PDA

View Full Version : Does account linking not work?

<3 Hz
12-31-2014, 07:39 AM
I'm trying to transfer a 2nd account over from an iPad to my iPhone & it is not working. I just get an error message. Anyone else have this issue too?

Stubby1113
12-31-2014, 09:08 AM
Are they on the same Game Center ID

<3 Hz
12-31-2014, 09:11 AM
No, does it matter?

TheOracle
12-31-2014, 10:46 AM
Any game accounts you link to a Game Center account can be switched to and from using the in-game menu. If you're logged in with different Game Center accounts you will only see the game accounts that are linked to that particular Game center account. If you already linked your game accounts to two separate Game Center accounts, you can submit a support ticket and we can move your game account over to whichever Game Center account you choose.

-Batman-
12-31-2014, 11:23 AM
Any game accounts you link to a Game Center account can be switched to and from using the in-game menu. If you're logged in with different Game Center accounts you will only see the game accounts that are linked to that particular Game center account. If you already linked your game accounts to two separate Game Center accounts, you can submit a support ticket and we can move your game account over to whichever Game Center account you choose.

Does that mean you can remove a linked account from a game centre ID then