PDA

View Full Version : Fountain of Youth...still undiscovered

Evil Mastermind
01-04-2015, 12:39 PM
Will Thief's building ever appear in the game? Can a mod provide a timeline on its arrival? One week? One month? Six months? Never?

DEWIN NUTTIN
01-04-2015, 12:44 PM
Will Thief's building ever appear in the game? Can a mod provide a timeline on its arrival? One week? One month? Six months? Never?

Just a WAG, mind you, probably the same time the honorable mention "legends nominees" receive their HONORARIUM FAKE FOOLS GOLD LOVE GIFT!!

MW Flake
01-04-2015, 12:47 PM
Just a WAG, mind you, probably the same time the honorable mention "legends nominees" receive their HONORARIUM FAKE FOOLS GOLD LOVE GIFT!!
It's been a year now on that one, right?

DEWIN NUTTIN
01-04-2015, 01:14 PM
It's been a year now on that one, right?

My gosh, yes, if not a tad longer.

Do you think we have been deceived, again?

Thief
01-04-2015, 01:30 PM
Been Patiently Waiting...Sadly the US would have been a Great Location for It since there is one in Florida. Maybe the Middle East will have one?

fatbodychris
01-04-2015, 04:54 PM
What exactly is the fountain of youth supposed to be?

Evil Mastermind
01-04-2015, 05:23 PM
What exactly is the fountain of youth supposed to be?

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?101091-Player-Appreciation-Month-Design-An-Item-Voting!&highlight=Fountain+youth+voting

Baltimore Bully
01-04-2015, 08:28 PM
I wish I would see these buildings myself. Gree get off your lazy asses and put these buildings out!

Pidgeot
01-04-2015, 09:36 PM
Im still waiting on my epic boss. I know its a jet and harder to pull off since all EBs were human, but still.

fessmine
01-05-2015, 01:32 AM
well it's better to change another one. housse sony xperia e3 (http://www.etuicoquesamsung.com/category-coque-etui-support-sony-xperia-e3-518.html) coque samsung galaxy A3 (http://www.etuicoquesamsung.com/category-coques-samsung-galaxy-a3-497.html)

bam bam.
01-18-2015, 07:20 AM
Bump for a mod

Evil Mastermind
04-03-2015, 02:22 PM
I guess this has totally dropped off GREEs to-do list. Well, probably never really was on a list. Just more smoke & mirrors.

2000y2k
04-03-2015, 04:00 PM
I guess this has totally dropped off GREEs to-do list. Well, probably never really was on a list. Just more smoke & mirrors.

Well the contest was fun.

Robespierre
04-03-2015, 10:42 PM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/1362369936_tumblr_mc5aljaHnA1qdlh1io1_500.gif

It was the fountain of youth, not the font of ineptitude:

http://static.hudo.com/images/posters/979/image.jpg

Evil Mastermind
06-03-2015, 04:40 PM
Yo Bolt...any chance you might be able to actually get this one to come to fruition?? Been many many months now. Let's see some follow through on this one. Thanks!

Evil Mastermind
06-22-2015, 05:30 PM
Still searching for it. I think we have passed the 6 month mark at least. So...any mods care to update us on this one? Anyone left at GREE remember?

Bolt
06-22-2015, 06:03 PM
Still searching for it. I think we have passed the 6 month mark at least. So...any mods care to update us on this one? Anyone left at GREE remember?

Progress has been sidetracked by other more urgent priorities but the task to add the building is still pending. As soon as I learn anything new I will update everyone.

Pidgeot
06-22-2015, 06:31 PM
Progress has been sidetracked by other more urgent priorities but the task to add the building is still pending. As soon as I learn anything new I will update everyone.

I'm still waiting on my Epic Boss but Im not even sure I want it if EB will continue the way it is.

bam bam.
06-22-2015, 07:23 PM

What is more urgent then doing the things you said said you would? By you I mean the company. I wish only that GReE was held accountable on this earth.

bam bam.
06-22-2015, 09:02 PM
I love that I the 10th month in to 2014th year since old Jesus had a rough day this competition was started and now in the 6th month of the 2015th yr the guys say sorry we were too busy on ruining your old raidboss (that no one was unhappy with) to get on with doing the things the community actually wanted. Yes. That is a winning formula for success

HellRaizer
06-23-2015, 12:38 AM
I found the original thread as part of "customer appreciation month" October 2014 in which thief's building was the winner :

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?101091-Player-Appreciation-Month-Design-An-Item-Voting!&p=1411396

J-manKometh96
06-23-2015, 06:23 AM
I love that I the 10th month in to 2014th year since old Jesus had a rough day this competition was started and now in the 6th month of the 2015th yr the guys say sorry we were too busy on ruining your old raidboss (that no one was unhappy with) to get on with doing the things the community actually wanted. Yes. That is a winning formula for success
Pure gold there Bam. And I mean real gold, not those worthless GREE groats.

