PDA

View Full Version : New update + Robbing = $$$$$$$$$$$

krimesity
01-01-2015, 09:21 AM
I got 510 million from 1 person alone last night and only used 30 stamina!!!

What's the most you've taken from 1 person in 1 robbery?

smokey77
01-01-2015, 09:29 AM
I usually rob just to trigger bosses , but I got 120 million earlier though from someone with level 7 diamond grillz and lots of other upgraded LTB`s . Every little helps with the new LTB out soon :rolleyes:

Weasel
01-01-2015, 09:39 AM
Robbing is for chumps.

Evan1000
01-01-2015, 09:42 AM
This update is awesome.. for some reason EVERYONE in my rvals list has a MUCH higher defense than my attack and their accomplices aren't much different so I get to see nice hoods with plenty of buildings to collect.. I just can't collect them

krimesity
01-01-2015, 10:06 AM
Robbing is for chumps.

Hey don't be mad at me be cause you can't be a big baller shot caller 20 inch blades on the impallerrr with almost 20 billion in the bank.

TZora
01-01-2015, 10:35 AM
i get robbed all the time because i no longer give a fck to this game anymore ..

krimesity
01-01-2015, 10:40 AM
i get robbed all the time because i no longer give a fck to this game anymore ..

Why do you continue to play? I'm starting to get bored as well.

madnoob
01-01-2015, 10:53 AM
Dont need to rob if you have a good iph. I only rob to trigger bosses and if I get a lot of cc cash in thr process so be it

krimesity
01-01-2015, 10:57 AM
Dont need to rob if you have a good iph. I only rob to trigger bosses and if I get a lot of cc cash in thr process so be it

What would be considered a good IPH?

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-01-2015, 11:10 AM

It actually hurts you to rob if you have good iph. What's a quick 200 mil when you make 3 bil a day? Not worth the links you leave lying around.

But that does probably take away one of the funniest aspects of the game tho. At least robbing used to be fun.

Weasel
01-01-2015, 11:14 AM
Hey don't be mad at me be cause you can't be a big baller shot caller 20 inch blades on the impallerrr with almost 20 billion in the bank.

20 billion is chump change, my friend.

krimesity
01-01-2015, 11:19 AM
20 billion is chump change, my friend.

Go on... how much is in your vault?

spiderman
01-01-2015, 11:23 AM

TZora, sad to hear that. Hope, your view point towards the game changes for the better. Happy gaming and a wonderful New Year.

TitoLiebowitz
01-01-2015, 12:05 PM
It actually hurts you to rob if you have good iph. What's a quick 200 mil when you make 3 bil a day? Not worth the links you leave lying around.

But that does probably take away one of the funniest aspects of the game tho. At least robbing used to be fun.

Actually, since the new update people that you can rob can't usually rob you back anymore.

Nighteg
01-01-2015, 12:26 PM

Same here. Except, unlike 2 months ago, i can't retaliate. I just need to look at my red news and close it.

Evan1000
01-01-2015, 12:40 PM
Same here. Except, unlike 2 months ago, i can't retaliate. I just need to look at my red news and close it.

That's also fun about this new update, now I get to watch as my two campers that without the update I'd be able to beat, both with great hoods rob my already crappy hood

Dipstik
01-01-2015, 01:02 PM
I've hardly been robbed since The Change. I left my 24s overnight once and didn't get hit.

krimesity
01-01-2015, 01:07 PM
Actually, since the new update people that you can rob can't usually rob you back anymore.

Yep, almost nobody can get me back but when they do they get $0 and I get to keep robbing them.

TZora
01-01-2015, 07:36 PM
TZora, sad to hear that. Hope, your view point towards the game changes for the better. Happy gaming and a wonderful New Year.
definitely i'm sounding like a grinch lately because there is no way you can attack/rob back unless you shell out money for pixels that will be useless in another month or two. gree defines "greed" better than any company i've dealt with so far. i'm at the edge of shifting to some other game where there's no gree, no greed, no tanaka and no ex-rakuten inc employee planning to rob people lol.

Illuminati
01-05-2015, 10:32 PM

That's pretty much how the game has been for me recently. My news feed is all red with attacks and robs by people I would have been able to beat back before the changes. Even worse is that I have a handful of people who continually camp my hood based on the one link I left attempting to hit back. If it weren't for the 100+ million IPH that took me forever to build up, I probably would have quit already...

huff-n-puff
01-06-2015, 03:23 AM
My biggest haul in one rob from one hood is $340m. My biggest rob in one robbing spree is $2b. I have 75 stamina and I do refills. I also have a $37m IPH. This is probably why I have access to big IPH hoods. O.P., I am very jealous of your single hood haul!