PDA

View Full Version : Got lost account back BUT...........

Sticker
01-08-2015, 08:16 AM
I don't have any of the temporary bonuses earned by my faction while locked out (after updating my device)from WD, FTLQ, and FL. For example the +2 energy (FLTQ), the -%5 health regen time (frontline), +5% double strike (RB), etc.

I never left the faction or was removed. We are nearing the end of this cycle so I guess it really doesn't matter :( Anyone else have this issue?

Cannot Connect To Server
01-08-2015, 08:46 AM
hi they probably recovered your account from the last time you accessed it and not from whr it wld be today.

i think what happens is when we start our game the servers send us our base details as it is and would be as of that minute... syncing with their time and our device time.

but if the game wasnt accessed it would only update from last point plus any atks or raids? as it doesnt hv two times... ie ur device and their server time to differentiate between things?

i know if i lose network i can play offline and keep collecting and doing maps. (not lrqs raids etc)

when signal is back from game status updates gree servers... but if i play offline hours and exit or it closes when it restaets its back to hours ago so i hv to collect again and may hv bn raided too.

so im guessing if say ur game went down on 1st and u got it back 21st all Gree had was last accesss point if 1st and not took into account all faction ltqs.

i dont know dor sure...i would hv tht facs update ganes... i hv a cc game i cant access and it still sits on my team i left it thr to build up for when i can access it but thinking abt what u said im now thinking the game will be same as last day i played it.

i dont know for sure... maybe thrs time limit or ltq limit... like it updates for xurrent lrqs but not next if u didnt play?

sorry all guesses.

Sticker
01-08-2015, 08:48 AM
Interesting ideas. Thanks.

I did check for the raid boss master prize and it was in my inventory. BTW missed that whole event.

Cannot Connect To Server
01-08-2015, 09:07 AM
ok you are welcome.

as said all guesses i dont know for sure. even gree dont know their own games or the maths.

but again thinking about it...

if we start as new player day 1.

stop playing day 50.

replay from same device day 100.

the 2 synch and update all that happened between like raids and messages on comments etc.

but if game recovered to new device the recovery would i guess be the last access point day 50 but still wld show atk and comments but not anything facs did....?

hrmmm but u got ur unit that u didnt play on so...... hrmmm maybe not... maybe another unknown gree thing... or maybe they recovered ur game suring that time and ut got the unit and then when u got ur data it its thr?

errr who knows lol.

maybe u can do a ticket get them to add all the missing faction things from the events ur team did while u was off the game after all if ppl ill or on vacation thet wld still get them when they connect again.

also if u lost ur game cos of gree bugs or screwy update they hv a duty to give u those items u missed due to their mess ups. but again this is gree... who knows.wd on gtn it back. bye.

Sticker
01-08-2015, 09:31 AM
I thought it was strange when I first opened the app and didn't get a million pop ups.

I posted here on forum instead of putting a ticket in because the stuff I am missing is temporary. By the time they read the ticket the bonuses will be gone for everyone.

Mcdoc
01-08-2015, 12:12 PM
Restart the game a few times - as in - completely close it out with a double click on the home button (IOS)

usually after a complete restart - the game will populate correctly

Good Luck