PDA

View Full Version : Gree is trying to be funny?

Jeronimo
01-07-2015, 11:17 AM
All those topics where players have numerous questions about the content of the game are not answered by Gree, but when some funny guy comes to the forum and cheer up the crowd by correcting ('trolling') grammar and he gets a warning and posts about that, only than Gree jumps on their computers and type very detailed explanation. Pretty funny actually.

Dipstik
01-07-2015, 11:28 AM
No one at Gree has ever had a sense of humor.

Max Power
01-07-2015, 11:47 AM
No one at Gree has ever had a sense of humor.

Ironically, they always have the last laugh.

Dipstik
01-07-2015, 01:32 PM
Yeah that's what Funzio thought. I'll still be here after they're gone :)

Evan1000
01-07-2015, 01:36 PM
Without the audacity to even comment on some of the various threads that this forum has to offer, like problems, problems, and more problems!

Not even the decency to leave at least a stupid 'we're working on this' post or 'we'll look into this', at least that would show that they listen to some extent.

legalious
01-07-2015, 01:38 PM
Without the audacity to even comment on some of the various threads that this forum has to offer, like problems, problems, and more problems!

Not even the decency to leave at least a stupid 'we're working on this' post or 'we'll look into this', at least that would show that they listen to some extent.

Would you prefer if every request was responded to? We tried something like that and the feedback was just as bad.

Dipstik
01-07-2015, 01:50 PM
We used to answer the valid questions and ridicule the stupid questions equally. The ones that needed to be addressed by the mods and/or developers eventually rose to the top. Now you ban everyone who ridicules the stupid questions, and just about everyone with enough history/intelligence to answer the valid questions has given up on this forum because it's boring and overrun with whiners.

This forum died the day you banned Baroness and Upsman. Hope you're happy with what's left.

Evan1000
01-07-2015, 01:53 PM
Would you prefer if every request was responded to? We tried something like that and the feedback was just as bad.

Not you guys, you guys do your job fine, I'm talking about the GREE employees that fail to have common sense on matters such as 'wow, the LTB is a week late, let's post on the forums about the late LTB to avoid confusion and angered players'. Tadaaah did that, where's Clementine?

Not to mean any disrespect to any of the forum admins and moderators, but what I said is true, and even you have to see that I have a point.

Captain Torgue
01-08-2015, 12:06 AM
Would you prefer if every request was responded to?

Yes I would. Could you please make this your number 1 priority?