PDA

View Full Version : Unable to upgrade equipment!!

skywalker_98
01-05-2015, 04:08 PM
Does anyone know how to upgrade your soldier?? If put new equipment on hit save...get server error unable to connect..retry or cancel...I tried everything even sent in ticket reply was devs know about missing equipment.. Please be patient.. Ticket closed...I didn't even mention missing equipment.. So I'm posting here hoping the forum can help cause gree sure isn't! I think reading the sticky post about problems and not a word from Gree and closing issues that aren't even related seems like a great game is over..players leaving in droves..SAD GREE HAD A GREAT GAME!

Killer Giraffe
01-06-2015, 06:40 PM
Many of us are still unable to equip new items, still getting that server error.

skywalker_98
01-06-2015, 09:08 PM
Thanks killer giraffe.. Least I not alone..but still hoping someone in forum has figured out a work aroud

Somebody
01-07-2015, 08:56 AM
Same here, ticket sent but no reaction!

DEWIN NUTTIN
01-07-2015, 09:18 AM
Does anyone know how to upgrade your soldier?? If put new equipment on hit save...get server error unable to connect..retry or cancel...I tried everything even sent in ticket reply was devs know about missing equipment.. Please be patient.. Ticket closed...I didn't even mention missing equipment.. So I'm posting here hoping the forum can help cause gree sure isn't! I think reading the sticky post about problems and not a word from Gree and closing issues that aren't even related seems like a great game is over..players leaving in droves..SAD GREE HAD A GREAT GAME!

You can't upgrade the little feller.
If you tap, tap, tap; eventually you get the junk.
As with everything in this tapfest, it happens when the Great Gree allows it to happen.
The little feller looks great, naked or clothed. LOL

Captain Buck Slayer
01-07-2015, 09:27 AM
No issues here with equipment. On ios

Momocha
01-07-2015, 10:25 AM
Thanks for the report! The Dev team is working on getting the fix out for issues involving switching out equipment as quickly as possible to all those affected. The fix will be in the form of a update, so please keep an eye out for any new updates released.

Thanks for your patience!

captainfly
01-08-2015, 11:40 AM
Thanks for the report! The Dev team is working on getting the fix out for issues involving switching out equipment as quickly as possible to all those affected. The fix will be in the form of a update, so please keep an eye out for any new updates released.

Thanks for your patience!

I found out, where the problem is!!!!

I had the same problem, yesterday I tried to change my helmet (from Desert Combat Helmet) to CVC Helmet.
After I changed that, I can save all Equipment changes, BUT my "Desert Combat Helmet" got deletet!!!!

So , if you change your Helmet you can save your equipment BUT MAYBE YOU'LL LOOSE YOUR Dessert Combat Helmet.

@Gameoperators (Momocha?): How and when do I get back my Desert Combat Helmet????? This Helmet everybody got after the Update to 5.0.

jps01
01-08-2015, 01:22 PM
It would be nice to get this fixed before the next war.

samtex666
01-15-2015, 01:40 AM
any news about the upgrade equipment issue???