PDA

View Full Version : Iphone 6 is improving efficiency in-game?

Z-Infierno
01-03-2015, 06:18 PM
For all Iphone6 users just wanna throw this question or savvy techno people or anyone.

Due to the big lag what this game is experiencing with the new update wonder if Iphone6 make justice to speed and efficiency with its new software? :confused:

Bob Belcher
01-03-2015, 07:43 PM
All the issues are at Gree's end! Overloaded servers and antiquated equipment, they don't seem to care as long as the revenue still coming in! Been this way for over a month and getting worse by the day and no fix or response from any company representatives!

thunder
01-03-2015, 08:03 PM
I have no lag. I use iPhone 6. So don't say its gree. Gree gets blame for so many things. A lot of times it's their fault but the lag is not their fault

HypeTonic
01-03-2015, 09:25 PM
I just got an iPad Mini and it runs smoothly, loads super fast and everything. So I assume iPhone 6 is better.

Bob Belcher
01-03-2015, 10:09 PM
Well I ain't going to buy a new phone or pad to play this bug riddled game! F that...........

Bob Belcher
01-03-2015, 10:11 PM
Thunder me this lightning strikes all the time you will eventually get hit and burned by Gree!
Good luck!

Cannot Connect To Server
01-03-2015, 10:55 PM
of course an ip6 or even s5 note 4 etc will run faster they are newer devices with faster cpus and gpus and memory etc...

the faster and newer your device the faster all games will run.

so lets all stop buying gold and save up to spend thousands on new devices to play a buggy game.

woo hoo. samsung galaxy s 763 you will be mine! muhahaha.

: /

Ajk
01-04-2015, 05:56 AM
The iPhone 6 loads and runs mw beautifully in my opinion. I've been playing on one for a few months now and I really have no complaints on performance.

Agent Orange
01-04-2015, 06:46 AM
For all Iphone6 users just wanna throw this question or savvy techno people or anyone.

Due to the big lag what this game is experiencing with the new update wonder if Iphone6 make justice to speed and efficiency with its new software? :confused:

Using dual and quad core devices is a big help in terms of speed and crash resistance however the amount of free space also makes a big difference once you get under 700mb of free space you run into lots of problems.