PDA

View Full Version : Please dial back the equipment prizes

Funktacular
12-30-2014, 02:41 PM
I don't like the concept of collecting thousands of crummy pieces of equipment that you can't really see, and don't plan on spending cash to get it. Let's get back to stat building or I'm out.

husker_fan
12-30-2014, 03:01 PM
That would mean 1 less person creating useless "I'm quitting if you don't _____" threads. I'm in. Give us more equipment please.

The Pharoah
12-30-2014, 03:11 PM
I don't care either way. Equipment's fine, I do like the way it's shaken the whole game up, but how long are we going to be expected to play for the same equipment prizes over and over again, when there's no benefit to having duplicates? Seriously, I already have enough Aviators and Radar Watches to open a damn shop.

Bubs
12-30-2014, 05:22 PM
I don't care either way. Equipment's fine, I do like the way it's shaken the whole game up, but how long are we going to be expected to play for the same equipment prizes over and over again, when there's no benefit to having duplicates? Seriously, I already have enough Aviators and Radar Watches to open a damn shop.

I agree same equipment over and over shows a lack of effort on Gree's part, but there is a benefit to every piece of equipment collected, it all gets added to your army equip stat

jj JJ
12-31-2014, 05:33 AM
Equipment is fine, But it would be nice to see how much equipment you have and in what quantities for your army. Or at least a total for Army offense and def!

I would also like to see some equipment for sale using valor! I have over 15m in valor and would like to use it on something worthwhile.

Lift Ticket
12-31-2014, 07:23 AM
Equipment is fine, But it would be nice to see how much equipment you have and in what quantities for your army. Or at least a total for Army offense and def!

I would also like to see some equipment for sale using valor! I have over 15m in valor and would like to use it on something worthwhile.

Yes please show equipment Quantities as well as Army Attack/Defense stats. Also, I like the idea of being able to purchase equipment using valor.

Thief
12-31-2014, 09:27 AM
Yea Equipment is here....Its just another part of the equation (love it or hate it)

I agree we need to see Quantities (just like our armies show) and I think that offering up for purchase with valor is a must idea!

Pidgeot
12-31-2014, 10:04 AM
Not only valor though. Cash should be used for the less powerful stuff.

Cannot Connect To Server
12-31-2014, 10:31 AM
woohoo boots 1/1 only 75,000,000 dollars or 1,500 gold. :D

yes be nice to know how much eq i hv cos i know i have 3,000 plus naked troops 1 fully dressed and 5 in just glasses and a watch.

oh ps my nuclear submarine said thank you for its camo hat.

kmg108
12-31-2014, 10:32 AM
Not only valor though. Cash should be used for the less powerful stuff.

Agree. There should be ways for everyone to get items. Cash gets the crappy stuff and valor gets the good stuff. Gold gets the really good stuff. I must admit that I too am getting a bit tired of chasing equipment in ltqs. It was a nice way to introduce the concepts, but lets get on with the show.

Funktacular
03-12-2015, 07:58 PM
That would mean 1 less person creating useless "I'm quitting if you don't _____" threads. I'm in. Give us more equipment please.

Equipment is gone, thank you Gree for listening. Husker fan, suck it.