PDA

View Full Version : Should i start again ?

Bala82
01-03-2015, 04:36 AM
Few months ago i quit due losing my account on my device and couldn't be asked contact Gree to sort it out but now i kind of miss the game thinking restarting because i know my new account would be much stronger due mistakes i made before but i remember problems with these games was stats inflation and wonder whether that still an issue ?

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?95321-Goodbye-Crime-city/page2

Dat Guy
01-03-2015, 05:02 AM
No. Do not start again. Molly's Voice has gone all Skynet and not even Mr. Anderson can save us.

John_Locke
01-03-2015, 07:37 AM
No. Do not start again. Molly's Voice has gone all Skynet and not even Mr. Anderson can save us.

Don't hate just because you don't lift. Hit the gym, do some squats, and soon you'll realize what you're missing.

TMI
01-03-2015, 07:49 AM
If, you're going to start, now would be a great time to restart because they have just come out with accomplices. :p
It's good for new ppl to catch up to the old, sick, and dying lol.

Weasel
01-03-2015, 08:19 AM
Don't do it. I started a new account/completed the tutorial so I could access my old account, and nothing about the new account is fun. I'm already unable to beat anyone on my rivals list while my news fills with red.

I'm glad that new account was only created to get my old account onto a new device, had it been the first time I played Crime City I would have deleted it after only a few days. What a joke of a game this is for anyone just starting out.

Bala82
01-03-2015, 01:11 PM
look like mixed opinion i think biggest problem with these game is time commitment -when i first started playing this game i was unemployed so i had time plan my hood and how improve but now that i have a job only time i have free will be weekends .

Maybe i should keep away it's not like i am missing much apart new content accomplices-which i have no idea what they are or benefits .

smokey77
01-03-2015, 01:29 PM
look like mixed opinion i think biggest problem with these game is time commitment -when i first started playing this game i was unemployed so i had time plan my hood and how improve but now that i have a job only time i have free will be weekends .

Maybe i should keep away it's not like i am missing much apart new content accomplices-which i have no idea what they are or benefits .

Quit your job and play the game , sounds too me like you`re spending too much time trying to have a real life .

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-03-2015, 01:33 PM
Spreadsheets. Look at spreadsheets.

Bala82
01-04-2015, 03:07 AM
look like i don't have to start again somehow i got my old account back no clue how it happend all i did link my account to google and my account returned this must be new option.

now i am confused about what to do because my old account sucks and i almost 4 months behind in stats

John_Locke
01-04-2015, 03:22 AM
look like i don't have to start again somehow i got my old account back no clue how it happend all i did link my account to google and my account returned this must be new option.

now i am confused about what to do because my old account sucks and i almost 4 months behind in stats

Quit.

Adding extra characters spoils the power of brevity.

Bala82
01-04-2015, 03:30 AM
LOL if you think i will quit after getting my old account back you must be nutz - i spend 2 years building my account was extremely upset when i lost it so i quit.

Max Power
01-04-2015, 07:23 AM
Quit.

Adding extra characters spoils the power of brevity.

LOL!

</brevity>

TKxcite
01-04-2015, 09:28 AM
I started over about a month or so ago after taking a year break from the clutches of GREEd and my own terrible spending habits. My old account has become almost useless other than for income so I figured I would start over to try and do it right and this time without spending any $$. Im lvl 40 @ 8.8/8.6mil stats. Not at the top or the bottom but I am having fun again. Im glad I started over and am slowly trying to creep my old account back to life. Good luck!

Weasel
01-04-2015, 10:24 AM
I started over about a month or so ago after taking a year break from the clutches of GREEd and my own terrible spending habits. My old account has become almost useless other than for income so I figured I would start over to try and do it right and this time without spending any $$. Im lvl 40 @ 8.8/8.6mil stats. Not at the top or the bottom but I am having fun again. Im glad I started over and am slowly trying to creep my old account back to life. Good luck!

It's literally more fun to watch a snail race than to try building a Crime City account "the right way".

