PDA

View Full Version : Ruined my favorite event (Street Assault)

Evan1000
01-02-2015, 05:13 PM
Streaks were always +4% mafia attack, now it's two.

Syn goals prize was always an awesome mod, now it's building defense

Thanks GREE

aarondavidsdad
01-02-2015, 05:29 PM
The mod is a thing of awful.

spiderman
01-02-2015, 05:55 PM

Thanks GREE

Awesome. Happy gaming, mate.

Oh_TheHorror
01-02-2015, 08:00 PM
I'm fine with the building defense. The banking mods were starting to get old. I'd prefer something else, but I can live with it. Now, the mafia mod reduction is sh**ty. A 2% mod is an insult.

Dipstik
01-02-2015, 08:59 PM

Thanks GREE

Prizes should be commensurate with the effort needed to achieve them. I assume Gree figured out that everyone finishes all of the syn goals in the first 24 hours. I'm kind of surprised they haven't required the sweep goal to be in consecutive fights yet.

xRedfoxx
01-02-2015, 09:14 PM
I like the new prizes. Glad they change it up from time to time. Folks that don't like the prizes should just skip the event. Not worth playing 2 days straight for something you don't want.

Winnson
01-02-2015, 09:24 PM
The good news is ATT and DEF don‘t matter anymore anyway.

Evan1000
01-02-2015, 11:36 PM
Prizes should be commensurate with the effort needed to achieve them. I assume Gree figured out that everyone finishes all of the syn goals in the first 24 hours. I'm kind of surprised they haven't required the sweep goal to be in consecutive fights yet.

Agreed, lol, but they didn't replace it with some worthwhile goals so now it really is a pointless event

Evan1000
01-02-2015, 11:37 PM
I'm fine with the building defense. The banking mods were starting to get old. I'd prefer something else, but I can live with it. Now, the mafia mod reduction is sh**ty. A 2% mod is an insult.

Not to me, I have -76% off the bank fee and I don't even notice lost cash when I bank ;)

sister morphine
01-03-2015, 12:59 AM
The good news is ATT and DEF don‘t matter anymore anyway.
I think they do, more than during last war

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y503/SisterMorphine63/907a8bfa-cde4-4838-a738-839d93dc5116_zpsfa21c1b6.png
I'd have expected to not win against this guy before (he tried and failed to rob me, lol)

Oops! Forgot to remove his name.

CC Don
01-03-2015, 02:54 AM
I think they do, more than during last war

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y503/SisterMorphine63/907a8bfa-cde4-4838-a738-839d93dc5116_zpsfa21c1b6.png
I'd have expected to not win against this guy before (he tried and failed to rob me, lol)

Oops! Forgot to remove his name.

I don't think anything has changed. 249 vs 568 accomplices just isn't that big of a difference compared to lets say 50 vs 200 accomplices.

sister morphine
01-03-2015, 08:07 AM
I don't think anything has changed. 249 vs 568 accomplices just isn't that big of a difference compared to lets say 50 vs 200 accomplices.
I was thinking about stats. A x3 advantage in stats might not have been enough to overturn those deficits in accomplices. X4 yes, x3 no.

ccplayer04
01-03-2015, 07:32 PM
You got 16 points from the 2 accomplice categories, so you just need 35 points from the total mafia stats category to be able to win against BigDog. Assuming your attack is 2x your defense, same assumption for BigDog, you would get 35 points from that category.

CC Don
01-03-2015, 07:51 PM
I was thinking about stats.

Me too. Point being, stats matter as much as they did last war.

A x3 advantage in stats might not have been enough to overturn those deficits in accomplices. X4 yes, x3 no.

This has nothing to do with a change in the weighting of stats. It has to do with you reducing the relative difference in accomplices and thereby getting more points than before ;)

sister morphine
01-03-2015, 11:28 PM
You got 16 points from the 2 accomplice categories, so you just need 35 points from the total mafia stats category to be able to win against BigDog. Assuming your attack is 2x your defense, same assumption for BigDog, you would get 35 points from that category.
I have absolutely no idea how you come up with those figures; care to explain?

&dra's explanation of how things work is at http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?103124-AMA-Ask-The-Developer-Anything-December-18th-Accomplices&p=1438732&viewfull=1#post1438732. I see nothing in that supporting what you say. Defender's attack vs attacker's defence is only an important factor when attacker's attack is closer to defender's defence.

