those expectations...... the customer base will walk away or find someone who treats them better.

Regretz
01-12-2015, 11:24 AM
So sto p crying about it thats all u do. And again, for the 100th time cuz u just dont seem to understabd, gree owes u NOTHING!!! I figure with those big letters maybe now u can read it.

Gradrizyn
01-12-2015, 11:25 AM
It's a pitiful method for trying to stop Alliances, or as you put it, leveling the playing field. We'll adapt and keep it moving. Alliances are successful because they're organized. Disorganized people complain because they have no idea or desire to adapt and overcome. So rather than figure out how to become more competitive, what people like you do is advocate ridiculous business practices like, "put five competitions in a row back to back so people can't switch around." Really, that's the solution? No wonder you can't win.

Here's what doesn't level the playing field...... CRYING ABOUT IT!

If Gree feels as you do then Gree needs to say that........ and if Gree wants to put an end to alliances then they should be able to do it without being shady or underhanded. You can't run a successful business by developing a customer's expectations then pissing on those expectations...... the customer base will walk away or find someone who treats them better.

Funny...seems like your crying about the change...you just can't see it...thanks for the laugh. Putting more events is not shady at all. Seems like your whining that you can't win them all.....call the wambulance.

Gradrizyn
01-12-2015, 11:26 AM
More events seems like, more opportunity, so what if they double the events but you can only compete in half, you still get the same amount of wins and other people get a chance...boo flipping hoo.

Regretz
01-12-2015, 11:48 AM
Thank you Grad, finally somebody else sees the real problem here. Its not Gree, its the whiney players on this thread.

Rhaegal
01-12-2015, 11:51 AM
guys, let this thread die. Don't feed the trolls. Gree knows they messed up by now so let's let it go.

Regretz
01-12-2015, 11:56 AM
As soon as you stop crying about Gree cuz u didnt get your way this thread will die. Never seen so many "grown" people cry over a game before... smh.

Lolsies
01-12-2015, 01:27 PM
Everyone, please try to keep the conversations constructive and to not make this discussion escalate to a flame war.

Thanks.

Gradrizyn
01-12-2015, 01:39 PM
It would be nice to have a decent conversation. If you say you support the decision from GREE to have back to back events, you get attacked by the vocal minority. It is hard to not want to defend yourself after that. I support this, I think it is fair. I welcome it, I hope they do it more and I want GREE to know. It seems unreasonable to me that people are so upset, they win so often and will still win most of the time, it seems childish, selfish and disingenuous to claim they are already considering quitting because of it. I don't how else I can frame it without it sounding worse.

Lolsies
01-12-2015, 01:45 PM
Well, as compensatiom for this back 2 back wars they raised our prices om the gems with over 25%

We really are a respected community

If people still have not noticed, there is a topic on every thread relating to the price increases on in-game currency. This change does not only affect GREE games people, it affects every app in the App Store.

Lolsies
01-12-2015, 01:47 PM
It would be nice to have a decent conversation. If you say you support the decision from GREE to have back to back events, you get attacked by the vocal minority. It is hard to not want to defend yourself after that. I support this, I think it is fair. I welcome it, I hope they do it more and I want GREE to know. It seems unreasonable to me that people are so upset, they win so often and will still win most of the time, it seems childish, selfish and disingenuous to claim they are already considering quitting because of it. I don't how else I can frame it without it sounding worse.

It's good to voice your opinion, it's just that you may need to prepare to fend off others who disagree.

Ant venom
01-12-2015, 07:06 PM
+1 to Gad and Lolsies

geo81
01-12-2015, 07:53 PM
I'm in an alliance and these back to back events don't bother me so much. more things to do :)
Only problem I see is this, if everything is back to back how are new players suppose to join guilds? Do they get one day a week? Seems kind of, well, stupid ya know?

tiffaneeb
01-13-2015, 01:35 PM
We had some good runs and finished in top 100 a few times, but it's just too difficult to get and keep an independent guild in the top 25 let alone top 10.
Incorrect. The D has always been independent and usually top 25. DragonZ is also independent, usually top 50, I think. Congratulations to them on ranking 2nd this weekend.

Crypt Keepers
01-13-2015, 02:28 PM
Any independent guild that ranks near the top of the guild war and raid war leaderboard is WAY more impressive than any alliance guild.

Ant venom
01-13-2015, 02:42 PM
Any independent guild that ranks near the top of the guild war and raid war leaderboard is WAY more impressive than any alliance guild.

Agrred since alliances only depend on other alliance guilds stripping. In independent guilds there is no other alliance guils or stripping thus making it two to three times harder to have that high rank so +1 to Crypt Keepers.

NaturlBornKiller
01-13-2015, 02:58 PM
I dont mind having a lots of wars, but there should be a possibility too kick the members who dont perform after a war, and there should be some time to recruit new members. So far i am glad to see there is a little break now between wars so this is possible again.

Ant venom
01-13-2015, 06:17 PM
I dont mind having a lots of wars, but there should be a possibility too kick the members who dont perform after a war, and there should be some time to recruit new members. So far i am glad to see there is a little break now between wars so this is possible again.

Glad to here that you are happy and wont quit the game, yet.