PDA

View Full Version : Warning- recycling raid boss event units

Bluehavana2
12-30-2014, 06:19 AM
Just a warning to all, can't really blame anyone but myself, but it would have been nice if these units were somehow locked during the event...

Found that my raid boss goal went from 15/18 to 13/18 and thought the system somehow ate these units but then realized that I did a little unit recycling. Stupid me dumped the 'jolly' units I had collected during this process.

Beach Head
12-30-2014, 09:40 AM
Complete the 18/18 prize first & then do your recycle...

Bubseg
12-30-2014, 11:51 AM
I did the same was on 9/18. Was almost finished emptying inventory. Noticed went down to 5/18.
Got 18/18. Now. But not selling until event is over just incase

Bluehavana2
12-30-2014, 01:17 PM
Complete the 18/18 prize first & then do your recycle...

Thanks. Obviously that's my plan going forward.
Thought it might be nice to warn others from making the same dumb mistake or, even better, put a bug in a developers ear to somehow prevent it from happening in the future (not expecting this tho)

GR79
12-30-2014, 01:22 PM
I did the same thing last night...fortunately I only recycled the three lowest units so it didn't take too long to get them back...just had to call up a bunch of lvl 5 bosses for myself...what a waste.

Mr Dad
12-30-2014, 02:23 PM
Yup, I did the same thing, wasn't even looking at the names of the low units I was recycling. Was just recycling away without a care in the world. Then noticed I didn't have any Sgt. Klaus units anymore, that's when the care in the world came back to me... Lol

UKhunt
12-30-2014, 04:19 PM
Just a warning to all, can't really blame anyone but myself, but it would have been nice if these units were somehow locked during the event...

Found that my raid boss goal went from 15/18 to 13/18 and thought the system somehow ate these units but then realized that I did a little unit recycling. Stupid me dumped the 'jolly' units I had collected during this process.

Didn't think of this myself had lost all from masters units 9-18 thanks for post
wondering what gree's reply to my ticket will be.... after new year (chinese new year) ;)

Drakhoan
12-30-2014, 04:28 PM
Hey thanks for giving people a heads up about this. Don't worry about those pointing out the obvious.

PITA4PRES
12-30-2014, 07:32 PM
People had the same issues with a crate event with the collect 8 back when we used units from our inventory for FA. They deployed the units collected and learned the hard way to be careful what to deploy. Figured the same thing would happen with recycling inventory so haven't sold anything for the time being but did get me 18/18 so am safe to sell now.