PDA

View Full Version : Cc and KA

plavine
12-29-2014, 09:23 PM
Would it be too much to ask that cc and KA NOT have their weekend battles at the same time ??
I'm GG in ka and have to devote more time to it . I'm in a good syndicate here at cc and don't want to eff that up .

Jcw9811
12-29-2014, 10:33 PM
Would it be too much to ask that cc and KA NOT have their weekend battles at the same time ??
I'm GG in ka and have to devote more time to it . I'm in a good syndicate here at cc and don't want to eff that up .

Good luck with that buddy.

spiderman
12-30-2014, 08:22 AM

Mate, pick one either CC or KA? The gaming world will go on. Happy gaming, Mate.

Max Power
12-30-2014, 08:26 AM

Given that Gree has 7 or 8 games going at all times that have weekend events, maybe you can forward them your schedule so they can do a better job of accommodating your schedule in the future.

1Shot
12-30-2014, 09:45 AM
Indeed. Gree has multiple games so schedualing the battles to different times for all of them may be difficult.

plavine
12-31-2014, 12:50 PM
Indeed. Gree has multiple games so schedualing the battles to different times for all of them may be difficult.

I was talking about a different weekend completely not a different time the same weekend