PDA

View Full Version : Data Usage - boss summoning

Talahaski
12-31-2014, 12:15 PM
MW used up 2.1gb of data, going over my 2gb data plan(which only started 15 days ago). A large portion of this occurred within the last 90 minutes while summoning bosses for my team to farm.

Developers, can you please look into the data usage

husker_fan
12-31-2014, 12:49 PM
I have 6 days left on my cycle and MW has used a total of .97GB the whole time. I summon quite a few bosses and log in often.

Agent Orange
12-31-2014, 01:14 PM
Interesting, I've been doing a lot of testing of the linking feature and went back and looked at my data usage, 2.7 to 3.2GB per day!

Holy crap, I know why and it's one of those you either get nailed one way or the other. In order to cut the bloated dataset down to size the game is having to bring down a lot more graphics then factor in the loading of multiple different players linked to you and bam mega data useage!

So it's could be one of these things where we gave to give up space on our devices in order to keep data usage to an affordable level.

Not sure how badly affected those that aren't doing a lot of linking but those that are, beware!

Bob Belcher
12-31-2014, 02:39 PM
Games gone to crap and developers don't seem to give a damn!!!!!!
We're all F'd one way or another !!

pick_sax
01-01-2015, 12:33 AM
Impossible. GREE said this was fixed when they HID the original thread back in the may/june timeframe.

^^^ sar-fricken-casm!