PDA

View Full Version : Under handed tactics cost us our win streak !!

Ratma2001
01-08-2015, 12:46 AM
How long does it take for customer support to act on "Issue" with a top 10 alliance that have underminded our game play ????? several tickets have been sent and now it has cost my alliance its win streak by this underhanded person....it may be legit but I doubt it very much, those in Alliance should be mindful of low level armys of Common units getting Max points only after minutes of play !!
I urge you to check high point player and what units they have ... report any player getting max points with Commons or low stat units..this is absurd..we have players using REAL Monies in these Wars...fair go !!

User271320
01-08-2015, 06:49 AM
How long does it take for customer support to act on "Issue" with a top 10 alliance that have underminded our game play ????? several tickets have been sent and now it has cost my alliance its win streak by this underhanded person....it may be legit but I doubt it very much, those in Alliance should be mindful of low level armys of Common units getting Max points only after minutes of play !!
I urge you to check high point player and what units they have ... report any player getting max points with Commons or low stat units..this is absurd..we have players using REAL Monies in these Wars...fair go !!

2nd to that, Ratma.
@Tadaaah - tickets were submitted but anything you can do to help escalate this, it would be greatly appreciated. Cheaters in alliance wars is just not fair!

Superninjagm

BaziOne
01-08-2015, 08:52 AM
It's simple - you go in, fight your battles with your power army and then change your army to common units immediately when your finished. It's not a cheat, hack or scam, simply a strategy.

User271320
01-08-2015, 09:22 AM
It's simple - you go in, fight your battles with your power army and then change your army to common units immediately when your finished. It's not a cheat, hack or scam, simply a strategy.

Bazi, we considered that. There were 3 squads of only uncommon units. They showed up in our War as only uncommon units the entire 1 hour battle. But, the 3 squads kept getting 1200+ points for every battle. Even if they fought and then quickly changed back to uncommon units, shouldn't we have seen their normal squad? I hate to accuse anyone of cheating/hacking if it's not true, but this was extremely odd. Many members of our alliance kept close watch on those 3 squads and we all saw the same issue.

Btw, I'm purposely not going to call out the name of the alliance on the forum, b/c Tadaaah has advised us in the past about the rules of that. But, many of us submitted tickets so if they were in fact cheating, Gree should take action.

-Superninjagm

Tadaaah
01-08-2015, 09:50 AM
Hey guys,

The team attacks reports on cheaters/hackers very quickly. As you know, we aren't able to discuss or disclose the results of these investigations. If you have reported it, it more than likely has already been escalated.

paigesfury
01-08-2015, 10:09 AM
I saw the same thing and reported it too. How can a squad full of level 1 common units rack up 10+ wins at over 1500 points per win in a matter of about 2 minutes? I don't see how that can be possible. I have all Lvl 30 UR units in my squad and I was battling the highest level opponent that I could be fairly confident of beating (not a sure thing, but more likely than not) and I maxed out at about 1200 points per battle against that alliance. There is no way a squad of level 1 commons could possibly be beating the higher up members of our alliance. I guess we'll see what happens . . .

BaziOne
01-08-2015, 01:13 PM
IIRC, a players units displayed in battle are "locked" based on their card when the battle begins. So, you could set your units as all Common, and then start a battle. After the battle starts, you could then switch back to your "power" card and fight battle and get win points. But, opposing alliance players would still see you card as all Common units.

So again, it's a strategy.

Ratma2001
01-08-2015, 01:57 PM
IIRC, a players units displayed in battle are "locked" based on their card when the battle begins. So, you could set your units as all Common, and then start a battle. After the battle starts, you could then switch back to your "power" card and fight battle and get win points. But, opposing alliance players would still see you card as all Common units.

So again, it's a strategy.

G'Day Bazi , thanks for the analogy on this, just to confirm that the starting is "LOCKED" for entire war ? if that is so it may be the answer but i could not see that .....has this question been asked before ??
Maybe Tadaah can explain this more in detail ?? Tadaah can you please Confirm or Deny this LOCKED deck start ??