A lot of people have also asked more about the relative importance of attacker attack versus defender defense versus defender attack versus attacker defense. The answer is that they are not a fixed percentage of each segment of the calculation. The bigger the discrepancy between attacker attack and defender defense the less the defender attack and attacker defense matters. In other words, if I attack you and my attack blows away your defense, then your attack and my defense will be largely irrelevant. On the other hand, if my attack is exactly evenly matched with your defense, then your attack versus my defense makes up half of that segment’s calculation.

Several people have asked whether we “cap” the win/loss in a given category. The answer is basically that it ranges from “total win” to “total loss”. In other words, let’s say I have 1B mafia attack and you have 1 defense. I will win 100% of the mafia segment.

My point was that before the last war I could not win even with a x3 advantage in stats and defecits in accomplices/kingpin, but could with x4. See first two pictures here (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?103563-This-Upcoming-Battle-Will-Be&p=1443549&viewfull=1#post1443549). Given that an attacker only needs to get 50% to win (remember one guy from TAW was losing to people's minis last war because he'd obviously neglected accomplices), it's a question of at what point does "Total Win" happen. My suggestion is that has been reduced to give more relative weight to stats even if the headline figures are the same.

Looking at the last two pictures in the link from my earlier post might suggest there is much less prominence given to relative weight in accomplices (for the moment) as simple wins there were enough, with a x2 in stats to get the win.

Max Power
01-04-2015, 07:33 AM
Another whining.....oops, "constructive criticism" thread from the kid. Lets keep it on point. LOL!

Evan1000
01-04-2015, 11:40 AM
Another whining.....oops, "constructive criticism" thread from the kid. Lets keep it on point. LOL!

How isn't it constructive? Without my thread I'm sure GREE will continue to gives us crappy prizes and laugh as we still spend gold for them.

Oh wait, they'll do that anyway, so maybe my thread is a waste of time

John_Locke
01-04-2015, 12:34 PM

Another post by a grown man taking a pot shot... Oops, "sharing has wisdom" with Evan. Do some squats, bro, and jump a few tiers to find someone else to bash.

Evan1000
01-04-2015, 12:52 PM
[QUOTE=John_Locke;1446313]Another post by a grown man taking a pot shot... Oops, "sharing has wisdom" with Evan. Do some squats, bro, and jump a few tiers to find someone else to bash.[/QUOTE

LOL

Joe_V
01-04-2015, 01:45 PM
Not to me, I have -76% off the bank fee and I don't even notice lost cash when I bank ;)

Haha, come on! THat fee reduction was not acieved by collecting 2%, you got big boost from the 50% Christmas fall out.

Evan1000
01-04-2015, 01:46 PM
Haha, come on! THat fee reduction was not acieved by collecting 2%, you got big boost from the 50% Christmas fall out.

Before it I had -52%, so they still added up

Max Power
01-04-2015, 05:20 PM
Another post by a grown man taking a pot shot... Oops, "sharing has wisdom" with Evan. Do some squats, bro, and jump a few tiers to find someone else to bash.

Id bash you but you don't whine all the time....LOL!

HavingFun
01-04-2015, 05:25 PM

It's hilarious.....oops, interesting, looking at some old threads with all your whining posts. Obviously you don't lift and never did, bromo.

t12pm
01-04-2015, 06:26 PM
It's hilarious.....oops, interesting, looking at some old threads with all your whining posts. Obviously you don't lift and never did, bromo.

Nice at least someone else remembers 😂

Max Power
01-04-2015, 08:19 PM
Super! Yall can show me a list of all the threads I have started whining about the game. TIA!

Weasel
01-04-2015, 09:30 PM
Super! Yall can show me a list of all the threads I have started whining about the game. TIA!

Let's go with general whining/complaints, whether they are game related or not.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?14679-Is-the-search-function-working
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?19410-Why-is-it
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?74974-Quest-Misclicks
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?95703-The-Siren
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?96098-Server-Maintenance
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?9948-Problem-player

:p:cool:

Evan1000
01-04-2015, 10:08 PM
LOL nice list weasel, some of those threads are worse than mine haha

t12pm
01-04-2015, 11:01 PM
Lmao I wasn't taking the time to look I know I was right. The last one is def. a piece of work whah somebody is spamming my wall. PRICELESS!!!!!