Sheldor Sir
06-23-2015, 12:13 PM
If it were ever to be release you have reduce the effectiveness prob be lucky to get 1% per lvl and oh add a LOT of ZERO's to the price

groovy shags
06-24-2015, 03:44 AM

Are they busy coding a 30 day FLTQ? Or an 18 day WDE? Bolt, you should seriously apply for the White House press secretary position! But remember when you get there, it's not just typing. You will have to keep a straight face while spouting off this nonsense!

Ranger89
06-24-2015, 04:13 AM
SERIOUSLY!

What's with this "bait and switch" by GREE, promising things and not delivering.

How hard would it be to at least say "Hey, that's a great idea. Not sure we can make it happen technically, but thanks for the idea. Here's a vault of gold!"

bam bam.
06-24-2015, 08:43 AM
SERIOUSLY!

What's with this "bait and switch" by GREE, promising things and not delivering.

How hard would it be to at least say "Hey, that's a great idea. Not sure we can make it happen technically, but thanks for the idea. Here's a vault of gold!"

The first thing that happens around here when you make a solid point is you get issued an infraction!.

groovy shags
06-24-2015, 04:31 PM
SERIOUSLY!

It's not a bait and switch. GREE just hooks you, then releases you back into the ocean of misery!

Evil Mastermind
06-24-2015, 04:57 PM

Bolt -

I appreciate the acknowledgement of the thread and that you plan to update us. Can you ask the dev team to implement this before it has been an entire year?

Not trying to be rude, but "sidetracked" is when you forget about something for few minutes or hours and then get it done. I don't think that word really applies to something from over 7 months ago.

There will always be more "urgent" priorities because the game never functions properly and the code isn't QA'd properly before release. I would venture to say that awarding a long time player such as Thief and contest winner in this case his spoils SHOULD be one of those urgent priorities. Making players/customers happy is THE #1 PRIORITY in business. It's how businesses remain profitable and sustainable.

One last thought and I will be done until another 3 months pass without the building and I bump this thread. Do NOT release this building with a gold price tag attached to it. It will just be one additional slap in the face to the community that won't go unnoticed. Make it obtainable and upgradeable with game cash just as it was stated in the contest. There are two links to it in this thread in case anyone has forgotten what it said.

Evil Mastermind
07-21-2015, 05:41 PM
Bolt -

I appreciate the acknowledgement of the thread and that you plan to update us. Can you ask the dev team to implement this before it has been an entire year?

Not trying to be rude, but "sidetracked" is when you forget about something for few minutes or hours and then get it done. I don't think that word really applies to something from over 7 months ago.

There will always be more "urgent" priorities because the game never functions properly and the code isn't QA'd properly before release. I would venture to say that awarding a long time player such as Thief and contest winner in this case his spoils SHOULD be one of those urgent priorities. Making players/customers happy is THE #1 PRIORITY in business. It's how businesses remain profitable and sustainable.

One last thought and I will be done until another 3 months pass without the building and I bump this thread. Do NOT release this building with a gold price tag attached to it. It will just be one additional slap in the face to the community that won't go unnoticed. Make it obtainable and upgradeable with game cash just as it was stated in the contest. There are two links to it in this thread in case anyone has forgotten what it said.

Maybe the next CM will make this happen. Lol. Or Maybe the Dew Nuttin crew can code this thing into the game for me. I hear tales they are pretty handy with electronic devices.

Speed ump
07-21-2015, 06:11 PM
What great idea evil, and yes they are handy like that. Mr dew, care to help out the community, or just preach some more?

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-21-2015, 07:20 PM
Maybe the next CM will make this happen. Lol. Or Maybe the Dew Nuttin crew can code this thing into the game for me. I hear tales they are pretty handy with electronic devices.

Yeah, we knows a few things. LOL
We don't meddle in THE GREE business.
We live and let live.
Why not ask the only PLAYER-COACH and the self admitted BADDEST TAPPER in the game to use her influence to "git 'er done"?
We have no interest in becoming THE GREE fanboys and fangirls.

camper killer
07-22-2015, 04:17 PM
Been Patiently Waiting...Sadly the US would have been a Great Location for It since there is one in Florida. Maybe the Middle East will have one?

Hey buddy, you still playing?

Thief
09-04-2015, 08:14 AM
Hey buddy, you still playing?

Hey Camp Killer (Sorry I must have missed this one) not playing much but im still lurking in the shadows.

Ohh and Gree its been over 10 Months...can we try and get this implemented by the 1 year mark? I know its a lot to ask but seems like a fair deadline.

Pidgeot
09-04-2015, 11:18 AM
Hey Camp Killer (Sorry I must have missed this one) not playing much but im still lurking in the shadows.

Ohh and Gree its been over 10 Months...can we try and get this implemented by the 1 year mark? I know its a lot to ask but seems like a fair deadline.

Yeah, that would be nice.

Danger Mouse
09-04-2015, 04:28 PM

Dream on. Won't happen I'm afraid.