HYE
01-08-2015, 09:33 PM
see yourself.....is this cheat/hack or the so call strategy? lol :confused:

and it gain points every mins ok....no joke, lol.

what a shame to them :eek:

Ratma2001
01-09-2015, 12:31 AM
HYE , just for a reminder, and for your own peace of mind, please don't put pictures or post names of persons you think mat be doing underhanded tactics, it may be legit, but for rules here we do not mentions names or post pictures as such, can you please edit your post and remove the picture, best to send to support and wait for response, we all understand the situation but please be mindful of forum rules, thanks in advance

Joemedic
01-09-2015, 02:59 AM
I disagree with this strategy of changing the card during inactivity, and declare this as a way to destroy the fun and competitive nature of the alliance wars

Tadaaah
01-09-2015, 10:20 AM
HYE , just for a reminder, and for your own peace of mind, please don't put pictures or post names of persons you think mat be doing underhanded tactics, it may be legit, but for rules here we do not mentions names or post pictures as such, can you please edit your post and remove the picture, best to send to support and wait for response, we all understand the situation but please be mindful of forum rules, thanks in advance

Thanks, Ratma. Don't worry; investigations take care of these.

WarZoneFare
01-09-2015, 11:15 PM
see yourself.....is this cheat/hack or the so call strategy? lol :confused:

and it gain points every mins ok....no joke, lol.

what a shame to them :eek:

This guy is not a cheater and he won those games fair and square BECAUSE he owns three lvl 50 Common Interests and one lvl 50 silent swan. Go see the leadersboard because he is there now. How come the epic bonus week has become an EPIC FEAST for those guys? Gree, how could you let this happen?

HYE
01-10-2015, 10:10 PM
This guy is not a cheater and he won those games fair and square BECAUSE he owns three lvl 50 Common Interests and one lvl 50 silent swan. Go see the leadersboard because he is there now. How come the epic bonus week has become an EPIC FEAST for those guys? Gree, how could you let this happen?

so issit having an epic unit will have auto free flow of morale boost?

by keep on having 2332 points every mins or less in the whole one hour of alliance war doesn't make any sense, best is the whole alliance only he keep spamming morale during the alliance war during the one hour time by keep having the same amount of 2332 points?

or maybe he is using an epic mobile to play too?

WarZoneFare
01-11-2015, 12:39 AM
so issit having an epic unit will have auto free flow of morale boost?

by keep on having 2332 points every mins or less in the whole one hour of alliance war doesn't make any sense, best is the whole alliance only he keep spamming morale during the alliance war during the one hour time by keep having the same amount of 2332 points?

or maybe he is using an epic mobile to play too?

This guy (currently on the leaderboard but has put away his 3 x lvl 50 common interest and one lvl 50 silent swan to keep a low profile, I guess) as well as MANY of his alliance members all acquired TONS of epic units during the epic promotion week. They managed to defeat the gold chest system and kept pulling out epic units like a feast. This alliance obviously has been around for a long time and know all the tricks to beat or weaken the system. I wouldn't rule out the possibility that a few hackers belong to that alliance and provided instructions to a small group of about 15-20 because that was the number of people who demonstrated tons of epic units during the alliance war. According to my source, there is still a huge number of epic units being hidden in their storage.

What you witnessed was probably this guy using his epic squad easily crushed your top player repeatedly and kept getting 100% bonus and he was able to finish off your best player in 1-2 seconds. He probably had to use reserved morales though.

Only Gree can fix this mess.

WarZoneFare
01-11-2015, 01:25 AM
Wait! This guy just changed his name but remains on the leaderboard. Now I am more convinced that this guy is almighty and can easily toy with the Gree chest system.

WarZoneFare
01-11-2015, 05:36 PM
This hacker has been removed from the leadersboard at last. Justice has been served. Good job, Gree.

WarZoneFare
01-11-2015, 08:48 PM
He is back !!! Now he has FOUR MAX common interest. Gree, are you kidding me?

