PDA

View Full Version : An answer to bloat

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
01-02-2015, 09:11 AM
I have been conducting some tests.
I have found that if you delete buildings, bloat begins to disappear.
As I don't care, deleting buildings doesn't matter to me as it might matter to some.
It works well for me.
It might work for you.

thescondo
01-02-2015, 09:32 AM
For some reason this really made me laugh!

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
01-02-2015, 09:53 AM
For some reason this really made me laugh!

Thank you, I do it for the people's bemusement.

DEWIN NUTTIN
01-02-2015, 05:49 PM
I have been conducting some tests.
I have found that if you delete buildings, bloat begins to disappear.
As I don't care, deleting buildings doesn't matter to me as it might matter to some.
It works well for me.
It might work for you.

Thank you, big guy, it worked perfectly for me, too.

You're a genius, boss.

Cannot Connect To Server
01-03-2015, 10:48 PM
well u wld be right actually.

Gree games are primarily JPEG IMAGES and each time we start the game our devices heat up and go cpu gpu overdrive due to having to load and display hundreds of individual images.

every building... every tree... every unit is an image and if u check your devices temp before during and after running MW you will see your device is working overtime severly trying to cope with the game.

so by reducing what u hv on ur base like barrels trees or even unwanted buildings it should help lower your devices stress and start the game quicker...

it may even help with a few other issues but of course buying a cray super phone with 800 cpus 17,000 gpus 4TB Ram and 5Bn Tb storage might get u thru v6 or possibly update v7.

Agent Orange
01-04-2015, 06:52 AM
Ah the old "Cloak the Bloat" strategy, sweet!

DEWIN NUTTIN
01-04-2015, 07:03 AM
Ah the old "Cloak the Bloat" strategy, sweet!

LOL
Yes, if only I was clever enough to secrete cameras in the "pink trees" to see the chagrin on the faces of "those who MUST tap incessantly" as they discover Old Mother Hubbard's Cupboard is, alas, a barren cyber-wasteland!

LMFAO...I can't describe how amazing NOT caring can be.
You'd have a blast touring our string of "establishments".
I know you operate your own, sir.
But, we would consider it an honor anytime you want to drop by, or simply use our FREE, no strings attached, STORAGE option.