PDA

View Full Version : Why are there no results from battle weekend or street assault posted any more?

Mystruss
01-08-2015, 03:48 AM
Why are there no results from battle weekend or street assault posted any more?

HavingFun
01-08-2015, 03:51 AM
Why are there no results from battle weekend or street assault posted any more?

It's against forum rules to start new threads when over a dozen of the exact same threads already exist. Please use the search options, and remember that necroing is no longer a forum violation.

Mystruss
01-08-2015, 03:59 AM
It's against forum rules to start new threads when over a dozen of the exact same threads already exist. Please use the search options, and remember that necroing is no longer a forum violation.

Unfortunately a search of the forum gives me a grand total of ZERO results for that specific question.....

John_Locke
01-08-2015, 04:39 AM
I found a few; unfortunately, it's against forum rules to link to another thread, so I can't help you.

Mystruss
01-08-2015, 04:50 AM
I found a few; unfortunately, it's against forum rules to link to another thread, so I can't help you.

Thanks! I did manage to find one by scrolling back through previous posts. It seems my error was looking for "results" rather than looking for "winners". Perhaps a mistake with my upbringing, as I was always told that there can only be one "winner" and that would be an awfully short list!

smokey77
01-08-2015, 05:49 AM
Thanks! I did manage to find one by scrolling back through previous posts. It seems my error was looking for "results" rather than looking for "winners". Perhaps a mistake with my upbringing, as I was always told that there can only be one "winner" and that would be an awfully short list!

Everyone`s a winner in this game.......