PDA

View Full Version : to the devs

sawnoff69
01-01-2015, 09:27 PM
something i always noticed about players (gold players) was when they lost to a rival who stats were lower then there's, it started to really get there moral down in wd. they were spending big coin for stats that didnt always work. i have played this game since its inception and have seen what works and what doesnt. this equipment side of the game is only half the problem , players now have to beat players att . i have seen this and tested the new formula for pvp . players def now means nothings , its equipment vs equipment and att vs att. i have seen 15b att 137 9 vs 9bdef 137 9 and the 9bil wins and many more were equipment is matching and the att far out weighs the rivals def and loses everytime. so what u have seen is a complete disregard for the def that has been built up over time . i am a business man in real life and know that when u have a good product why change it. part of continued success as a business is identifying the sole reasons for revenue and to continue to re create that product. changes can be made to the product but not ones that change the complexity of the sole reason for why it creates revenue . if players cant win a pvp battle in wd , why spend gold. if a players def means nothing now why spend to increase it. any business can make customers feel good about there product by informing the customer base about changes and give them a option for implementation into the market base . this recycling units for valor has made some untouchable , buying the 600katt valor unit , i am not *****ing about this . just saying from a business prospective having one or two teams untouchable is not good from wd business prospective . now teams will have to stand down against them. if u want to increase revenue go back into the past successes of this game and bring it back to its former self .if u choose not to do this, explain why the new pvp is not working and if u will fix it . as i said at the start consumer confidence needs to be restored , we need to know how to win , not hope that we win in pvp but understand the pvp formula .

nathanchen79
01-02-2015, 12:25 AM
We lost few of our players after the last WD, and they were all old timers....even our leader decided to quited , I told our players we will slow down and watch what's gonna happen..... and those few joined the bonus gold program during last few WD will stop purchase as no reason spending money when you are not gonna win.....

WBS
01-02-2015, 07:13 AM
Gree will have to rely on new players to love this game because us older players realize the game has changed much for the worse. Gree has cheapened the game by adding soldier equip, re-releasing LTB's and there never ending "glitch" problems. When funzio owned it I don't ever remember this many constant problems. I think without factions in this game it would be dead.