PDA

View Full Version : [SURVEY] On Crime City

1Shot
01-03-2015, 12:24 AM
Please be as honest as you can on this survey!

SURVEY CLOSED!

I will have the results posted of the survey in 2 weeks!

Give feedback below on what you thought about the questions besides yes/no!

sister morphine
01-03-2015, 01:17 AM
Q1. It's early days for accomplices still, but the potential is there for more strategy in gameplay rather than just frenzied tapping.

Q3. SA and Frontline in MW are on at the same time. The way my groups play, both are time critical so having them on together is infuriating.

Q5. Lag is appalling. During my first battle in SA, both my accounts simply froze up. I had to quit and re-enter the app to put things right. By that time the battle had ended. Others were affected too and we weren't happy. In games like these the servers have to be able to handle very high volumes of traffic over brief periods; if Gree's can't it needs sorting out, fast. I'm a free player now but others spend large amounts of real money and they (and all of us) deserve a proper service.

Q7. The amount of energy required to get further than halfway through LTQ Elite seems to have been bumped up to compensate for the large number of energy boosts given to top 3 teams in the past. I fail to see why all other players should be punished because of prizes given to a few. Players who are active enough should have a chance of finishing. It shouldn't be dependant on the size of one's bank balance every single time.

Nighteg
01-03-2015, 04:41 AM
What's the point of this survey?

Jeronimo
01-03-2015, 06:06 AM
What's the point of this survey?
To pretend that they think about us.

TMI
01-03-2015, 07:38 AM
1. Do you like the new accompanies feature?

Yes and No. I think you mean accomplices. I don’t like it for selfish reasons, because it seems like my money has gone to waste. Not fully because at least 50% is still stats based. I don’t like the adding the rivals attack to the equation though. It makes some ppl untouchable. I understand the reasoning behind it, to allow new players to be competitive quicker. I do like the added strategy/gameplay of switching kingpins around to win a rob lol. But as Sister Morphine said, it’s really too early to say. Just don’t have the type of stats inflation that you recently had with the regular stats.

2. On a scale of 1-5 (1 being worse and 5 best) what would you give crime city?

4 – Not 5 because there can be improvements. This is however my favorite game. I dabbled in MW, Criminal Legacy, and another GREE game I forget.

3. Do crime city events e.g. SA, War, RB, ect. Happen in good timings? (Days of week, holidays, Timezones?)

Yes. I like that wars and SA are on the weekend since you need to be there a lot of the time coordinated. I like that EB and LTQs are done on the weekdays, where you don’t really need your entire syndicate in sync, like in Wars and SAs. If there is any 24 hr war or SA, maybe that should start Sat instead of Fri (I’m North America EST), so it’ll be the weekend for more ppl.

4. Do you find the crime city forums helpful when in need of data, help, or advice?

Yes. There are many in this community that help others and it is very much appreciated. The trolls are fun too though, keeps it entertaining. I usually come on the forum for the lulz more than anything else. Of note, Reaper was amazing with his charts, etc. This take A LOT of time, and is often a thankless job, unfortunately.
Suggestion: Open a new position and pay someone gold to make these things. Start as low as you can until you get a bite. Don’t worry, we’re not unionized lol.

5. Since the 6.0 update, has lag reduced?

Yes, most definitely. However, there was MAJOR lag when SAS fought TAW in SA this weekend. It happens in war too. I’m not sure what can be done about that though, you have 120 beasts tapping feverishly. From a business perspective, if it was faster, GREE can easily double their revenue during these pissing contests.

6. Do you feel you should be punished for leveling up, or rather given an advantage?

I clicked given an advantage, because I DEFINITELY don’t think you should be punished. I’m good with no advantage though (other than the advantage of having higher stats by playing the game and doing events).

7. Do events cost a reasonable amount of gold to finish/do well in?

I put some of them. I’m a heavy gold user, so what does reasonable mean? I like when not a lot of gold is needed because it helps in save gold. But I also like when a good prize costs gold, because it helps to reduce my competition. So it’s tough to say.

8. Have you met a lot of people throughout the crime city community?

Yes. I play this game because of the wonderful ppl in our syndicate. Third party apps have opened up the social aspect to literally thousands of ppl. I've had pleasant interactions with everyone I've met so far.

9. If you could change anything in crime city, would you?

I put yes, but not enough room here, lol. See half the posts on this forum. Actually, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, change the collect all button to ONLY collect UNrobbed buildings.

FYI, I think your poll should also include "other" in a lot of the questions.

krimesity
01-03-2015, 09:45 AM
1. Do you like the new accompanies feature?

- Not really. It makes an already too demanding game even more demanding.

2. On a scale of 1-5 (1 being worst and 5 best) what would you give crime city?

- Used to be a 4.5 but it's become a 2 - There's always something to do but if you give it anything less than 100% of your time and attention you fall way behind immediately. I've also grown tired of the never-ending incompetence and greedy scumbaggery on Gree's end.

3. Do crime city events e.g: Sa, War, RB, ect. Happen in good timings?(Days of week, holidays, Timezones)

- Sure. Everyone has their own things happening and it would be impossible to please everyone.

4. Do you find the crime city forums helpful when in need of data, help, or advice?

- Occasionally, NO THANKS to anyone from Gree. Then when forum members post really great info their thread gets deleted.

