PDA

View Full Version : Gold Bonus

superman007
01-05-2015, 11:05 AM
Did Any1 receive gold bonus for December purchases? Usually, it is given out anywhere between 1st and 7th of the month. I am just curious to know from the mods when will we receive this time. We had plenty of gold hog events this cycle with back to back FL events and ginormous energy FLTQ. Appreciate if you could provide an update on this one.

Ozymandias
01-05-2015, 11:51 AM
Yes, I actually got double what I was expecting. Guess you missed out, lol

truthteller
01-05-2015, 11:56 AM
Yes, I actually got double what I was expecting. Guess you missed out, lol

this is a great example of trolling at its best..........keep up the good job Ozy :rolleyes:

thunder
01-06-2015, 01:09 PM
Yes gold bonus is out got mine today

smart tiger
01-06-2015, 10:04 PM
I'm sorry if this sounds stupid. But what's a gold bonus?

AoV Republic
01-06-2015, 10:13 PM
Gold Bonus is a program that Gree created to get people to spend money, the minimal bracket to earn gold is if you spend 500$ You receive gold back and if you spend more you move to the next highest bracket if you don't spend 500$ on this game then pretty much your SOL

smart tiger
01-07-2015, 01:51 AM
ok.. thanks.. Good for those who don't mind spending..
but I'm glad that they don't have splash screens for that..

Cannot Connect To Server
01-07-2015, 03:27 AM
they dont have splash screens cos they hide it from the thousands of regular players who see the gold offers and buy now.

but for the rich players and those on that scheme the more gold they buy the more and more they get free.

so while ur spending getting a vault they spend a bit more get multi vaults and fort knox free on top.

while u get ripped off again.

but now u know dont be silly and join... dont pay to get ripped off and still hv a of boots wipe out 3 years of gaming stats.

play free play for real.