PDA

View Full Version : Kill Yo Self

MoD
01-05-2015, 02:39 AM
KYS is one of the last independent all time top factions out there. For self-evident reasons.

What you bring

2-3 vaults of shiny metal a cycle for the faction part,
activity and love for the game,
decent stats per level.

What you get

We achieve our goals - fullstop.
WD: Top 10 or 25, all streaks and wins (depending on worth of prize, typical minimum for T10 will be 200k WD)
FL: Top 5-20 in FL (depending on worth of prize, typical minimum is 60m)
Finishing of all other faction events of all stages (typical RB minimum is 800 folders)
The usual fringe benefits: fully maxed faction, no minimum donations, a well balanced team (not some stars carrying the rest), docbot, a bunch of crazy guys that will be good friends after a while and a bit later family, a chat that is not all about MW but also banter and real life, an ambitious leadership that cares for its players as for the goals the same, a great atmosphere that creates endorphines during important battles.

If you think you are up for the last faction change in your MW career come and speak to our leaders Steve D (steviedocker@gmail.com) or Figs (gerard.figallo@my.jcu.edu.au) on GroupMe.

MoD
01-06-2015, 03:50 AM
WD is coming closer fast! Get a seat at KYS so you don't have to suffer our attacks :)

MoD
01-07-2015, 12:53 AM
And also if you like to get some good top units ...

Biddle
01-07-2015, 12:22 PM
KYS is one of the last independent all time top factions out there. For self-evident reasons.

What you bring

2-3 vaults of shiny metal a cycle for the faction part,
activity and love for the game,
decent stats per level.

What you get

We achieve our goals - fullstop.
WD: Top 10 or 25, all streaks and wins (depending on worth of prize, typical minimum for T10 will be 200k WD)
FL: Top 5-20 in FL (depending on worth of prize, typical minimum is 60m)
Finishing of all other faction events of all stages (typical RB minimum is 800 folders)
The usual fringe benefits: fully maxed faction, no minimum donations, a well balanced team (not some stars carrying the rest), docbot, a bunch of crazy guys that will be good friends after a while and a bit later family, a chat that is not all about MW but also banter and real life, an ambitious leadership that cares for its players as for the goals the same, a great atmosphere that creates endorphines during important battles.

If you think you are up for the last faction change in your MW career come and speak to our leaders Steve D (steviedocker@gmail.com) or Figs (gerard.figallo@my.jcu.edu.au) on GroupMe.

how much gold is required to spend?

East Coast Bias
01-08-2015, 11:09 PM
how much gold is required to spend?

For FL, depending on how active you are, you can achieve the min with 300-500 gold. For WD, depends on your regen rate. Think 750 wins plus 60 wall hits (assuming two hits in half of the matches), which is 810 hits. The question is how many of the 810 hits can you do with your regen. The wild card is how much gold do you want to use on the crate events to get that 6/0 unit? I know of a guy who spent 3K! : )

But I digress (hey, I'm bumping the post).

BigTex87
01-09-2015, 04:45 PM
Congratulations KYS....best faction in the game! A bump for old times sake :cool: