PDA

View Full Version : Equipment stats and epic/raid boss

Snibes
12-30-2014, 06:44 PM
Just wondering if anyone has heard how the new equipment stats affect the damage we do to the raid and epic bosses?

Milburn Pennybags
12-30-2014, 08:47 PM
Currently bosses are not impacted by equipment, only the army. We have not made any changes to how they work. It's possible we would change this in the future, but it's not on our immediate road map.

Sheldor Sir
12-30-2014, 10:27 PM
WOW thanks for quick response �� please keep it off the map, when are the ghost npcs going to get sorted it's bad enough having currently 6 events walking about but then clicking on ones from different maps makes it nearly impossible to play

Mr llama
12-30-2014, 11:01 PM
Please dont make that change the first one makes no sense as is

MW Flake
12-31-2014, 12:46 AM
Currently bosses are not impacted by equipment, only the army. We have not made any changes to how they work. It's possible we would change this in the future, but it's not on our immediate road map.

Wow, really? Because I could have sworn it was mentioned in one of the AMA's. If what you say is true, thank you. It would have been far more disastrous here than in KA, as you are seeing the equipment in general has been.

Bedur
12-31-2014, 02:38 AM
While we are on the subject, what parameters affect how much damage you do to raid bosses? During the last raid bosses I have noticed that faction members that are well below me in stats seems to do more damage per hit than me.

The first time I noticed this the member was 20 levels higher than me so I thought that was it, but this boss I noticed a member below me in both stats and level showed higher numbers for force attacks. Does anyone know what to do to improve raid boss damage?

PITA4PRES
12-31-2014, 10:46 AM
While we are on the subject, what parameters affect how much damage you do to raid bosses? During the last raid bosses I have noticed that faction members that are well below me in stats seems to do more damage per hit than me.

The first time I noticed this the member was 20 levels higher than me so I thought that was it, but this boss I noticed a member below me in both stats and level showed higher numbers for force attacks. Does anyone know what to do to improve raid boss damage?

Unless something has changed RB uses raw attack, meaning no boosts are used. Essentially they just have stronger units than you do, but your boosts may be better.

fatbodychris
12-31-2014, 12:52 PM
Unless something has changed RB uses raw attack, meaning no boosts are used. Essentially they just have stronger units than you do, but your boosts may be better.

I've wondered it too. Is it just your top 3000 / allaince attack unboosted, or the sum of every unit you have?

plavine
12-31-2014, 12:55 PM
It is your raw Attack ( top 3000 if you have 500 allies)

Bedur
01-01-2015, 01:13 AM

Thx, very good to know

Cannot Connect To Server
01-01-2015, 03:20 AM
After Masters was introduced some top teams found RB very hard and said "Masters is hard because it now uses raw stats"...

but RB has always used raw stats on all gree games.

players with super high stats or simply higher stats than the boss they are hitting would not have known or noticed until bosses became much harder and the power of their single and pa hits shows different to their actual stats making players go "huh? wtf"

its then they knew but us lower players knew all along.

We all have different raw stats.

We all have different units and boost units.

Teams that have max faction bonuses and those still trying to buy them are also different.

Thus why imo things will show up differently on RB for everyone.

imo. i believe Your single hit is meant to be your true stats with no boosts or bonuses at all... thats your true base stats before Gree made boosts to make everyone think were higher than we are.

So only by buying or gaining higher units will your Raw and boosts go up to beat RB faster.

But now with EQ things are different for other things in the game but not yet on RB.

so Gree will probably change that in some way as many high teams fly thru Masters.

Or they will probably make bosses harder for the teams that beat it easily.

I think at some point Gree will make EQ boost units too as were all getting the same ones over and over and like reg units they made boosts to make stats rise in unknown maths ways....5% here 5% thr but how are all those +5%s added?...

cos imo it looks like each one adds to raw where most think it adds on top of the previous unit...

anyways imo.... buy units or gain units to increase your raw stats.