PDA

View Full Version : Missing Soldier Euipment!!

Hobbs
01-05-2015, 01:07 PM
Still missing the soldier equipment that decided to disappear during the "grinchy" FLTQ !!
I know of more with same issue of equipment that actually deducted from stats as items were being won.
Tickets sent to CS(Closed) apparently they are aware of issue.
Any chance a Mod/Dev can give some information on this issue and an idea of if/when this latest issue may be addressed?
I'm missing between 30-40 points on soldier stats because of this,I used gold to complete these LTQs as we were told "equipment" was to have a big impact on wins/losses.
And why do we not have option of seeing what equipment we have gathered so far?

Web323
01-05-2015, 01:20 PM
I am missing about 30 as well

afiq
01-05-2015, 01:24 PM
Lol u are lucky dude.mine still missing about 100++ since 3 days ltq last cycle. Im never miss to complete any event include all the wrapper. Sent 10x tickets but only replied once. ' we re aware of these issues and will look into it '. Sigh!!

Hobbs
01-05-2015, 02:59 PM
Always someone worse off Af :) however with such a big change to game regarding equipment,and all the issues with previous updates you would think they would get this feature working properly before the release!

HypeTonic
01-05-2015, 03:17 PM
I lost alot of equipment during that fltq as well. I also cannot equip any new more powerful equipment.

Jacko99
01-05-2015, 06:12 PM
Yep, im still down about 75 from the 3-dayer before grinchy... Last update from gree was that they were looking into it. Hey hellraizer any news from the devs on this?
BAP.

Jaybird55
01-06-2015, 10:40 AM
I lost alot of equipment during that fltq as well. I also cannot equip any new more powerful equipment.

Same here. Can't equip new items and lost equipment stats. Multiple tickets closed without any elaboration on a time frame for a fix. This is just getting ridiculous and I find the lack of information rude and irresponsible.

MaverickINsc
01-06-2015, 11:45 AM
would be helpful to see equipment in an inventory table similar to the recycle feature for units......I may be missing a bunch too.....but unfortunately I don't know what I have or don't have.....can see my army attack but not army defense unless another player tells me after attacking me......should be able to see our own stats

Hobbs
01-06-2015, 01:34 PM
I agree,it's a big oversight to not have equipment showing in an inventory tab,because of this nobody really knows what items we have received.
Going off members of my faction who have done same on events and who are not affected by this missing equipment issue,I'm down between 30-40 points on both soldier attack and defence.
CS are useless and just close tickets so was hoping a mod/Dev could pick up on this issue and give us some input on what action is being taken.

hikeler
01-07-2015, 06:30 AM
Missing a bunch also

Stubby1113
01-07-2015, 07:01 AM
Which operating system are you on? My guess is those having the issue are on droid.

HellRaizer
01-07-2015, 07:15 AM
I've lost track. I've got equipment from most LTQs, while missing some final masters ones. But, honestly I don't know if i've been affected. Without an inventory, I cant keep track of what I have..

Hobbs
01-07-2015, 07:16 AM
IOS8 operating system !

Stubby1113
01-07-2015, 08:02 AM
Well Hobbs unless I've missed something the most you could have on soldier equipment is 24. Not sure how you could be missing as much as you say.

Jacko99
01-07-2015, 08:05 AM
Im down 75 on attack (completed every event and only at 222/14)

Web323
01-07-2015, 08:57 AM
Im down 75 on attack (completed every event and only at 222/14)

Bap, I am the same here

Hobbs
01-08-2015, 02:51 AM
I've lost track. I've got equipment from most LTQs, while missing some final masters ones. But, honestly I don't know if i've been affected. Without an inventory, I cant keep track of what I have..

As I stated I have just compared to faction members who have completed similar events to me,this is how I know I'm way short on equipment and I noticed numbers dropping as I was winning new equipment.
Also the fact there isn't an option to see our items we have received is a big error..

The Judy
01-08-2015, 05:05 AM
I have contacted support a number of times on the issue and continue to receive the same response. They are aware of the issue, looking into it, blah, blah, blah.

We have no way to truly confirm how much we are missing. The further we go from the start of the missing equipment, the less likely it is we will ever get the equipment back.

Hobbs
01-10-2015, 11:05 AM
Another ticket closed with no explanation!!
Any chance a Mod/Dev can give some input on this,equipment STILL missing and losing a few battles in WD I shouldn't because of this!!!