5. Since the 6.0 update, has lag reduced?

- No, and the game still crashes when I scroll through member lists during battle.. but at least you guys finally stopped telling all of us with brand new phones that our phones are too old and slow for CC.

6. Do you feel you should be punished for leveling up, or rather given an advantage?

- Is this a joke? WTF do you think? How high are you right now?

7. Do events cost a reasonable amount of gold to finish/do well in?

- Okay now you guys are just trolling. There's no way anyone would be so out of touch with reality that they'd ask if it's acceptable to require hundreds of dollars to complete just 1 of the 10 monthly events just to receive a prize that will be worthless a week later.

8. Have you met a lot of people throughout the crime city community?

- Captain Torgue and Dikstik are my BFFs.

9. If you could change anything in crime city, would you?

- Yes, but judging by the way you ignore the never-ending complaints about the same few things, I won't waste more of my time on this poll.

1Shot
01-03-2015, 04:27 PM
Thanks for the feedback.

I care about you all dearly ;3

cooch
01-03-2015, 05:07 PM
Polls mean nothing in a company controlled forum. Gold spenders vote with real money. Free/tapjoy players will stick around until they tire of game.

Phillip99
01-03-2015, 05:59 PM
Thanks for the feedback.

I care about you all dearly ;3

How bout info on the ltb or lack there of. People have only been screaming about it for 5 days.

1Shot
01-04-2015, 12:24 AM
How bout info on the ltb or lack there of. People have only been screaming about it for 5 days.

Trust me if I had that information, it would have been posted.

Jeronimo
01-04-2015, 01:15 AM

Seems like Gree's got themselves a new errand-boy. No offense.

John_Locke
01-04-2015, 01:38 AM

I think a lot of people here just want acknowledgement. ... Wait, hold up, let me change that.

People on this forum want acknowledgement. Mods are silent, and we're given no resources to deal with frustrations in the game. If a mod came into the forum and said, 'yeah, it definitely sucks! They're working a few bugs out, but we're definitely hurrying to release it as soon as possible!' people would be mollified.

The people who do nothing but whine would still whine. The trolls would still troll. But the level headed posters would at least feel like we mattered.

smokey77
01-04-2015, 02:50 AM

How hard can it be for someone to give you a yes/no answer to the question "will there be an LTB coming out soon" ? I realise its not your fault , but hastily throwing together a survey to try and appease people or distract them won`t really work :rolleyes: Same thing with the accomplices , throw an AMA out then avoid most of the questions and hope people will go away !

Max Power
01-04-2015, 07:44 AM
I put yes, but not enough room here, lol. See half the posts on this forum. Actually, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, change the collect all button to ONLY collect UNrobbed buildings.

FYI, I think your poll should also include "other" in a lot of the questions.

The survey on this very forum has people prefering the Collect All button to function exactly as it is by a 2 to 1 margin.

If you want to be selective about what you want to collect, its reasonable to require you to do it manually.

1Shot
01-04-2015, 12:14 PM
It's not like I'm being silent about information, I seriously know as much as you guys.

Also I put this survey up myself, as something to do for the community. Just curious on what answers the community may choose.

Winnson
01-04-2015, 12:22 PM
I did the survey, but would like to add that at the moment the game's pretty broken.

1Shot, you need to update your signature boss. Your numbers tell 1/6th of the story, one of which you're not allowed to see yourself. Feel free to copy and paste my signature for use until Gree sorts some things out.

Cheers.

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
01-04-2015, 12:55 PM
Will this survey change anything?

Joe_V
01-04-2015, 12:58 PM
New issue, accomplices screen does not have counters. If you have more than one, you better remember because it is very difficult to assure wich one you have and assign the correct one to the kingpin.

1Shot
01-05-2015, 03:44 PM
I did the survey, but would like to add that at the moment the game's pretty broken.

1Shot, you need to update your signature boss. Your numbers tell 1/6th of the story, one of which you're not allowed to see yourself. Feel free to copy and paste my signature for use until Gree sorts some things out.

Cheers.
Thanks for the offer, but not going to worry about it.

Evan1000
01-05-2015, 03:47 PM

Cheers.

LOL guess all our signatures have to be updated like that

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
01-10-2015, 11:39 AM
This survey is pointless

b-w
01-12-2015, 10:12 AM
i don't even get it. It's for oneshots personal information and not for gree?

Accomplice feature is stupid. It doesn't even make sense to anyone. They are already duplicating them and making it very hard to track. I tried to stack 3 of them and it didn't work so if we get many more duplicates then it may not even count. Apparently 2 is stackable but 3 is not..? Some of us spent lots of money on our stats and overnight it all changed. I don't get it. It was kinda broke but now it's destroyed.

If i wanted to play mw then i would just play that. I quit that game when it got stupid. Now it appears that mw is the platform that cc is switching to. Why?

In the last month i have sent 25 tickets. All legit problems with game play. A couple of these tickets took two or three tries before my gold was refunded. I appreciate the refunds but what were the first few replies? We are talking about thousands of gold vanishing because of glitches. I'm not meaning accidentally upgrading a building. I'm talking about purchasing a feature or option with gold and not receiving it. It's unacceptable.