PDA

View Full Version : auto screen rotation doesn't work

squared
01-03-2015, 12:06 PM
Is anyone else bothered by the fact that when certain screens pop up the auto rotation function on your device doesn't work?

smokey77
01-03-2015, 12:08 PM
It only happens for me on android when my charger is plugged in , it is a bit annoying but not really a massive problem in the grand scheme of things :D

BrisingrBoss
01-03-2015, 09:07 PM
it is a problem for me, especially because of being plugged in. i get home start to play and it keeps rotating on splash for boss, raid, etc... i need to charge the phone, and i cant wait for it to charge only to play after.

Joe_V
01-04-2015, 01:11 PM
I wrote a ticket... I got a canned response. GREE_Does not care about you game experience

reticlover
01-04-2015, 07:51 PM
I have no problem with it. I'm on the S5

BrisingrBoss
01-04-2015, 08:05 PM
only happens when the charger is plugged in, and if your charger is plugged in and you dont have a problem you are probably already playing it on the other orientation so it doesn't rotate

Weasel
01-04-2015, 08:12 PM
only happens when the charger is plugged in, and if your charger is plugged in and you dont have a problem you are probably already playing it on the other orientation so it doesn't rotate

If you have to use the "improper" orientation to have your device plugged in, clearly there is bad feng shui in your home and the furniture needs to be rearranged. Or get an extension cord, whatever is easier.

BrisingrBoss
01-04-2015, 09:55 PM
or Gree could fix the programming and make sure it doesn't auto rotate on pop ups... it happens when it is not plugged in as well, but in that case i can just rotate it myself to the"proper" position. but all my chargers sit to my left since I'm right handed, and if i have it plugged in to the left i cant turn it around, its even worse than to plug it in from the right.

John_Locke
01-04-2015, 10:58 PM
or Gree could fix the programming and make sure it doesn't auto rotate on pop ups... it happens when it is not plugged in as well, but in that case i can just rotate it myself to the"proper" position. but all my chargers sit to my left since I'm right handed, and if i have it plugged in to the left i cant turn it around, its even worse than to plug it in from the right.

Nah. Definitely bad feng shui.

fessmine
01-05-2015, 01:26 AM
How to recognize it ? coque galaxy alpha (http://www.etuicoquesamsung.com/category-coque-samsung-galaxy-alpha-520.html) etui samsung galaxy A5 (http://www.etuicoquesamsung.com/category-coques-samsung-galaxy-a5-498.html)

sister morphine
01-05-2015, 03:52 AM
If you have to use the "improper" orientation to have your device plugged in, clearly there is bad feng shui in your home and the furniture needs to be rearranged. Or get an extension cord, whatever is easier.
The bad feng shui is with the programmers. This never used to happen before current version. At least CC doesn't suffer from the screen "white-out" on launch that MW is plagued with.... or the game freezing when you hit someone off your news feed.... or money buildings not 'lighting up' when they pay out and you're on your base (and collect all button not appearing if it's not already up for some earlier building).... etc :p