John_Locke
01-05-2015, 12:16 AM
Lmao I wasn't taking the time to look I know I was right. The last one is def. a piece of work whah somebody is spamming my wall. PRICELESS!!!!!

I thought it was an amusing anecdote.

sister morphine
01-05-2015, 12:49 AM
Spamming could be a real pain. Links don't worry me, but one time a stupid spammer knocked a message off my wall which I hadn't had time to reply to. That did make me mad!

t12pm
01-05-2015, 02:44 AM
Spamming could be a real pain. Links don't worry me, but one time a stupid spammer knocked a message off my wall which I hadn't had time to reply to. That did make me mad!

They can be but just block and move on, he is on the kids but every time he posts something just because he thinks it's whining don't mean everyone does, just like his threads he may not think they was whining but others do. What's so whiny about asking why streak prizes were lowered I liked them the way they were before

sister morphine
01-05-2015, 03:39 AM
They can be but just block and move on, he is on the kids but every time he posts something just because he thinks it's whining don't mean everyone does, just like his threads he may not think they was whining but others do. What's so whiny about asking why streak prizes were lowered I liked them the way they were before
I don't like blocking people - the only time I ever did was with some idiot who was sending abusive messages to a friend. This other time was back in 2012 when CK beat up on the old CCB gang. I told the guy what I thought of it (he was only a kid too I believe) and he didn't indulge in that anymore I'm aware of. We were cool afterwards.

Dipstik
01-05-2015, 06:37 AM

That was posted about two years before we got a block button

Max Power
01-05-2015, 06:44 AM
Let's go with general whining/complaints, whether they are game related or not.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?14679-Is-the-search-function-working
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?19410-Why-is-it
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?74974-Quest-Misclicks
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?95703-The-Siren
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?96098-Server-Maintenance
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?9948-Problem-player

:p:cool:

LOL, congrats, 6 threads over 3000 posts over 3.5 years, yup a definite trend. That's one every 6 months. You have hall-monitored people over to the off topic room more than that in three months.

And you have to remember the game was very different three years ago. The "constructive criticism" over the wall spamming led to the block player button, so many were using wall spamming to prevent revenge hits. Seems silly now, but it was a deal then.

But, maybe you guys are right. Maybe Evan starting a new thread complaining about prizes every event is what we collectively want these forums to be. It's also pretty much why many people never come here anymore, but, it is what it is.

John_Locke
01-05-2015, 08:23 AM
Stop picking on minors. That's the point here.

Max Power
01-05-2015, 08:42 AM
Stop picking on minors. That's the point here.

Is it? Is it really John?

When said minor starts a new thread on an adult forum complaining about the prize for every event, it's hands off because he claims to be a kid? Fine, I will let him whine to his hearts content and not say anything, apparently you enjoy it.

John_Locke
01-05-2015, 09:02 AM
Is it? Is it really John?

When said minor starts a new thread on an adult forum complaining about the prize for every event, it's hands off because he claims to be a kid? Fine, I will let him whine to his hearts content and not say anything, apparently you enjoy it.

Come on, Max, you're better than this. You're a CC forum veteran, with years of experience playing the game. The vast majority of your posts are insightful, thought out, and intelligent. I've come to respect your opinion, knowledge, and experience.

But lately, sorry to say, you've started slipping. It seems that wherever Evan is, you're a few posts behind, whining about his whining. Except, while he's making intelligent observations, you're complaining that he's doing... What, the exact same thing everyone else is doing on the forum? If it really is about whining, why don't you go after every whiner on the forum?

Let's not turn this into a flame war. Take the slap on the wrist and move on. Remember: arguing on the internet is like running in the special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

Edit: And call me Locke. Or Peter, if anyone gets the reference.

Weasel
01-05-2015, 09:52 AM
LOL, congrats, 6 threads over 3000 posts over 3.5 years, yup a definite trend. That's one every 6 months. You have hall-monitored people over to the off topic room more than that in three months.

And you have to remember the game was very different three years ago. The "constructive criticism" over the wall spamming led to the block player button, so many were using wall spamming to prevent revenge hits. Seems silly now, but it was a deal then.

