PDA

View Full Version : Fight Valor? Really!? FIGHT VALOR???

Pidgeot
01-05-2015, 02:07 PM
Why in Gods name would you make this a prize for a crate event? GREE, where does this disconnect come from? Get in touch with GREE Japan and fix this ****.

goblue21
01-05-2015, 02:21 PM
Yeah, who doesn't need more fight valor?

2MblaZ
01-05-2015, 02:26 PM
So that only zombie-tappers would keep going... The rest either quit or doing so after getting that shi[temp]ny boost and enjoying free time... ^_^ happy times! ;)

crazeejay
01-05-2015, 02:49 PM
Just an excuse to put the game down and enjoy something else for a while

MAD NUGGETT
01-05-2015, 02:54 PM
The game evolves. Just because valor is not the greatest item now does not mean it won't be in the future. Those who have played this game long enough know everything comes back around. New ranks will be coming out with new valor units and this will all change.

truthteller
01-05-2015, 02:57 PM
I want to thank GREEdy from the bottom of my heart this oppotunity they have given me to take a 3 day break from MW

seeing what the "prize" (if you can call it that) for the box is and knowing the LTQ following prior 3*24hrs are garbage...........I can take a much needed break, and get ready for WD

thank you very much gree.........................please keep doing this once per cycle :rolleyes:

Pidgeot
01-05-2015, 03:30 PM
The game evolves. Just because valor is not the greatest item now does not mean it won't be in the future. Those who have played this game long enough know everything comes back around. New ranks will be coming out with new valor units and this will all change.

That is true but if this was a +100 fight valor payout then it would be better, since we can use our +175% valor payout boost.

truthteller
01-05-2015, 03:35 PM

The problem with the Valor payout is that it is a "random" amount.....so it does not matter if you have 20% or 60% valor payout, you may still only get 1 valor point in a hit..........."because of the ramdomness"
Different would be if we all knew how much valor you get per attack, then you can factor your bonus and determine if it is working or not............but the way it is now, they may well be not working and we will never know

MAD NUGGETT
01-05-2015, 08:06 PM
There is a minimum. I believe it is 3 or so. I average about 100 valor per Attack which is nice. Valor can add up quickly with these boosts. I notice a difference with each one that is added.

Pidgeot
01-05-2015, 09:49 PM
The min is still one. I got one valor just the other day. It is nice when the random amount you get is high. The most I got was like 68 valor.

MAD NUGGETT
01-06-2015, 01:55 PM
Heard new valor units are coming out. Funny how that works.

Pidgeot
01-06-2015, 03:00 PM
Heard new valor units are coming out. Funny how that works.

Where have you heard this? Forgive me if its private information

Web323
01-06-2015, 03:02 PM
Where have you heard this? Forgive me if its private information

Beta is where the rumors are coming from. I will be happy with just 9/10 this go around