PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen Whiplash with Miles Teller and J.K. Simmons?

I Love Money
01-05-2015, 08:34 PM
Someone sent me a link to torrent it but when I got to the website, the good side of my conscious overpowered me and I didn't download it. :(

Has anyone been lucky enough to have it already been released in a theater near where you live? I think it's coming out in my local theater later this month, I have to check though. I know American Sniper hits theaters on the 16th.

Anyway, I've only heard good things about Whiplash and this is a movie I'm really looking forward to. Anyone lucky enough to see it yet?

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-05-2015, 08:51 PM
Someone sent me a link to torrent it but when I got to the website, the good side of my conscious overpowered me and I didn't download it. :(

Has anyone been lucky enough to have it already been released in a theater near where you live? I think it's coming out in my local theater later this month, I have to check though. I know American Sniper hits theaters on the 16th.

Anyway, I've only heard good things about Whiplash and this is a movie I'm really looking forward to. Anyone lucky enough to see it yet?

i have no idea what the heck you're talking about. But welcome to the Crime City Forums. We like to keep this sorta nonsense to the Off Topic sub forums.

cc thunder
01-05-2015, 09:19 PM
i have no idea what the heck you're talking about. But welcome to the Crime City Forums. We like to keep this sorta nonsense to the Off Topic sub forums.
Lol, have you seen the shenanigans going on around here?

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-05-2015, 09:21 PM
nope. i just came on today to get info on ltb. no such luck. got ropped in to a troll fest.

I Love Money
01-06-2015, 05:45 AM

An off topic forum that no one posts on so what's the point of posting there?

Max Power
01-06-2015, 06:48 AM

As a producer of original copyrighted content, I would like to applaud your decision. Thank you.

Rodimus
01-06-2015, 07:11 AM
Jeez, where's a mod when you need one?