PDA

View Full Version : Gold sales a thing of the past?

<3 Hz
01-04-2015, 07:28 AM
There is an event going on right now, so what happened to the gold sale? Are sales gone for good now? Does GREE not want to make money?

Nighteg
01-04-2015, 08:04 AM
Gree are on vacation. There's nobody here. That's the reason for the lack of a LTB.

-Batman-
01-04-2015, 11:46 AM
Well I would of bought gold but no sale no gold. So thanks Gree for saving real cash

aarondavidsdad
01-04-2015, 11:51 AM
We have that Christmas bundle or whatnot. I'd rather have a 20% off like in modern war.

John_Locke
01-04-2015, 12:40 PM
Well I would of bought gold but no sale no gold. So thanks Gree for saving real cash

There is an event going on right now, so what happened to the gold sale? Are sales gone for good now? Does GREE not want to make money?

We have that Christmas bundle or whatnot. I'd rather have a 20% off like in modern war.

What? Wait...what? I'm genuinely trying to wrap my mind around the idiocy of these posts...

We just had a 40% off sale. Then immediately after that, a 20% off sale. Note with the holiday bundle pack, the $5 bundle gives you 50% off gold. What on earth are you guys talking about?

aarondavidsdad
01-04-2015, 12:48 PM
Idiocy? Why don't you go **** yourself pal.

-Batman-
01-04-2015, 01:04 PM
What? Wait...what? I'm genuinely trying to wrap my mind around the idiocy of these posts...

We just had a 40% off sale. Then immediately after that, a 20% off sale. Now with the holiday bundle pack, the $5 bundle gives you 50% off gold. What on earth are you guys talking about?
I have already gone through the gold I bought on the 40% and 20% discount plus the 2 cheaper new year deals.
Willing to spend even more on gold but due to no sale I didnt. Nothing idiotic about it.

Weasel
01-04-2015, 01:13 PM
I have already gone through the gold I bought on the 40% and 20% discount plus the 2 cheaper new year deals.
Willing to spend even more on gold but due to no sale I didnt. Nothing idiotic about it.

Actually, all of that sounds very idiotic.

John_Locke
01-04-2015, 08:01 PM
Idiocy? Why don't you go **** yourself pal.

I failed to see how your reply was either justified or intelligant, so I went ahead and typed it into Google Translate. The detected language was "Internet" and the translation it provided was, "I have no worthwhile comeback to your comment. It's clear you're right, but please allow me this parthian shot."