Ratma2001
01-12-2015, 01:04 PM
Honestly i have to say that if a team can put on over 200,000 points....yes 200,000 points in less than 5 minutes..there is something seriously wrong, either they have been doing naughty things or my calculations are waaay off the mark, i was top 5 team in war and now there is a new team that has beaten these Epic units with ease and continue to grow , but are not a full team ?? the point is if it smells like it, looks like it then it probably is !!
Gree need to fix this asap, the top alliance (payers) (was) and the next four teams have worked hard to get where they are and now it feels like a waste of time and effort, to the point where overnight our alliance did not participate in war due to these issues ! Gree this is costing you $$$ fix it now and not later so we may spend more and not less !

WarZoneFare
01-12-2015, 01:36 PM
Honestly i have to say that if a team can put on over 200,000 points....yes 200,000 points in less than 5 minutes..there is something seriously wrong, either they have been doing naughty things or my calculations are waaay off the mark, i was top 5 team in war and now there is a new team that has beaten these Epic units with ease and continue to grow , but are not a full team ?? the point is if it smells like it, looks like it then it probably is !!
Gree need to fix this asap, the top alliance (payers) (was) and the next four teams have worked hard to get where they are and now it feels like a waste of time and effort, to the point where overnight our alliance did not participate in war due to these issues ! Gree this is costing you $$$ fix it now and not later so we may spend more and not less !

Looks like Revolution.inc has met their match. The general of this new top alliance could be the one that was kicked from the leadersboard yesterday and colonels, majors, captains are just copies of himself. The war is on.

Ratma2001
01-12-2015, 01:53 PM
Looks like Revolution.inc has met their match. The general of this new top alliance could be the one that was kicked from the leadersboard yesterday and colonels, majors, captains are just copies of himself. The war is on.

Terminus had a Great Battle with Revolution yesterday , it was neck and neck until the last 7 minutes within 1,000 points, then Revolution must have found another gear and whoompa Terminus lost , but was a great battle very tight all the way, was good to see those Epics in battle......but i feel their pain !

Striker1111
01-12-2015, 02:11 PM
Yeah Revolution has a lot of good guys. They have all been around a long time and supply me with a lot of pictures for the wiki. Hope they kick the other alliance if they are hackers since Revolution is Legit. Haven't even had a chance to really get into the war so far since I was asleep then at work. Last I saw we were in fourth. At least the rewards this time around are distributed a lot more for like the top ten finishers. I wish they made the top reward an Epic so then the next lower rewards were UR so we could get something useful still. The SR chopper just wont do much to improve my squad so basically if you don't win the UR then I'm just playing for keys.

WarZoneFare
01-12-2015, 03:09 PM
Yeah Revolution has a lot of good guys. They have all been around a long time and supply me with a lot of pictures for the wiki. Hope they kick the other alliance if they are hackers since Revolution is Legit. Haven't even had a chance to really get into the war so far since I was asleep then at work. Last I saw we were in fourth. At least the rewards this time around are distributed a lot more for like the top ten finishers. I wish they made the top reward an Epic so then the next lower rewards were UR so we could get something useful still. The SR chopper just wont do much to improve my squad so basically if you don't win the UR then I'm just playing for keys..

Right, so the rich will get richer. You can't be the judge of your own alliance.

Striker1111
01-13-2015, 07:20 AM
I'm not in Revolution just know a lot of their top guys through Palringo. They are legit players.

Zeltum
01-13-2015, 04:36 PM
Reading all these entries about maxed epics here and alliance war cheats. How do you see who is in an alliance and what units they have. I can only see the leaderboard. Nothing else. Can't see who is in the alliance or what units ?

Ratma2001
01-13-2015, 04:40 PM
Reading all these entries about maxed epics here and alliance war cheats. How do you see who is in an alliance and what units they have. I can only see the leaderboard. Nothing else. Can't see who is in the alliance or what units ?

you can only see them in your Battle list under their Alliance, but most top 5 teams have Epics units, they do look awesome in battle, pity the can beat me......just

Striker1111
01-14-2015, 06:08 AM
Yeah I still can't take a lvl 20 Common Interest yet but it's close. I can take out a Swan though.

littlecap99
01-14-2015, 07:18 AM
Swans are uh-- not exactly the best, especially with a black flag in your squad, one shots up to the lvl 40 swans. And this morning my team-- KY420, had the privilege to go up against ssSNAKESss, we got our heads beat in 180K to 10K, but thats not the point. It was fun, and I saw Witch raking up some serious amounts of points on our top guy.