TKxcite
01-04-2015, 11:53 AM
It's literally more fun to watch a snail race than to try building a Crime City account "the right way".

I agree but still enjoy the game for some reason. I jumped to lvl 10 to help with events immediately rather than focus on building iph as I did nit expect to need $ until I saw they added a new event- street assult. I thought about making a mini... mini (a tiny??) just to focus on iph but oh how boring that would be.

Evan1000
01-04-2015, 12:04 PM
Well you're screwed over for the upgrade mod, but you can still build up a good account if you're active and find a good syn, with next to no gold used ;)

Interested in jumping in a T50? Send me a pm :)

Or even a T500 :P

Bala82
01-04-2015, 01:07 PM
i been screwed many times by gree won't make a bit of difference lol

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-04-2015, 11:02 PM
i been screwed many times by gree won't make a bit of difference lol

Perhaps. But with the building upgrade mod, you don't get a courtesy reach around.

fessmine
01-05-2015, 01:24 AM
Yes, it's true. :D chargeur iphone 6 plus (http://www.etuicoquesamsung.com/category-coque-etui-iphone-6-plus-490.html) etui iphone 6 plus (http://www.etuicoquesamsung.com/category-coque-etui-iphone-6-plus-490.html)

TKxcite
01-05-2015, 01:07 PM
Well you're screwed over for the upgrade mod, but you can still build up a good account if you're active and find a good syn, with next to no gold used ;)

Interested in jumping in a T50? Send me a pm :)

Or even a T500 :P

What mod am I missing? I did notice my old acct costs about 20% less to build than my new but i figure it was a collection of mods from the gemming days.

Evan1000
01-05-2015, 01:20 PM
What mod am I missing? I did notice my old acct costs about 20% less to build than my new but i figure it was a collection of mods from the gemming days.

The only recent building mods that have come out so far are-

+1 upgrade mod, from the Beginner's part of the Anniversary LTQ during the Month of Mayhem
-5% upgrade cost from getting 1200 wins in the battle for empire city
-5% upgrade cost from the syn goals prize for getting 2m deeply points in a battle
-10% upgrade time from the Christmas easter eggs that GREE was so generous as to give out ;)

John_Locke
01-05-2015, 06:56 PM
Good Lord, Bala, I'm not even going to comment on your posts! You are notorious for having piss poor grammar that no one can understand!

I have no complaints.

DragCro
01-06-2015, 03:58 AM
*syndicate*

*million*

You forgot your end punctuation in all your sentences.
Hey there.
I understand that you found a way to amuse yourself and troll around,please stop because nobody likes that.
You know that this a international forum and that most people here doesn't speak english language grammar correctly.
We have here people from all countries and we need to tolerate each other and you should tolerate and some misspelled words

Max Power
01-06-2015, 06:35 AM
*Laugh Out Loud*

Don't use acronyms.

LOL is initialism, not an acronym.

Learn the difference.

Bala82
01-06-2015, 01:13 PM
Good Lord, Bala, I'm not even going to comment on your posts! You are notorious for having piss poor grammar that no one can understand!

Why thank you i feel very special that you didn't even try because i am hopeless and you would never suspect this was public school educated person.

Captain Torgue
01-06-2015, 05:08 PM
Hey there.
I understand that you found a way to amuse yourself and troll around,please stop because nobody likes that.

Speak for yourself broseph. I for one welcome our new grammar nazi. Many others appreciate him as well.

Therefore your assertion that nobody likes that is incorrect.

quityourwhining
01-06-2015, 05:47 PM
Speak for yourself broseph. I for one welcome our new grammar nazi. Many others appreciate him as well.

Therefore your assertion that nobody likes that is incorrect.

of course you like him. he's a troll just like you.

Captain Torgue
01-06-2015, 06:40 PM
of course you like him. he's a troll just like you.

That is irrelevant. The moderator made the assumption that nobody likes his comments. I stated that I enjoyed them so therefore the claim that "no one likes them" is actually factually immaculate.