PDA

View Full Version : Has IPH ingame become irrelevant?

I Love Money
01-06-2015, 06:55 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^

Max Power
01-06-2015, 06:56 AM
Yes, but for free players, that is mostly all there is.

Rickdee
01-06-2015, 07:13 AM
Nope- with the new weapons you are able to buy some and get a nice bump in stats.. Sure they will be outdated in a few months but in the short term worthwhile.

TKxcite
01-06-2015, 07:16 AM
IPH never had much purpose other than for donations to your syndicate. Other than that I think Street Assult is the only other reason to worry about money. You could argue that boss and case events cost some money but by the time you get to the paid hits, you should have already collected enough from that event to pay for them.

Morgz
01-06-2015, 08:27 AM
Depends where you are, IMO. If you already have decent IPH, or even a bit better than crappy IPH (let's say, over $10mil) -- then it has become a bit irrelevant for now. When you are under that amount, events like Street Assualt can be very difficult to participate in. If you are in a syn that is top 250 or higher, and you cant afford several loads of the $12 million crew, then your deploys are pretty much worthless. So in that sense, IPH matters.

ghetto69143
01-06-2015, 10:26 AM
Depends where you are, IMO. If you already have decent IPH, or even a bit better than crappy IPH (let's say, over $10mil) -- then it has become a bit irrelevant for now. When you are under that amount, events like Street Assualt can be very difficult to participate in. If you are in a syn that is top 250 or higher, and you cant afford several loads of the $12 million crew, then your deploys are pretty much worthless. So in that sense, IPH matters.

You don't necessarily need a good income per hour("IPH", before I am hounded by the Grammar Nazi)
Here is the trick as far as Street Assault is concerned.
Declare the battle.
Deploy just 1 unit.
Do nothing until the battle ends.
Now, check your splash screen to verify what I speak of.
The rewards for participating in the battle are as follow:

1st place- x1 Assault Demon(14,000 deploy points).
2nd place- x25 of either the Assault Pyro, Assault chopper or Assault Biker (4,000 deploy points). There was another with a title of Assault Comet (3,000 deploy points).
3rd Place- x5 of either the Assault Gunner or Assault Bruiser(500 deploy points). There was another with the title of Assault Rumbler (400 deploy points).

I hope this helps as far as not having a good enough Income Per Hour. Some of my syndicate members are under one million an hour and do not have a problem keeping up with members in excess of ten million per hour. There are quite a few of us that still have well over 500 of the 2nd best units still available. None of us have had to dip into the bank account, since the second Street Assault event, to use funds for this event.

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-06-2015, 10:38 AM
Them syndicate ip bonuses ain't no joke. I tried maxing one out with my two accounts. Damn near had to sell granny to get me done.

Bala82
01-06-2015, 01:03 PM
IPH are only important for limited buildings that the benefits no way a person upgrade limited building above level 5 without a decent IPH

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-06-2015, 01:20 PM
Where's the grammar nazi when you need him?

Bala82
01-06-2015, 01:23 PM
Where's the grammar nazi when you need him?

He has given up with me

Good Lord, Bala, I'm not even going to comment on your posts! You are notorious for having piss poor grammar that no one can understand!

Morgz
01-06-2015, 01:27 PM
Thanks Ghetto. Yes, we used that method for getting the free crew. Works nice for regen time. Plus it seems somewhere, somehow, there was additional bonus, as we came in 3rd place many times, but still got the 25 choppers. We didn't always get a splash screen, and sometimes the "25" would pop up out of no where at odd times. Still haven't figured that part out, but your point is very valid and a good one.

spiderman
01-06-2015, 02:53 PM
Indeed, mate. My IPH, is currently at 163 million and growing. Onward too 200 IPH.

Thatkidyouknow
01-06-2015, 05:25 PM
You only needed one period.

I fixed this sentence for you.

theez komentz uf urz r veri konttribyootiv 2 theeez forums