PDA

View Full Version : Major Guild recruitment problems ?

London Knight
01-08-2015, 04:01 AM
Two weeks ago a very young High Commander went 'insane', deleted all our Commanders & left. Problem is after we invited back a few off our Friend lists, we can no longer invite anyone else! Can only invite ONE more when a previous invited person confirms & joins. We just press invite button to Friends or new Knights & no longer get "Invite sent" message. I was hoping a new update would fix this, but not had one since. HELP please ?

Scabs
01-08-2015, 07:26 AM
If you have their friend codes (I'm assuming you do), then you can invite them all that way without the "wait" time.

However, the guild recruitment system is seriously flawed.

Scabs
01-08-2015, 07:27 AM
This is also another reason why most guilds use an external app like LINE for guild chat.

London Knight
01-08-2015, 09:37 AM
I'm afraid typing in codes doesn't help either - although I'll try again just to be sure. Plus I can't do that with those that aren't Friends already. Thanks guys.

Daphne van der Jagt
01-10-2015, 12:38 PM
Wow really weird high commander?! Very insane indeed. He was probably a bit butthurt. Hope you've found a solution by now ;)! Good luck with ur guild

Ant venom
01-10-2015, 05:34 PM
Wow very weird high commander but London your guild should have done better recruiting and selecting high commanders. I mean this high commander was probably not loyal or untrustworthy.

LadyShan
01-11-2015, 01:57 PM
I too have come across this issue. It pops up with a snarky "perhaps you should wait a bit before inviting someone". Which would be fine if I understood their idea of "a bit". For instance today, I sent the invite to the wrong person. Now I can't send it to the right person and have to have one of my other officers do it. Its doable but annoying.

Scott Davis
01-11-2015, 06:27 PM
I started a guild only to find out that i wasnt present to others in guild not counting chat..no rank beside player name in chat..could not invite or kick..so i left thinking they could accept invite..well, invisible invite!! They dont see invite....out 300,000 gold or what..had to cut paste message i typed into faq.support box..would not confirm send..did it through own email..paste.send..got verified then...will i have to start a new guild?

London Knight
01-15-2015, 11:21 AM
I promoted him on merit - he scored tons of points during a War. Latest update has not solved the problem, but membership back up to 36/40.

Ant venom
01-15-2015, 05:59 PM
I promoted him on merit - he scored tons of points during a War. Latest update has not solved the problem, but membership back up to 36/40.

Loyalty is more important than money and points because u can't buy loyalty and true loyalty isn't about money only greedy loyalty is.

MiniMod
01-17-2015, 02:22 AM
Ant, shut up.

Rookeye
01-17-2015, 08:27 AM
London Knight, there are a couple places to add players:

http://i57.tinypic.com/wjhtvo.jpg

http://i58.tinypic.com/2061k00.jpg

Which have you tried? Where are you getting the hold up message?

London Knight
01-17-2015, 11:47 AM
Tried all that Rookeye. Getting new friends isn't a problem. Tried friendlist , typing codes & direct invites from Arena Leaderboard - none work. I myself still get 'friend invite sent' notice but neither myself or other Guild members get 'Guild invite sent' messages, UNLESS someone we've previously invited join. THEM we can send one more invite before problem starts again.
I've sent an email but no response yet .

Rookeye
01-18-2015, 05:06 AM
How long has the problem persisted? Have you tried to get a GREE staff to speed up your ticket? (Doesn't always work but worth a try)...

London Knight
02-16-2015, 04:39 PM
Problem is still persisting but back up to 37-39 members & latest update makes things easier. Never got a ticket reply, but that's probably down to my device. Thanks guys :-)