But, maybe you guys are right. Maybe Evan starting a new thread complaining about prizes every event is what we collectively want these forums to be. It's also pretty much why many people never come here anymore, but, it is what it is.

In fewer words, whining/complaining/constructive criticism is only ok when you're the one doing it.

Six times in 3000 posts is still more than never, and those are only the whine threads you've started personally. I am not going to bother looking through the other 3000 posts for more proof that you are just as capable of whining as a 16 year old. Anyone who has been around here long enough has already seen it.

Dipstik
01-05-2015, 11:29 AM
I don't give anyone credit and/or grief for being a particular age any more than I would give them credit and/or grief for being a particular race or gender online. It's the internet. Man up and be judged on what you write. The only reason we know how old you are is because you tell us constantly.

John_Locke
01-05-2015, 01:01 PM
I don't give anyone credit and/or grief for being a particular age any more than I would give them credit and/or grief for being a particular race or gender online. It's the internet. Man up and be judged on what you write. The only reason we know how old you are is because you tell us constantly.

Judgment based on merit? The world isn't ready for you, Dippy.

Evan1000
01-05-2015, 01:15 PM
Wow what did I start, lol

I complain, you complain, we all complain, it's human nature. I've grown to respect all of the old forum members, including Max Power, Dippy, and so on. I enjoy reading what they write and come to the forums to share my own opinions on the game. I don't share my age looking for sympathy, even though I've appreciated what you've wrote John, I share my age so you all can understand exactly who I am lol, it is online after all.

I'm a stupid teenager with a usually optimistic and hyper personality that has nothing better to do with his life than play video games all day, surprise? Bash me as much as you want I don't care lol, by the end of the day I'll just call you a dlck and be done be with it.

I'm also a leader in my scout troop, believe it or not, I still don't really believe it myself. I'll be running the troop next year, and the stress that I'll mess up has already been getting to me.

I have no idea what I want to do in life. Each year I ask myself this same question without a clue in my head and with a year away from graduation it's really been popping up in school and with my family and I'm ready to pull my hair out because of it.. but I continue to play crime city all day, again, stupid teenager.

There's my life story, I know no one asked, I'll sure as hell get a comment like that, and, again, not looking for sympathy, but now you guys can understand the whiny teenager on a personal level.

And also, GREE deserves every whiny thread (if not most of them) they get. There are obviously whiny threads for a reason and if GREE cared they would sit down for 5 minutes and ponder on why exactly they get all these whiny threads.. not exactly hard to figure out, it's their lack of common sense.

Evan1000
01-05-2015, 01:17 PM
Hope that ended the argument ;)

Dipstik
01-05-2015, 02:36 PM
Wow what did I start, lol

I complain, you complain, we all complain, it's human nature. I've grown to respect all of the old forum members, including Max Power, Dippy, and so on. I enjoy reading what they write and come to the forums to share my own opinions on the game. I don't share my age looking for sympathy, even though I've appreciated what you've wrote John, I share my age so you all can understand exactly who I am lol, it is online after all.

I'm a stupid teenager with a usually optimistic and hyper personality that has nothing better to do with his life than play video games all day, surprise? Bash me as much as you want I don't care lol, by the end of the day I'll just call you a dlck and be done be with it.

I'm also a leader in my scout troop, believe it or not, I still don't really believe it myself. I'll be running the troop next year, and the stress that I'll mess up has already been getting to me.

I have no idea what I want to do in life. Each year I ask myself this same question without a clue in my head and with a year away from graduation it's really been popping up in school and with my family and I'm ready to pull my hair out because of it.. but I continue to play crime city all day, again, stupid teenager.

There's my life story, I know no one asked, I'll sure as hell get a comment like that, and, again, not looking for sympathy, but now you guys can understand the whiny teenager on a personal level.

And also, GREE deserves every whiny thread (if not most of them) they get. There are obviously whiny threads for a reason and if GREE cared they would sit down for 5 minutes and ponder on why exactly they get all these whiny threads.. not exactly hard to figure out, it's their lack of common sense.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/quizzicalsphinx/Tldr.gif

John_Locke
01-05-2015, 02:53 PM
Dude... I just like bashing random people on the internet.

