PDA

View Full Version : no accomplices in box event

madnoob
01-04-2015, 02:59 PM
Whats the point of doing this event if there isnt any accomplices as prizes? Att and def stats are useless now so why bother wasting time and gaining xp for a pointless prize? An accomplice with 1 att and 1 def stat is more useful than any att mod u could give us. Thanks for the waste of time event gree. Yet another failure on your part

Fearlessheat
01-04-2015, 03:25 PM
Whats the point of doing this event if there isnt any accomplices as prizes? Att and def stats are useless now so why bother wasting time and gaining xp for a pointless prize? An accomplice with 1 att and 1 def stat is more useful than any att mod u could give us. Thanks for the waste of time event gree. Yet another failure on your part

You are acting as if there were accomplices I'm every box event

huff-n-puff
01-04-2015, 04:06 PM
It's ok with me, just saved a few hundred gold

Joe_V
01-04-2015, 05:09 PM

Yes... people are now understanding the impact of the game change!!
I agree, the release of the accomplices is drop by drop, very difficult to make a distiguisable difference where a low rank with some syndicate help can torment a veteran trying to recover from this earth shifting change.

madnoob
01-04-2015, 05:44 PM

Theres an att or def mod with every box event and since the game has changed you would figure the event prizes would to

t12pm
01-04-2015, 06:38 PM

No but if you go here and read the Orange type at top Engram specifically said there would be nice try at a good response though. http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?103322-Upcoming-Events-and-EXPANSION-PACK-Info!

spiderman
01-04-2015, 06:56 PM
Season Surprise Lockbox/Leaderboard 1/4~1/9 - Collect all Season Surprise items to receive a very nice reward!

TZora
01-04-2015, 07:34 PM
yayyy i can sit out this event and not bother about opening boxes every hour lol

t12pm
01-04-2015, 09:32 PM
Season Surprise Lockbox/Leaderboard 1/4~1/9 - Collect all Season Surprise items to receive a very nice reward!

Not black goto top of page event is listed under where it clearly states accomplices will be given in these events

kimberleyj
01-05-2015, 06:19 AM
i am glad the is none , i hate the collect 20 events, the most i have ever got was 12 (so i get two weak weapons) be glad that the is no reason to play the event, it means a break from the game.