User271320
01-14-2015, 07:22 AM
Swans are uh-- not exactly the best, especially with a black flag in your squad, one shots up to the lvl 40 swans. And this morning my team-- KY420, had the privilege to go up against ssSNAKESss, we got our heads beat in 180K to 10K, but thats not the point. It was fun, and I saw Witch raking up some serious amounts of points on our top guy.

Yeah, Snakes put a hurting on all of us. Team Terminus gave them a run in one battle. It was tied at like 160,000. Then, Snakes put it into overdrive and before you knew it, they had surpassed 200,000K. We just couldn't keep up. And we are a top 5 alliance! Even though we lost, that was our most exciting battle yet. I wonder how the battles between Revolution and Snakes look. I'd love to be a fly on that wall...

-Superninjagm

WitchKingAngmar
01-14-2015, 03:18 PM
Swans are uh-- not exactly the best, especially with a black flag in your squad, one shots up to the lvl 40 swans. And this morning my team-- KY420, had the privilege to go up against ssSNAKESss, we got our heads beat in 180K to 10K, but thats not the point. It was fun, and I saw Witch raking up some serious amounts of points on our top guy.thanks for the comp, but it wasn't just me anyone playing in the battle helped its a team thing not just one person... War is war you know have to take the big pts when they come as morale isn't cheap.

Striker1111
01-15-2015, 07:10 AM
Yeah, Snakes put a hurting on all of us. Team Terminus gave them a run in one battle. It was tied at like 160,000. Then, Snakes put it into overdrive and before you knew it, they had surpassed 200,000K. We just couldn't keep up. And we are a top 5 alliance! Even though we lost, that was our most exciting battle yet. I wonder how the battles between Revolution and Snakes look. I'd love to be a fly on that wall...

-Superninjagm

Our battles with each other aren't as intense as you would think. We are a sister Alliances so we take turns on who wins when we fight each other. We had a lot of good guys on our team and one of our guys got a 500+ win streak. We cycle through the inactive players on the team so pretty much everyone was active which is how we pulled off the win this time. Well that and the spenders on our team who went crazy on the points.

Striker1111
01-15-2015, 07:17 AM
Oh I only saw one battle with Terminus and only got in one fight before it ended but you got some good players. Had to scroll down the list to find someone I thought I could beat but then I left for a second and came back and accidentally fought the top guy with a bunch of level 50 UR's. My cheap Refusal squad paid off in the end though because I actually won before his heavy hitters deployed in numbers. Lucky win thanks to the stupid AI.

drgnknt
01-15-2015, 08:22 AM
Tanks, HTF do I get tanks above "rare". I even spent money on the elite chest, I did get a "Nerva", but still no tanks, no elites just crap, I can't even get past 17 in this invasion. Spend real money and move backwards. NOT going to continue this **** for long. There must be another game designer offering a ROI. I could win invasion months ago, and now not even close, beyond frustrated.

Ratma2001
01-15-2015, 01:08 PM
Tanks, HTF do I get tanks above "rare". I even spent money on the elite chest, I did get a "Nerva", but still no tanks, no elites just crap, I can't even get past 17 in this invasion. Spend real money and move backwards. NOT going to continue this **** for long. There must be another game designer offering a ROI. I could win invasion months ago, and now not even close, beyond frustrated.

feeling your pain mate, i spent over 100 and only got 1 SR tank, not happy , as for those useless Might of Workers, they need to get rid of them, i have nearly a page filled with that crap.......Gree need to lift the % rate of UR and SR, bomb the Common units and UnCommon....and throw the Bronze keys out too.....as i see it the Gold keys are now similar to the old Bronze keys....they seriously need to rethink the prize drops and units........not spending anymore

drgnknt
01-15-2015, 05:27 PM
Does anybody wonder why, cheats and hacks are in abundance? I've always thought that ruined a game by doing so, but if the game is already ruined...