Evan1000
01-05-2015, 03:30 PM
Dude... I just like bashing random people on the internet.

Oh, then awkward lmaoo. You guys were going at it I thought I started something

I was listening to Glycenine by Bush when I wrote that could've reflected onto what exactly I was writing on a stupid game forum

At least you guys know what goes through a teenagers had after a long day of school..

Lmfao

Evan1000
01-05-2015, 03:32 PM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/quizzicalsphinx/Tldr.gif

Aren't I known for my lengthy comments? You should expect nothing less by now lmao

John_Locke
01-05-2015, 06:22 PM
*Let's*

*Laugh Out Loud*

Please don't use acronyms.

Acronyms are acceptable.

John_Locke
01-05-2015, 06:32 PM
You forgot your end punctuation.

Oh snap. He's going to sue you.

Edit: considering he's probably a /b/rother, his response may look a little like this: (Warning: I'm getting banned for this.)

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you ******* idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.

John_Locke
01-05-2015, 06:44 PM
*Crime City*

Don't use acronyms.

Don't start a sentence with "but".

Don't start a sentence with "or".

Using a sentence with 'but' or 'or' is the same as with 'and'. Usually unacceptable, but sometimes technically correct.

Acronyms are your opinion. I've proven your mental fortitude renders your opinion about as useful as a 17-ring binder.

AZZ.
01-05-2015, 06:53 PM
GN needs a kick in the nutz!

Evan1000
01-05-2015, 06:55 PM
*Laugh My Ass Off*

Don't use acronyms. What's with the extra "o"?

You should've used "and" after "it".

Bush isn't a very good musician in my opinion.

*what, not that*

*teenager's*

*head*

What goes through your head, sex?

*Laugh My ****ing Ass Off*

Don't use acronyms.

The extra "o" was to further express my "laughing my ass off" within the acronym itself.

I only know a few songs by Bush, but Glycerine is a great song. I'm into old metal though, such as Metallica (of course) and Anthrax, and old music in general pretty much. I could go from Public Enemy to Def Leappord in a playlist, as I'm a fan of most types of music.

Other than sex, stress has been fun this year, could you not tell by my memoir up top?

Evan1000
01-05-2015, 07:05 PM
Yes, Metallica is good.

*Leppard*

I was too busy trying to find your grammar mistakes to actually focus on what you were saying.

Good, I can play Master of Puppets on guitar ;).

That was the work of my phone's auto correct.

If you didn't comprehend what exactly it was you were reading, however did you find my grammatical errors?

That's correcting people 101, come on, man.

John_Locke
01-05-2015, 07:05 PM
The extra "o" was to further express my "laughing my ass off" within the acronym itself.

I only know a few songs by Bush, but Glycerine is a great song. I'm into old metal though, such as Metallica (of course) and Anthrax, and old music in general pretty much. I could go from Public Enemy to Def Leappord in a playlist, as I'm a fan of most types of music.

Other than sex, stress has been fun this year, could you not tell by my memoir up top?

You shouldn't be having sex at your age.

Evan1000
01-05-2015, 07:11 PM
You shouldn't be having sex at your age.

What, next you're going to tell me I can't drink at my age?

I mean carbonated apple juice of course.. maybe some gra pe juice every once in a while.

Green Drake
01-05-2015, 08:06 PM
One would think that the Grammar Nazi would realize that there is no punctuation after the word typo in his signature. Kind of invalidates everything that he has to say.

sister morphine
01-05-2015, 10:52 PM
One would think that the Grammar Nazi would realize that there is no punctuation after the word typo in his signature. Kind of invalidates everything that he has to say.
i larfed

extras

sister morphine
01-05-2015, 10:59 PM

*Laugh My Ass Off*

You should have used a period after "know".
That makes no sense whatsoever.

"Lmao I wasn't taking the time to look I know. I was right." :p

*definitely*

"whah, somebody is spamming my wall". This needs to be in quotation marks because it's a quote.

t12pm
01-06-2015, 02:42 AM
*Laugh My Ass Off*

You should have used a period after "know".

*definitely*

"whah, somebody is spamming my wall". This needs to be in quotation marks because it's a quote.

No period after know maybe a comma as it wasn't the end of a sentence.

No quotation marks as it was not a quote.

