PDA

View Full Version : New war idea for fusion wars!

Rhaegal
01-02-2015, 12:24 PM
What do yall think of this war system?

Each guild starts with 1 fusion boost. After the first battle, the winner gets a second fusion boost. From here out, your guild can choose how many of its boosts, over the 1 boost min, that it wants to wager.

Guilds would be matched based on wager and then normal criteria. It would make fusion wars much more exciting if you had 5 or 10 boosts on the line for one battle.

And since there would be a lot on the line, it would promote lots and lots of gemming which gree should very much like.

Thoughts?

Royil
01-05-2015, 01:47 AM
Wager would be cool not only for fusion wars but for all!

Scabs
01-05-2015, 07:16 AM
interesting concept. It would eliminate the need for strip battles.

Rhaegal
01-05-2015, 02:46 PM
I wasn't even thinking about the strip aspect. Just a way to liven up fusion wars.

St Marco
01-05-2015, 07:51 PM
Doesn't even sound like a guild war anymore it sounds like a guild gamble, you're gambling you first winnings in different wars to double your rewards. I think the way it is now is fine, or put the reward ribbons lowest reward as 1 fusion boost armor.

Sparky1022
01-06-2015, 10:34 AM
Interesting concept. Might need some tweaks though...

Rhaegal
01-06-2015, 07:26 PM
Open to suggestion sparky, it's just an idea... Cause let's face it, fusion boost wars are the red headed step child of guild wars that most ppl don't really care about.

Aethers
01-07-2015, 05:53 AM
I love the idea! Maybe not all the time, but this is really something that would promote teamwork and effective communication in order to be successful. I feel there may be a draw back, if a top guild goes against another top guild, (betting their bank)...both gem the crap outta the battle, one losses. I could see some spenders say "F it, I'm done with this game..." Ego's hurt an all. I dunno. I love the idea for guilds ranking between 25-100 though :)