Nice try clown, but try a little harder

Dipstik
01-06-2015, 04:42 AM
The Nazi is definitely right about the quotation marks. You're sarcastically implying that someone else said that. It should be quoted.

Max Power
01-06-2015, 06:32 AM
Grammar Nazi has taken this thread to the neXt level.

t12pm
01-06-2015, 06:38 AM
Grammar Nazi has taken this thread to the neXt level.

Yeah something like that

Green Drake
01-06-2015, 05:30 PM
We never did get a ruling in regards to the word typo versus typographical error.

AZZ.
01-06-2015, 05:37 PM
The GN should LMB

HavingFun
01-06-2015, 06:10 PM
I believe the acronym LMB is for the phrase lick my balls but I could be wrong.

HavingFun
01-06-2015, 06:15 PM
It could also mean "let me be". I wasn't completely sure.

"lick my balls" should be in quotation marks.

Thank you.
I need to use 10 characters.

Max Power
01-06-2015, 06:16 PM
*Grammar Nazi*

Fix your other acronym.

It is initialism, not an acronym.

Molly's Voice
01-07-2015, 07:09 PM
Jesus, what has this place become?

*shakes head

Molly's Voice
01-07-2015, 07:16 PM
And FWIW...Evan=Santa. Ho Ho Ho.

John_Locke
01-07-2015, 07:44 PM

Evan is much too articulate to be Santa.

Dipstik
01-07-2015, 08:10 PM
Evan is much too articulate to be Santa.

The word you were looking for was "verbose."

John_Locke
01-07-2015, 09:53 PM
The word you were looking for was "verbose."

Verbose is articulation taken to an extreme; an ostentatious use of vocabulary. I'm verbose. Evan is articulate.

Dipstik
01-07-2015, 10:47 PM
I meant it as a nice way of saying long-winded.

Evan1000
01-08-2015, 09:26 AM

Evan = Santa? I can try.

Hoe hoe hoe.. eh I might need some practice

Evan1000
01-08-2015, 09:27 AM
I meant it as a nice way of saying long-winded.

Haha now is that such a bad thing Dippy?

John_Locke
01-08-2015, 10:38 AM
Evan = Santa? I can try.

Hoe hoe hoe.. eh I might need some practice

Santa is an old time, immature user on these forums.

Hey, Dippy, Max, and all you old fogeys; wasn't he in the middle of that iTunes card contest fiasco? The one where he made up a cancer post or something?

Dipstik
01-08-2015, 11:04 AM
He was trying to scam itunes cards off people claiming he was too young to have a credit card and other such hardships. Basically just begging. The fake cancer was a different guy.

Weasel
01-08-2015, 11:59 AM
He was trying to scam itunes cards off people claiming he was too young to have a credit card and other such hardships. Basically just begging. The fake cancer was a different guy.

He made up some BS in order to win an iTunes card through a contest put on by a forum member.

He was also one of those cash glitchers back when it was possible to obtain ridiculous amounts of glitched cash (and spend it all on decorations before it disappeared, then sell the decorations and keep the profit).

Evan1000
01-08-2015, 12:25 PM
Santa is an old time, immature user on these forums.

Hey, Dippy, Max, and all you old fogeys; wasn't he in the middle of that iTunes card contest fiasco? The one where he made up a cancer post or something?

Ohh.. then how does Evan = Santa? Thought I was more mature than half the people that play this game ;)

Dipstik
01-08-2015, 12:32 PM
He used to pull the same "OMG I'M JUST A KID LOL" line whenever someone called him on his crap.

Evan1000
01-08-2015, 12:44 PM
He used to pull the same "OMG I'M JUST A KID LOL" line whenever someone called him on his crap.

I have never used that, I tell people I'm 16 but don't use it as an excuse to do stupid stuff

If I say something stupid it was either intentional or an honest mistake..

Dipstik
01-08-2015, 12:48 PM
Do we have to play the post history game?

Molly's Voice
01-08-2015, 12:51 PM
Yup.

Extras

John_Locke
01-08-2015, 12:56 PM
Do we have to play the post history game?

I'm with Molly. http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?24589-Guys-don-t-do-it-Seriously

Also, I miss Iteachem.

Edit: The last page is an all-in-one buffet of who Santa was.